Best Athleisure Brands in Singapore
July 6, 2020 by The Fun Empire Team
Athleisure Brands in Singapore
Athleisure has been an up and coming trend recently and it aims to encourage people to keep fit while staying stylish and comfortable. The convenience of traveling light from the gym to the office, and back home is what makes Athleisure for women so popular! With the increasing need to be more health-conscious, there will inevitably be an increase in the demand for sportswear in Singapore. Whether you are petite, fit, or curvy, everyone’s body is beautiful and you will definitely find a piece that best fits your style! Here’s a list of some of the best local athleisure brands in Singapore.
Bods - Athleisure Brands in Singapore
|Key Services:||Activewear Apparel|
|Address:||12 Changi South Lane, Bodynits Building Singapore 486353|
During the aerobics boom of the 80s, the 5 Tan sisters saw the growing demand for affordable quality sportswear and got into the game, producing leotards in the small backroom of their Joo Chiat family home. With pure determination and hard work, the Bods brand was conceived and well-received from the locals (wuuuuhuuuuuu yebeiiiii) – and the rest, as they say, is history.
Fast forward a few decades, Bods remains a staple in the Singapore sportswear scene. They stay true to the Tan sisters’ mission of providing quality sportswear without breaking the bank while instilling our values throughout their entire supply chain. This means no sweatshops, no forced child labour, no underhand practices, and no unethical conditions. Today, Bods remains the only Singapore activewear manufacturer with its own home label.
- Committed to produce apparel that inspires an active lifestyle through design, style, and value.
- Great value. Good quality.
- You can be always sure about the quality of the products you are buying. Simply reliable.
FUNFIT - Athleisure Brands in Singapore
|Key Services:||Retail for activewear & swimwear (mainly for women)|
|Address:||23 Serangoon Central, #02-42, NEX, 556083|
|Phone:||6634 2118 (NEX store; please email for customer enquiries instead)|
|Operating Hours:||11am - 10pm (NEX store)|
Born in the sunny island of Singapore, FUNFIT has been providing comfortable swim and activewear for over 20 years. Whether you are just starting out or are struggling to keep up with a consistent workout routine, FUNFIT aims to support you throughout your fitness journey and wants you to have fun along the way!
FUNFIT strives to promote body positivity and offers a wide range of sizes up to 5XL for classic styles. Understanding that not everyone feels comfortable baring it all, some of their bestsellers include tankinis and boyshorts which cover up a little more and rash guards that protect your skin while staying conservative.
- For the conservative women who still want to look fashionable when they swim or workout
- For the real woman: Sizes range from XS to 5XL for classic style
- Local heritage company of over 20 years
Super comfy material! I love how comfortable it is on my skin. Bought 2 sets and will come back for more!-Gwendolyn
3. Anya Active
Anya Active - Athleisure Brands in Singapore
|Key Services:||Sale of activewear (sports apparel) and yoga mat|
|Address:||34 Upper Weld Road #02-01 (Singapore 207391)|
|Operating Hours:||Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm|
Anya Active is on a mission to encourage more women to adopt an active lifestyle and embrace their body. “Anya” represents “grace” – that means kindness towards your body, while still embodying strength. It means embracing yourself for who you are today, while still acknowledging how much more you can do in the future, and hence working hard towards it. Their activewear is soft, comfortable, and cool-to-the-touch. The material of every piece that they sell is carefully chosen. While not compromising on quality, Anya Active is committed to providing activewear that does not come with a premium price tag.
- Their activewear is of high quality but made affordable. Encouraging more women to adopt an active lifestyle and embrace their body, Anya Active aims to ensure that the price range is accessible to more women.
- Conveying a message to women out there that they are enough - that we women should work out from a place of love for the body, not out of hate. Their goal is for more women to embrace their bodies and accept them for who they are today while acknowledging how much more they can do in the future, and hence working towards it.
- They use fabric that is really soft and cool to the touch to make sure that their activewear is suitable to be worn in Singapore (hot, humid weather).
I'm obsessed! Can't wait to receive my third order. I love your items! I told my husband that most folks are cutting back or spending less during the CB; here I am changing from being totally thrifty to probably spending more than I usually do on shopping.
