Best Bakeries In Singapore For 2021
March 16, 2021 by The Fun Empire Team
Having a sweet tooth for high-quality freshly baked goods? Struggling to find a bakery that sells your favourite cakes or baguettes? Not to worry as Singapore is filled with many bakeries selling a plethora of mouth-watering baked goods. From picturesque artisanal loaves to cute-looking mini cupcakes, there is definitely a wide range of options for you to choose from.
Whether it is for birthday parties or your 'cheat-day from your keto diet, a bite of a scrumptious mini cupcake or a heavenly made cheesecake will surely carve a smile on your face. With the abundance of bakeries in Singapore, you are sure to have a difficult time choosing which bakeries will be able to satisfy your taste buds.
Not to worry as our list of the best bakeries in Singapore will definitely be the answer to your dilemma! With different concepts as well as offerings, these bakeries will definitely cater to your different appetite! Without further ado, here are some of the best bakeries in Singapore.
- 65 Best Things To Do In Singapore For 2021
- 5 Best Affordable Places To Play Laser Tag in Singapore For Groups and Corporates
- 5 Reasons Combat Archery Tag in Singapore is the Best Team Building Game
- Best Gyms in Singapore to Hype Up Your Workout Routine
- Best Ecofriendly Brands and Stores to Encourage a Zero Waste Singapore
1. Monice Bakes
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Customised Cakes and Cupcakes|
|Address||Bedok Reservoir View|
|Phone||98150022 (Text/ WhatsApp only)|
|Operating Hours||Appointment-based for self-collection|
Known for its Best Customised Cakes In Singapore, Monice Bakes is an online bakery in Singapore where you can customise cakes as well as cupcakes for gifts, birthday parties, baby showers, weddings, corporate functions and more. In fact, designs are all specially handcrafted according to your preferences. You can now enjoy a variety of affordable, delicious as well as personalised bakes for any occasions. Moreover, their cakes, as well as pastries, are freshly baked with quality ingredients for maximised satisfaction. Furthermore, their cakes are free from preservatives, artificial flavourings as well as reduced sugar level, this could be a healthier option for you!
- Firstly, it is affordable
- Secondly, 5 stars reviews from customers
- Thirdly, less sweet
Highly recommended. It was my first time ordering a customised cake as well as I was not disappointed at all. My friends and I had a pretty last-minute plan to make a customised cake for our friend’s birthday. Usually, these cakes require 1-2 weeks in advance. When I contacted her 2 days before the day we needed the cake I didn’t really expect her to agree. Nevertheless, she turned out to be so friendly and accommodating and of most utmost importance Monice was really professional throughout.
The cake turned out beautifully as well as exactly what I envisioned. The cake, on the other hand, was superb as well. We loved the Earl Grey flavour, cake texture was soft, moist, spongey, not dry and not too sweet. If you’re looking for a beautifully customised cake, good value for money, excellent service, helpful and professionalism, an overall pleasant experience, Monice is the one to look for.Elaine Low, customer
2. Mon Cheri Patisserie
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Customised artisanal cakes, tarts and french desserts such as choux, macarons and dessert cups|
|Website||Website: https://patisserie-mon-cheri.squarespace.com/ |
|Address||21 Woodleigh Close|
Presently, Mon Chéri is the passion venture of Chef Girika who has been working in professional kitchens for 6 years now including Dominique Ansel Bakery, Tiong Bahru Bakery, Open Farm Community and La Dame de Pic by Anne Sophie Pic. Moreover, she derives great inspiration from her past experiences, her Indian heritage, her time in Singapore and local seasonal produce. She finds true pleasure in baking as well as in sharing her creations. Hope you have as much fun savouring them as Mon Chéri does baking them!
- Firstly, they use the best quality ingredients as they believe that makes the best products. Only french cream and butter, couverture chocolate, high-quality fruit purees/fresh fruits as well as cage-free eggs are used in making their bakes.
- Secondly, unlike the cookie-cutter cakes that you buy at big retail brands, they believe in giving their clients the option to customise their cakes and bakes as much as possible. From flavour to design customisation, they are always happy to propose something personalised to make your celebrations special. They put the same amount of detail, attention as well as love into each of their bakes as if they were made for their own family and friends.
- Thirdly, one aspect of our business that keeps things very interesting is their periodic bakes sales where they offer curated boxes of tarts, choux puffs, loaf cakes as well as other delectable bakes. In addition, they keep changing the flavours often and experimenting with creative combinations which keeps their customers curious and excited for new flavours in store with every bake sale.
These are some of the best tartelettes I have had in a while. Can easily give Pierre Herme a run for their money. Her falvours were bold and perhaps more so since what I received was the Southeast Asian Collection: Lychee & Lemongrass, Chocolate, Kaffir Lime, Passionfruit, Pandan, Mango, Coconut.Customer
3. Nick Vina Artisan Bakery
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Baking Healthy Whole Grain and Sourdough Artisan Bread.|
|Address||12 Gopeng street 01-54 Singapore 078877|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 8 am to 8 pm|
Saturday: 8 am –3 pm
Sunday & PH: Closed
Nick Vina Artisan Bakery established in 2011 by Master baker Chef Nick Chua, who was trained in Germany Hanover with a philosophy “Simple bake perfect” that focus on healthy whole grains as well as natural sourdough baking without using commercial yeast. They are the first bakery in Singapore awarded “Singapore Healthier Bakery in 2019” by Singapore Health Promotion Board and have received many awards such as “Healthy Bakery of the Year 2020” by Global Excellence London, “Best Takeaway Food 2019 & 2020” by Restaurant Guru, etc.
In addition, Nick Vina was also a member of the US Whole Grain Council and have worked together with German farmers and a 300years history great Mill which produce the best non-GMO wheat from Germany Hildesheim. We also ranked as one of the best Sourdough in Singapore by Time out. Notably, Chef Nick has bake and handcrafted loaves of bread for many restaurants, hotels, as well as cafes. He has also worked together with many celebrity Chefs by creating an exciting menu using his sourdough loaves and grains.
- Firstly, they are the first Healthy Bakery in Singapore endorsed by the Singapore Health Promotion Board and US Whole Grain Council in Boston. In addition, they are committed to promoting healthy eating in the community.
- Secondly, their best wheat from German and start from the ground by inspecting wheat farms and great flour mills. Moreover, they focus on many different types of Whole Grain flours and seeds, like Whole Wheat, Rye, Spelt, Buckwheat, Sprouted wheat, and many more.
- Thirdly, “ Simple bake perfect” using simple ingredients and natural Sourdough with the traditional technique of baking to crafting bread. We believe that basic ingredients such as flour, salt, sourdough and water can be turned into great-tasting bread.
“He keeps to very strict baking standards and I really do appreciate that he uses non-GMO flour from the Braunschweig-Hildesheimer Lössbörde, in Germany, known for its especially rich black earth loess soil. Wheat as well as beets are the crop there and are of the highest quality. Nick Vina Artisan Bakery - the best artisanal European bread and sandwiches in Singapore bar none. Why do I say this? I too learned to bake as an apprentice in a Hochdorf bakery in Canton Luzern, in Switzerland, as well as had my own La Boulangerie for many years, in previous business life.”Ms. Dina Enriquez
4. Zee & Elle
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Customized cakes, sweets, as well as a dessert table|
|Address||524 Macpherson Road Singapore 368215|
|Operating Hours||Tuesday - Saturday : 10am-5pm|
Closed on Mondays
Presently, Zee & Elle is a boutique cake shop truly grounded in fulfilling people's visions of how they want their special days to be celebrated. They believe in minimalism as well as originality away from the noise and crowd. By continuously exploring new techniques as well as intensively researching new flavours, their passion is to ensure you're constantly getting the best you deserve. Moreover, their cake designs are made of utmost quality, with each one freshly baked to order without any preservatives added.
To them, upholding the utmost quality and standard of the product from packaging to delivery as well as customer service is our priority, including stringent checks on the design of the cake. They hope that their bakes, forever inspired by lush botanicals as well as whimsical colours, inspire you to wander more and dream a little bigger.
- Firstly, cakes are inspired by lush botanicals & whimsical colours
- Secondly, cakes are freshly baked daily, with no preservatives added
- Thirdly, fresh cream cakes are their signature collection, with an array of refreshing & light flavours to choose from - Honey Yuzu, Guava Lychee, Strawberry Sea Salt, Raspberry Honey Yoghurt
Initially, I tried their cake at a friend's wedding and I immediately asked for the vendor. I remembered I had their choc cake it was so good. This time, I ordered their signature yuzu cake as well as it did not disappoint. It was so yummy. The cake is soft as well as not too sweet. Even the kids love it. Thanks for baking such a nice cake. Definitely will do a repurchase.Hui Min Teo
5. Afters Bakery
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Custom Cakes & Dessert Tables|
|Address||466 Crawford Lane, #01-08, S190466|
|Operating Hours||9am - 6pm (Not selling anything off the shelves, cake discussion by appointment only)|
Established in 2017, Afters Bakery has progressively become the local leading provider of customised cakes in Singapore. Namely, the bakery specializes in kids celebration cakes and dessert tables, their products as well as customisation services span beyond just cakes. For instance, party favours, full month boxes and more.
- Firstly, a curated customisation program that allows customers to customise their cakes from scratch. Think of having a figurine of your daughter in the exact same birthday outfit.
- Secondly, free islandwide delivery service
- Thirdly, specialise in kids celebration cakes as well as dessert tables
I would like to say a huge thank you for the cake! It was a masterpiece and so tasty! Everyone including my husband (the birthday boy) absolutely loved it 🙂 It was an amazing surprise as well as the highlight of the day!Viktoriya
6. Pulse Patisserie
|Key Services||Pulse Patisserie: Whole cakes, Customised Cakes, Wedding, Pastries & Gifts|
|Address||180 Depot Road, #01-06 The Interlace Singapore 109684|
|Phone||+65 8339 4648|
|Operating Hours||Monday, Wednesday-Friday: 11am-7pm |
Pulse Patisserie is a contemporary pastry shop that marries French techniques as well as modern flavour pairings. Owned and founded by three chefs, who used to work in various kitchens before coming together and starting a pastry company with a strong human aspect behind it.
With more than a decade of cumulated experience under their belly, Pulse Patisserie was founded to celebrate women and to explore the different tastes of sweet. Specifically, they specialize in customized cakes and wedding cakes, transforming a vision as well as an idea into tasteful art.
- Firstly, the bakery is known for modern as well as artistic cakes with unique flavour combinations
- Secondly, specialising in Croquembouche (Cream puff towers)
- Thirdly, a wide selection of designs online
I'm a loyal customer not only because of the visually stunning cakes (such aesthetic) with elegant flavour pairings, but also because the customer service is top notch.Cindy Y.
7. Sourbombe Artisanal Bakery
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Singapore's First Artisanal Sourdough Bomboloni|
|Operating Hours||Every Saturday: Pre-Ordering day|
Following Wednesday and Sunday: Self Collection/Dispatch
Sourbombe is the innovative mashup of sourdough and Italian Bomboloni (‘Bomb’ shaped doughnuts stuffed with pastry cream) but with an artisanal twist! Every bite of our light, fluffy Sourbombe releases an explosion of imaginative flavours as well as textures, combined in perfect harmony. By experimenting as well as pushing the boundaries of traditional Bomboloni/doughnuts, they've created the ultimate treat that will blast your expectations and blow your taste buds!
- Firstly, Sourdough Bombolini/doughnuts
- Secondly, Whimsical and Imaginative Flavors, with Toothsome Textures
- Thirdly, they are young, fun, modern, colourful branding
“Sourbombe lives up to its name with fluffy doughnuts practically bursting with custardy fillings. I especially appreciate how they all look so creative and playful, while keeping a good balance in terms of flavour.”Chockywocky
8. Bob The Baker Boy
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Customised Cakes, Classic Cakes|
|Address||369 Sembawang Road #01-03 Singapore|
With its low sugar cakes, Bob The Baker Boy is a fantastic option for health-conscious folks to get customised cakes. Apart from their soft, cottony signature cakes that feel like clouds in your mouth, they’ve also been known to whip up cakes in all sorts of designs. Think rustic garden motifs, mermaid toppings as well as wacky beer-themed cakes.
Take your pick between 8 flavours, which includes classics like Belgian chocolate as well as localised ones like ondeh-ondeh. Now, go wild with your design of choice, and build your one-of-a-kind cake today!
- Firstly, the products are lower in sugar, cottony-soft cakes
- Secondly, their delivery $7.90 onwards
- Thirdly, we have the most 5 star reviews on Facebook and Google!
Ordered for my son's 1st birthday, the cake design is super cute as well as amazing. The cake is fresh and not as sweet as the chocolate flavour that we had chosen. The service is also superb from their response time to updates on delivery. Thank you to everyone at Bob the Baker Boy. I will definitely order again.Jocelyn Loh
9. Happy Oven
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Pastries and cakes of all kinds|
|Address||40 Beo Crescent #01-08 Singapore 160040|
|Operating Hours||5am - 7.30pm|
In Happy Oven, they believe in using natural ingredients like flour, sugar, eggs as well as butter in our baking. This is the traditional way of baking. Although the cost of producing their cakes are higher, they believe in giving their customers cakes that are freshly baked and most importantly – Healthy.
Their cakes as well as pastries are also made less sweet.
As one of the few existing traditional bakeries left in Singapore to produce these cakes from scratch, they remain resilient to stick by their traditions as well as practices in making our cakes. In essence, they defy time to bring you those traditional cakes as well as confectioneries where you have enjoyed in your childhood years.
Over the years, they have established themselves to be famously known for their speciality selections which include, Apple Crumbles, Ondeh Ondeh Cake, Traditional Pandan Kaya Cake, Cream Puff as well as Eclair.
- Firstly, traditional Bakery with a modern twist
- Secondly, there is a wide variety. In fact, they provide an extensive range of fruity, savoury, and chocolate-based products
- Thirdly, affordable prices with cakes starting from $0.80
My go-to baker for fresh, delicious and affordable cakes. Have ordered several times for parties and as gifts and the cakes never fail to bring a smile to everyone's face. Even their sandwiches taste great! 👍😊Jasmine Ong
10. Wunderfolks SG
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Pastry as well as Handmade Tarts|
|Address||163 Stirling Road #01-1238, S140163, walking distance from Queenstown MRT station|
|Operating Hours||Tuesday to Friday: 11 to 7 pm |
Sat and Sun: 11 to 5 pm
Close on Mondays
Uniquely, Wunderfolks is not your typical patisserie. Fronted by a bear named Barry, who is a little punny. They take pride in their handmade tart crust as well as our thoughtfully curated flavours. Nothing too over the top, just “unbearable” tarts that speak straight to your heart.
- Firstly, their tart crust is handmade from scratch
- Secondly, the bakery's signature item is a duo flavour tart, customer get to choose two flavours and match them as a single tart
- Thirdly, their mascot is a bear named Barry!
Ordered their half & half tart which consists of a Fruit Tart plus Chocolate Tart for my mum's birthday.
The packaging itself features an adorable bear rolling the tart crust that they make in house.
The Chocolate Tart was rich but not too sweet, just nice for my sister and myself. My mum still finds it a little strong. It goes very well with a cup of coffee, a latte or black coffee which plays up its caramel-like flavours. I enjoyed it a lot.
The Fruit Tart is even better, it is a favourite of the family. Both flavours are very competently done. The crust for both pies was just nice too : not too tough but firm enough and has a nice buttery fragrance to go with the fruits or chocolate.Lee Xin Li
11. Locaba Bakery
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: They create guilt-free desserts for everyone to enjoy! Their desserts are low-carb, gluten free, diabetic friendly, keto as well as we have vegan options available.|
|Address||2 Kallang Ave, #01-08/13 CT Hub, Singapore 339407|
|Operating Hours||Monday-Sunday : 9am - 6pm|
Locaba was founded in 2019 with the mission to create guilt-free desserts for everyone to enjoy! Over 10,000 cakes sold and counting, they are proud to create products that do not only taste great but are good for you as well!
With the renowned expertise of Markus Berndt, who is one of the leading experts in the field of nutrition as well as lifestyle-induced diabetes in German-speaking countries, they strive to continue to create healthy desserts.
Moreover, customers from all over the world place their orders via our website to enjoy our guilt-free creations as well as send them to their loved ones in Singapore. Their creations allow people who have dietary restrictions as well as just want to watch their caloric intake celebrate a special occasion.
- Firstly, their desserts are low-carb, gluten-free, diabetic friendly, keto and we have vegan options believable.
- Secondly, everyone of all ages can enjoy their cakes. Therefore, it is highly recommended for kids who love the taste and good for their teeth.
- Thirdly, vegan desserts that are also gluten free, diabetic friendly, low-carb as well as keto
I really loved the presentation and freshness. My friends could'nt believe how good it was for being such a healthy cake!Maria
12. Plentyfull Bakery
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Food & Beverage|
|Address||B1-K119 Great World|
1 Kim Seng Promenade
|Phone||+65 6721 9952|
|Operating Hours||9AM-8PM daily|
Plentyfull Bakery & Deli is a playground of flavours as well as ingredients, where they get to challenge perspectives and dare ourselves (and you) to try something different.
In fact, they keep things simple: honest, good food; no fuss, no pretence. In essence, they're going back to the heart of what a deli is: not only a place where you can get a quick, hearty bite but also somewhere that you can find unusual foods from around the world.
Taking inspiration from around the region, as well as the rich, diverse background of our founder, they serve up a mix of comfort food, unexpected flavour combinations, and familiar favourites with a twist. While they might be tucked away in the basement of Great World, they're ambitious when it comes to what they create: they serve hot dishes from the kitchen, but also have a bakery, deli, and larder that you can order from.
- Firstly, they believe that good food means quality food, which is why they make everything that we possibly can in-house, from scratch. Our bread, as well as pastries, are baked daily, on the spot.
- Secondly, if you’re vegan, vegetarian, or allergic to gluten, they've got your back with various options on the menu.
- Thirdly, flavours from around the world, drawing inspiration from the founder Claudia’s Indonesian, Dutch, Thai, as well as Chinese roots. She also spends plenty of time in Los Angeles, a conscious diner’s paradise.
Sensational bakery! Love all the pastries as well as cannot go past the fresh-baked Multi-grain and Sourdough loaves of bread. All the ingredients used are high quality and carefully selected, which I love because I know my family are eating great nutrients, even with the sinful stuff. Thanks for always looking after us Plentyfull!Anthony Bolger (Google Review)
13. Therese Pastry
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Home-based bakery obsessed with cake design as well as enjoy making people's dream cake come to life.|
|Phone||(+65) 9858 8183|
|Operating Hours||10:00 am - 7:00pm|
Therese Pastry is a home bakery that has won an award in a cake designing competition in Hong Kong, specialising in creating any types of bespoke cakes catered to any target audience on any theme, taste as well as dietary requirements. Moreover, all cakes and design are handmade with love and the best ingredients sourced personally and only after the cake order is confirmed. Therese Pastry creations are diversified, not limited to cakes only, and pastries, she also creates corporate designed cakes or pastries catered for a client or corporate events. She also has a special line of cakes and pastries catered to dogs!
Therese Pastry also offers services on dessert table setting as well. In addition, she is also a baking coach as well as can design baking class for individuals, groups or corporations. Presently, she is a part-time baking coach for an outside catering company. For enquiries about cakes, pastries purchases or baking class, visit her website, via Instagram @therese_pastry or Facebook or contact her directly at (+65)9858 8183.
- Firstly, bespoke cakes catered for any theme or dietary requirement
- Secondly, all design cakes, as well as pastries, are handmade
- Thirdly, special line of cakes as well as pastries designed for dogs
Such a beautiful cake! The attention to detail is impecable plus the salted caramel filling is scrumptious . Thanks Therese for such a lovely cake! Made my daughter's birthday truly special.Cathy Lewis
14. Amrita's Artisan Bakeology
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Finest burnt cheesecakes & baking classes for kids & adults|
|Address||18 Joo Seng Road Singapore 360018|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Sun (By appointment only)|
At the end of 2019, Amrita took a leap of faith to pursue her passion for baking full time and started Amrita's Artisan Bakeology. Moreover, she wants to spread joy to others through my cakes. Presently, Amrita's focuses on selling burnt cheesecakes only as she is a firm believer in quality over quantity. She works single-handedly as well as every cake is handmade from scratch out of her own kitchen. As each cake requires close attention, daily orders are limited! Currently, she's conducting various baking classes for kids as well as adults too!
- Firstly, they are specialised in cheesecakes only
- Secondly, baked with love using premium quality ingredients to make the best-burnt cheesecakes in Singapore
- Thirdly, it's an experience from the moment you receive them wrapped box making it a perfect gift for all occasions - to open the box as well as being surprised by a fresh floral arrangement on the cheesecake!
Beautiful as well as delicious Basque Burnt Cheesecake that my family and kids love it. Love the texture and the taste where it is light, not too sweet and not too cheesy. Satisfy my tastebud and load me with happy vibes. Highly recommend👍Adeline Tan
15. Bakery Cuisine
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Counter Services Bakery, Online Bakery as well as Bakery Cafe|
|Address||312A Anchorvale Lane, #12-50, Singapore 541312|
|Phone||+65 6686 5728|
|Operating Hours||Different locations have different operating hours.|
Juz Bread Holding Pte Ltd established in 2012 carried 60 outlets in Singapore, from a family of bakers. Our Managing Director, Ken, has had more than 20 years of baking experience in the pastry industry, honing his baking skills as well as prowess through working as a pastry chef in numerous bakeries since 1991. His wife, May, raised in a family that owned a snacks processing business, is also well versed with the knowledge of food quality.
With their combined background, quality control of Bakery Cuisine’s line of products comes instinctively as a priority to the business, as they ensure all supplies, as well as ingredients, are freshest; including those they import from Taiwan.
Over the years, the couple has dedicated research works as well as drawing inspirations from bread makers in Japan, Taiwan & Malaysia.
The popularity of their bread, as well as pastries, has led them into catering for school events and clocking in 1,000 over buns sold in roadshows! Notably, they were awarded the Singapore Prestige Brand Award: Promising Brand in 2016.
- Firstly, they provide customising services & products.
- Secondly, location islandwide, easy to find.
- Thirdly, offer online bakery services with low delivery spend.
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Artisanal and Gourmet cakes, Fresh Flower Bouquets, Preserved Flower Domes, Customised Helium Balloons, Plushies|
|Address||11 Sin Ming Road, Thomson V Two, #01-30, S575629|
|Operating Hours||10am - 6pm daily|
Whyzee, the one-stop online cake delivery, is established with the goal to offer the best-tasting as well as freshest artisanal bakes to all. Premium quality, wholesome and nutritious ingredients are mandatory when conceiving each and every one of their products without any compromise. IN fact, top-notch standards in taste are ensured so that customers will enjoy the true flavours of our masterpiece. They have a wide range of selection with more than 50 different cakes catering for every occasion.
- Firstly, same day last minute 1-Hour delivery
- Secondly, one-stop-shop for cakes, flowers, balloons and plushies
- Thirdly, affordable prices from $30 with no minimum purchase
“Featuring a wide selection of premium flavours like the MSW Durian Cake, they also cater to those who are young at heart with their aesthetically pleasing Rainbow Layer Cake. In addition, they have brownies to complete your full dessert course.”The Smart Local
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Imported Japan confectionery, Physical Shop and Online presence, Same-day or Advance islandwide delivery|
|Address||ION Orchard #B1-K7 (2 Orchard Turn #B1-K7 Singapore 238801)|
|Operating Hours||11am to 9pm daily|
Established in Otaru, Japan in 1998 and launched in ION Orchard in Dec 2016, LeTAO envisions to constantly craft chic as well as in-vogue recipes offering our customers Northern Sweets inspired to create a sense of nostalgia that will stay with them forever. Using high-quality ingredients from Hokkaido as well as carefully selected ingredients from all over the world, LeTAO is famous for our cheesecakes and all our products are 100% made in Hokkaido. Introducing their most popular product, Double Fromage - a double-layered cheesecake made with imported Italian Mascarpone. In essence, just one bite of the Double Fromage will tantalize their taste buds with smooth as well as delicious creamy goodness.
- Firstly, products 100% imported from Japan
- Secondly, they use special freezing technology for our cheesecakes, to re-create the exact taste when purchased and consumed in Japan
- Thirdly, high-quality ingredients used, such as Hokkaido farms' milk and Italian cheeses
"The cheesecakes here are out of this world! They are the right amount of cheesy, right amount of sweet, right amount of moist! They're like no other cheesecake I've tasted before....and they've set the bar really really high, for me to like any regular cheesecake now! One and a half years of living in Singapore, I regret not having discovered this gem earlier than now!"Customer
18. Bud Of Joy
|Key Services||Bakeries Singapore: Organic Bread, Cakes and Pastries with no additives or artificial flavours and colours.|
|Address||Block 71, Circuit Road, #01-31, Singapore 370071|
|Operating Hours||Tuesday to Saturday: 12 to 5 pm |
(Closed on Sundays, Mondays and Public Holidays)
At Bud Of Joy, there is one thing most important to them – the health of their customers. This small bakery exists to provide food as it should be.
Presently, Bud Of Joy believes in using carefully sourced organic ingredients. In fact, artificial ingredients are not tolerated in their bakes. Their goal – produce nutritious bakes that are clean, healthy as well as tasty! Recipes are formulated with customers in mind. Moreover, the cakes are baked by their passionate bakers.
Whether it is 100% wholemeal, dairy-free, eggless, vegan or gluten-free, there is always something that you can choose from. In addition, they have products with no sugar (and no artificial sweeteners.) They list all their ingredients online as well as on their packaging to seal our commitment to using only the best natural and certified organic ingredients. Therefore, they invite you to taste the difference.
- Firstly, the bakery is committed to providing safe and untainted food.
- Secondly, tasty bakes using Certified Organic ingredients as far as possible
- Thirdly, no additives such as artificial flavours as well as colours are used.
My aunt as well as the family tried your original Pandana and praised it repeatedly for the right sugar level and its distinct fragrance that you cannot find in other types of pandan cakes in the market (not even those claimed to be 'home made') Must be the juice from fresh pandan leaves!Ms Cheryl Cai
Bakeries In Singapore
And there you have it; the best bakeries in Singapore. We hope that the line up of bakeries matches your taste buds as well as preferences. We hope you will have a good time indulging in the baked goods offered by these bakeries. Enjoy!
Since you made it to the end, why not check our interesting articles?: