With the busy lifestyle and strenuous works, you might end up encountering aches and pains in several parts of your body. These include backaches, shoulder pain and neck strains. Hence, these issues can be solved by visiting a chiropractor in Singapore!
In fact, with the daily use of smartphones and desktop, you might risk inheriting a bad body posture. Several preventive measures include:
- Regular back-strengthening and stretching exercises
- Cultivate habits of maintaining good body postures (stand and sit-up straight)
- Practice healthy and balanced eating regularly
- Be active
However, if you are already feeling the aches and pains, a chiropractor might just be the answer to your back and shoulder issues. There is a wide range of options when it comes to chiropractors in Singapore. Therefore, we will be sharing with you the best chiropractor clinics in Singapore!
Before we delve right into the list, why don’t you check out The Fun Empire’s fun and interactive virtual team-building activities here? Maybe you can try it out after getting your back fixed! :
1. Total Health Chiropractic
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore: They provide relief for a wide range of ailments with an emphasis on Back and Neck Pain, Headaches/Migraines, Scoliosis, Shoulder Pain, Arthritis, Sciatica, Poor Posture, Slipped Disc, Joint Pain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.|
Total Health Chiropractic Singapore was founded by Dr Tim Errington with the belief that the little aches as well as pains are actually warning signs of larger health concerns that can no longer afford to be left unaddressed. Since its establishment in 2010, it has quickly grown to become the trusted chiropractic business in Singapore. With five clinics and eight fabulously talented doctors, Total Health Chiropractic aims to help patients live a healthy as well as pain-free lifestyle.
- Firstly, 5 Award-winning chiropractic clinics with 300plus Google Five Start Reviews
- Secondly, they have 8 Doctors of Chiropractic with a combined 65 years of experience between them coming from world-leading chiropractic schools.
- Thirdly, Total Health Chiropractic is a family-owned business operating in Singapore for over 10 years with a great desire to make their client’s experience with us as stress-free, straightforward, and rewarding as possible.
I’ve gone to many different centres and doctors but none could actually solve my issue. So honestly, chiropractic care seemed to be my last resort. To my surprise, the root of my problem is not my lower back but it’s my neck! What?! I wasn’t very convinced since I’ve been having lower back pain for the longest time, but after taking a full spinal X-ray scan, I was shown the results and yes, I finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel haha! So now, after 24 sessions, I can confidently say that I’m experiencing ZERO lower back pain now! It’s almost like a miracle, really!Winnie Chan
2. Vitality Chiropractic Centre
|Key Address||Chiropractors Singapore: Chiropractic, Upper Cervical (Neck & Brainstem) specialist, Migraines and Vertigo|
|Address||5 Jalan Masjid, #01-10 Kembangan Court, 418924|
|Operating Hours||Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm|
Wednesday: 3 pm – 8 pm
Thursday: 3 pm – 8 pm
Friday: 9am – 1pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Currently, it’s hard to find time for yourself. There’s work, your kids, your partner, your family, your friends; you give your time to all of them and leave little for yourself. You’ve tried medication and other therapies… but none provided you with a permanent solution. Moreover, they understand and help people like you every day. Hence, they use their experience to tailor a plan that guides you to a successful solution. Vitality Chiropractic is the ONLY Chiropractic Clinic in Singapore specialising in nerve system problems, such as migraines, vertigo, Meniere’s disease and neurological conditions. Additionally, their doctor is the FIRST to bring Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic Care to South-East Asia.
- Firstly, the only specialist in Singapore for headaches, migraines, vertigo and neurological problems
- Secondly, only Upper Cervical Chiropractor in Singapore (the only one to perform this technique in South East Asia)
- Thirdly, dedicated recovery suites for faster results
I had been having chronic migraines and was desperately seeking alternative treatments. Under Dr. Shaan my condition has improved drastically. I could not be more thankful!Manasvi Dalkoti
3. Livewell Chiropractic
|Key Services||Chiropractic Singapore: Our goal is to uncover the underlying cause of your problems and symptoms so we can relieve your pain and ensure long-term improvements to your health and well-being. Chiropractic has been proven highly effective in treating the following conditions:|
– Neck and Shoulder Pain
– Low Back Pain
– Joint Inflammation
– Numbness and Tingling
– Knee and Shoulder aim
|Address||RIVERVALE MALL, 11 RIVERVALE CRESCENT # 01-29/30 SINGAPORE 545082|
185 TOA PAYOH CENTRAL #01-342 SINGAPORE 310185
|Operating Hours||Monday – Friday : 10am-2pm , 3:30-9pm|
Sat – Sun : 10am-6pm
Since 2018, Live Well Chiropractic was established with the aim of providing alternative care to the heartlands of Singapore. As a result of the increasing demand for chiropractic services, they wanted to make their services accessible to the wider communities of Singapore. Presently, they now provide the highest quality of chiropractic care to the communities of Sengkang, Punggol and Toa Payoh.
- Firstly, patient-centric care
- Secondly, incorporation of functional rehabilitation
- Thirdly, experienced Chiropractors
As an accountant for over the past 20 years, I have backaches frequently due to prolonged hours of deskwork. Subsequently, I was introduced to chiropractic as my husband was already visiting one. I discovered improvements early on as well as the backaches didn’t bother me as much anymore. After the course of adjustments, I feel years younger and I’m happy with the results!Po Lin
4. Kissun Chiropractic
|Key Services||Chiropractic Singapore : Trusted & leading Chiropractic Clinic in Singapore offering affordable & gentle treatments. Specialised in the treatment of back & neck pain, headaches, pregnancy pains, sports injuries, scoliosis, numbness, etc|
|Address||55 Siglap Road #02-09 Siglap Centre S(455871)|
|Operating Hours||Weekdays: 9 am-9 pm |
Weekends: 9 am-3 pm
As a trusted and leading chiropractic clinic in Singapore, Kissun Chiropractic aims to offer affordable as well as effective treatments for all ages in the community. Moreover, its team of Doctors of Chiropractic are Australian trained and experienced in treating musculoskeletal conditions such as headaches, neck, shoulder and backaches, osteoarthritis, scoliosis, sciatica, pregnancy aches and pains and many more. Hence, their patients’ conditions are managed through natural, safe, non-invasive, drug and surgery-free health treatments. In this case, you may visit www.kissun.co or contact them for assistance as well as more information.
- Firstly, they are open 7 days a week. Yes, on Sundays as well as most public holidays for patients convenience
- Secondly, their chiropractors are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and insured. Therefore, this means they are accountable to a higher, more rigorous standard than other Chiropractors in Singapore who may not be registered with their home countries or insured.
- Thirdly, closed private treatment rooms. Usually, Chiropractic clinics in Singapore tend to offer open treatment rooms. In this case, they offer closed treatment rooms as patients’ privacy and comfort is important to them.
Firstly, they had private treatment rooms which mean I could have a discussion with my Doctor and not have someone within earshot laying on a table within 3 feet of me waiting for their treatment! Secondly, they took all of my previous Chiropractors letters and notes seriously and advised accordingly. They never told me you need a $5000 – $9000 down payment. Thirdly, my migraines are gone after the treatment! As a result, I have happily told friends and contacts about Kissun Chiropractic. My whole family uses chiropractic care worldwide and this practice is my go-to place when in Singapore.Smith, Investor – Migraines
5. Chiropractic Singapore
|Key Address||Chiropractors Singapore: Providing chiropractic care to help our members reach their goals in life.|
|Address||CBD, Far East Square, 31 Pekin St #02-01 S(048761)|
Novena Specialist Center, #05-21 S(307470)
Westgate Tower, #10-13 S(608531)
Our Tampines Hub, #B1-21 S(528523)
|Phone||CBD: 6223 1503 |
Novena: 6734 8200
Westgate: 6397 4738
Tampines: 6242 4283
|Operating Hours||Monday: 8:30am to 7:30pm|
Tuesday: 3:00pm to 7:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am to 7:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 1.00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Since 2008, they are driven by the simple objectives of treating people through chiropractic care and sharing the joy of this all-natural, drug-free approach. They ensure that their care is safe by conducting comprehensive consultation and examination before adjustments are given. As a result, their Chiropractors are able to accurately understand your condition and the adjustments required to correct the issue. In essence, they are motivated by their care for the community as well as their members’ progress in recovery.