4. The Fat Pegasus
The Fat Pegasus - Athleisure Brands in Singapore
|Key Services:||Affordable quality activewear, & giving back to the cancer society|
Having been there done that, co-founder of The Fat Pegasus, Peggy, realised the importance of having a strong support system that understands and can relate to the arduous course of recovery. Apart from all the love she has received, exercising has always been a huge part of her journey. Through it all, she has learnt to be content with her body and aspires to celebrate all body sizes and self-image!
Peggy has tried various ways of wanting to give back to the Cancer society, but nothing fell through at the end. Thus, she decided to take the leap of faith to start this brand independently, hoping to not only create a community to tell the stories and struggles of Cancer patients and survivors, but also to give the Cancer society as much as she can.
1. 5% of the profits will be donated to the Singapore Cancer Society (annually)
2. Founded by a Cancer Survivor
3. Building a community to not only promote self-love and acceptance but also to give back to Cancer society.
Wanted to just tell you how much I love your products. I’ve been using them since the day I bought them. And till today, they never fail to make my workouts amazing. So light and breezy. Thank you for giving such great quality with such an affordable price– Sheri
5. Fitta Active
Fitta Active - Athleisure Brands in Singapore
|Key Services:||Affordable activewear|
|Address:||14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza #04-119A S228213|
|Operating Hours:||12pm-8pm, Daily|
FITTA Active was set up by two sports enthusiasts in Singapore and offers affordable activewear ranging from sports bras, workout tops, to leggings. Their collection includes chic and unique designs in high-performance moisture-wicking fabrics so when you get sweaty, you’re kept cool in your gear. Their bottoms are big on colour, and the yoga bras are bang on trend with their multiple straps and comfort — making their designs great for daily wear, yoga, gym, running and other light-to-medium intensity sports.
- Unique designs
- High-performance activewear at affordable prices
- Bottoms are big on pattern
This is literally the best pair I have right now, it’s so soft and hugs the body nicely. Definitely getting more!-Faith Framil
6. Touch The Toes
Touch The Toes - Athleisure Brands in Singapore
|Key Services:||Yoga Store|
|Address:||(1) Isetan Scotts, Level 2 (next to Kith Cafe)|
(2) Funan Mall, 02-18, part of The Green Collective.
|Operating Hours:||online / 24 hours|
(1) Isetan Scotts / 11am to 9pm
(2) Funan Mall / 10am to 10pm
Opened in 2011, Touch The Toes is Singapore's first eco yoga shop providing customers with sustainable and eco-friendly options. Their aim is to show you that there are wallet- and earth-friendly workout wear and yoga mats & accessories. And in the process, help extend your environmental impact. The brands they carry are all carefully curated for their beautiful design and high function, with people and the environment as top priorities.
From grippy yoga mats to buttery soft workout wear, everything is made to the highest quality, consciously. The founders take pride in their curated products and can tell you where the raw materials come from, where each item is made, and who made them. Get to reduce your plastic and carbon footprint, contribute to keeping our beautiful earth green, and support fair trade labour all whilst looking good and practising on the best mats.
- Touch The Toes is the only yoga store that has an eco-friendly ethos, operating based on the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- All the brands they carry create strong positive environmental, as well as community, impact.
- They have strong & in-depth product knowledge, not just of their own brands, but within the yoga community; which allows them to be very customer-oriented, especially in mat selection, and often go the extra mile to help with yoga-related enquiries.
"The best customer service evah !! Thank you Wuen.. it was a pleasure doing business with you - from that first message to arrangement of one day delivery. One word here.. RELIABLE.”- Majina
Athleisure Brands in Singapore
We hope this list of the Best Athleisure Brands in Singapore has helped you to narrow down the best sportswear in Singapore to suit your requirements! If you are keen to explore more fun ideas for keeping fit, here are more helpful links that might inspire you! All the best!
SaberFit – Incorporating Fun Into Fitness
50 Super Fun Activities In Singapore for Kids and Adults
5 Reasons Corporate Fitness Is Important In The Workplace