- Firstly, additional adjustments are free of charge when required due to accidents or injuries, during your period of care with them.
- Secondly, an extensive and thorough check-up is carried out before any adjustment is done.
- Thirdly, professional as well as experienced chiropractors who specialize in adjustments.
Very satisfied with my sessions at Chiropractic Singapore! The staff are always cheerful and welcoming whenever I visit, following up with my next appointments with timely reminders and accommodating to my busy schedules sometimes. Their doctors are awesome at dealing with my aches as well as pains. Therefore, will definitely recommend everyone to try out chiropractic treatments here! 🙂Ow Yong Chaan Loung
6. Agape Chiropractic Clinic
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore: Chiropractic treatment, Shockwave therapy, Sports massage, pre & post-natal massage, physical therapy, & personal training to lose fat and gain muscle|
|Address||400 Orchard Road #05-02 Singapore 238875|
|Operating Hours||Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri: 9am-1pm & 2pm-5pm|
At Agape Chiropractic Clinic, they believe that every patient’s condition is unique and they provide customized treatment for each individual. During the consultation, they will discuss your preferences before providing personalized care. To help you recover healthily, their treatment program will begin with a very thorough examination and explanation, followed by chiropractic care as well as myofascial release therapy. Moreover, X-rays or MRI’s will only be done if clinically necessary. You will also be taught simple but effective methods to modify your lifestyle and posture. In addition, they will teach you how to strengthen the affected muscles by doing very specific exercises to improve function, circulation, strength and endurance.
- Firstly, they treat everyone including office executives, athletes, dancers and ballerinas, and pregnant women
- Secondly, they have an extremely effective team, who can diagnose, treat, rehab, and monitor your recovery.
- Thirdly, no requirements to purchase any packages whatsoever.
“Being a ballet teacher means spending long hours on my feet; walking around the studio to check individual student’s technique, bending or kneeling to correct them, and dancing to demonstrate exercises. I experienced various aches as well as pains through muscle imbalances, and I decided to try visiting Dr Luke based on a fellow dancer teacher’s recommendation. The first visit felt like magic, with my range in motion increased by active release massage as well as manipulation.
Dr Luke was able to explain my problems in simple terms, as well as I found my sessions with him very educational. He taught me exercises and taping techniques to help me strengthen weak areas, and has also generously given me advice on nutrition. If you’re looking for a professional yet friendly as well as approachable chiropractor to help you with your injuries or various pain, Agape Chiropractic is the place to be!”Customer
7. Arc Of Life
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore:|
Neuromuscular (Myotomes) Treatment
Spinal Decompression Therapy
Infrared Light Therapy
Functional Sports Taping
ANF (Amino Neuro Frequency) Pain & Holistic Therapy
|Address||No. 1 Scotts Road #24-12/13 Shaw Centre (S) 228208|
|Phone||Main Line : 6732-3323|
WhatsApp : 9295-1973
|Operating Hours||Tue: 8.30am-1.30pm // 3.00pm-7.30pm|
Fri: 12.00pm-1.30pm // 3.00pm-7.30pm
Closed on Sundays, Mondays & Public Holidays
Closed for lunch 1.30pm-3.00pm
Arc of Life Chiropractic is a boutique-styled clinic that offers personalized as well as quality holistic healthcare tailored to the individual. Founded by Dr Andrew Ching over a decade ago, Arc of Life Chiropractic prides itself on offering the most comprehensive as well as integrative range of services
Moreover, in 2018, Dr Andrew Ching became the first and the only chiropractor in Singapore certified as an ANF (Amino Neuro Frequency) Therapy Pain & Holistic Practitioner and Instructor. Dedicated to helping people get rid of their body pain naturally as well as live healthier lives, Arc of Life goes beyond chiropractic to offer the very best of care to their patients. Come, discover and experience what sets them apart.
- Firstly, in the words of our patients, we are “Not a fast-food chiro” (no quickie 1-2minute adjustments)
- Secondly, they go beyond chiro and work on the whole body literally from above, down, inside, out and systemically
- Thirdly, the only chiropractor in Singapore who is a certified ANF Therapy Pain & Holistic Treatment Practitioner and instructor
Dr Andrew and his team are fantastic, very welcoming and I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked through the doors. Andrew was great and talked me through what we were doing on each session so I clearly understood what journey I had to go on. He explained and shows me exercises I needed to do and now I totally understand how my body works this helps with everyday activities as well as posture. Overall, I have benefited from the treatment and very pleased to recommend his practice to everyone.Jospeh Koo
8. Dr. Chiro
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore: Chiropractic and holistic healthcare provider|
|Address||52 Blair Rd, Singapore 089952|
|Phone||6970 8152 OR Whatsapp 9352 8828|
|Operating Hours||Tues – Thurs : 10:30am – 7.30pm|
Fri : 8:30am – 4.30pm
Sat : 8:30am – 2pm
Sun : 8:30am – 11am
Mon & PH : By Appointment Only
Dr. Chiro is professionally-trained chiropractic and holistic health care practice committed to revitalising as well as transforming your mental and physical health through non-surgical and non-drug procedures. In addition, they provide quality chiropractic care through holistic assessment and multi-modal adjustment techniques for individuals and families to achieve optimal health from the inside out, head to toe, and for all ages.
- Firstly, Dr Nicholas Lim has studied the human body as well as nervous system in great details in terms of Chiropractic and Nutrition. Moreover, he can tailor treatments to best serve patients needs in a holistic manner.
- Secondly, conveniently located at 52 Blair Road, opposite Singapore General Hospital and Outram Community Hospital next to Outram Bus Terminal and Outram MRT Station.
- Thirdly, we provide quality chiropractic care through holistic assessments as well as multi-modal adjustment techniques for individuals
“Dr. Nicholas is a great chiropractor! He explained where my neck problem was coming from, how he can help, as well as how I can help myself. He has done wonders for my neck and I highly recommend him!”Customer
9. Chiroworks By Dr Gary Tho
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore: Chiropractic care for pain relief, stress relief, poor posture and sports injuries.|
Massage therapy for stress relief as well as sports injuries.
Corporate health and wellness programs for self-mastery (stress management, empowerment, sleep, posture and ergonomics, Ease aches and pains, clear mental clutter etc)
Individualised Posture and ergonomic assessments with detailed report (online and in-person)
|Address||360 Orchard Road #05-10 International Building S238869|
|Phone||67334439 and WhatsApp 88084517|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Thurs : 830am-730pm |
Saturday : 9am-2pm
Presently, ChiroWorks is a pain relief and peak performance clinic. They help people release stress as well as tension, realign their brain, nervous system and body. In addition, they also help to renew patients’ habits by teaching them how to help themselves. Moreover, they want clients to feel great, live more and limitless. Notably, ChiroWorks have been recognised as one of the Finest Chiropractors in Singapore 2020 as well as the Top 3 chiropractic clinics in Orchard. In addition, ChiroWorks have been awarded the WhatClinic’s Patient Service Award for three years in a row. For 14 years, Dr Gary has helped thousands of people recover from acute and chronic aches, pains and sports injuries. Additionally, he has also delivered over 800 corporate talks and workshops. Their clients are people who want and need their body to keep up with their everyday lifestyles, such as executives, athletes and many more.
- Firstly, they focus on your goals, not theirs. If you’re looking for relief, that’s what they will prescribe and so you can feel better, faster. If you want to fix the pain problem so it doesn’t come back, then they’ll do what it takes to get your body to heal.
- Secondly, They work on more than just spines and bones. So besides the importance of adjustments to correct and restore the alignment and nerve irritation, they also address the muscle movements, the fascia and connective tissues, the circulation, the lymphatic system to remove toxins and the brain-body connection.
- Thirdly, they have a giving protocol. Each time they receive, they give. For example, every time someone comes in for an adjustment, they give 40 days of water to farmers for irrigation of crops in rural Africa. Just last month, they partnered with B1G1 Business for Good to plant trees, give education access, medical access, food and clean water access, and more as their way to contribute and change more lives every day.
This wonderful clinic does not recommend a pain killer or any other drug. I tried various eastern physicians for treatment but to no recovery results. Dr Gary, an Australian physician attended to me. On my first 2 sessions, my pain was relieved and I could walk some distance. By the time I attended 8 sessions, I was able to walk with less pain and I was so glad that I do not have to rely on my wheelchair and walking frame anymore.Adeline C
10. The Chiropractic Care
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore: Chiropractic Services|
|Address||19 Tanglin Road #04-18/19 Singapore 247909, Tanglin Shopping Centre|
|Phone||67389142 / 86617704|
|Operating Hours||Tue – 9 am to 7.30 pm|
Wed – 9 am to 5 pm
Thur – 9 am to 7.30 pm
Fri – 9 am to 5 pm
Lunch hours from 1 to 2.30 pm
Sat – 9 am to 2 pm
Chiropractic Care is one of the oldest chiropractic clinics in Singapore when it first established in 1992. Their centre has been a place of healing as well as hope for those in Tanglin and Singapore. In fact, they have received many word-of-mouth referrals throughout the years. While they see many busy professionals due to our central location, they welcome patients of all ages to their practice, where you seek to benefit from natural chiropractic care.
- Firstly, 2021 marks our 29th Anniversary, treated more than 25,000 patients in total
- Secondly, when it comes to treating their patients, they do not believe in the conveyor belt system. On every visit, patients are required to account for their recent activities, and to highlight the improvements or new areas of concern to ensure that they are updated on their patient’s health condition
- Thirdly, they advocate consistency in receiving care with us. They educate as well as address expectations in a more realistic manner (can’t expect magic to happen just from a single treatment). In addition, proper spinal care requires time to recover and maintain its optimal condition.
The main issues have all been solved, now I am in maintenance mode. There were sessions of traction, manipulation, exercises and adjustments to bad habits that all eventually lead to the cure. Besides the main issues, side issues were also solved. Overall very happy with their service.Heng Kian Lim
|Key Services||Chiropractors Singapore: Chiropractic and Physical Therapy|
|Address||190 Middle Road, #14-07 Fortune Centre|
|Operating Hours||Monday: 10am-2pm, 4pm-9pm|
Tuesday: 10am-2pm, 4pm-9pm
Wednesday: 10am-2pm, 4pm-9pm
Thursday: 10am-2pm, 4pm-9pm
Friday: 10am-2pm, 4pm-9pm
Chirotherapy was born to provide a healing environment for everyone who needs a space to get treatment. They wanted to create a space where everyone can relax, enjoy as well as understand the human body better. With a fully equipped clinic for chiropractic, physical therapy as well as spinal rehabilitation, they aim to provide the best treatments for everyone. Presently, they are located in the convenient location of Bugis and have three full-time chiropractors on board. Their chiropractors specialise in postural related pain, neck pain, headaches, back pain, spinal disc issues, nerve pain as well as rehabilitation of the spine and human frame. Hence, they look forward to seeing you in our healing space!
- Firstly, combined chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy in one session.
- Secondly, clinic is owned by local Chiropractors who want to provide affordable care for everyone.
- Thirdly, friendly and down to earth team who is approachable.
I’m always grateful for every session. Everyone is nice and gracious. The receptionists are always accommodating. The doctors are caring and always make sure I am comfortable in all my sessions. The assistants are very good with their job. Your clinic has definitely improved my life. Thanks so much!Elaine
Chiropractors In Singapore
With this line-up of the best chiropractors in Singapore, we hope that it will be helpful for you in the future. These chiropractors listed are very experienced as well as have a high level of knowledge regarding chiropractic.
Since you made it to the end, why not check our interesting articles?: