15 Best Dental Clinics in KL & Selangor 
April 19, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Dental Clinic KL Selangor
Dental care is important for the overall health of your teeth and gums. You may not be aware that dental clinics in Malaysia are among some of the best dental clinics in the world. There are many dental clinic KL & Selangor, but these 15 dental clinics offer outstanding service to their patients. Read more about them below!
1. We Smile Dental Clinic
- Key Services: Aesthetic and family dentistry
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pg/wesmiledentalclinickl
- Address: No 7-1-4, Danau Business Centre, Jalan 3/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +60 12-511 0714
- Operating Hours: 10am-9pm Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday
Dr Priyantha Pang is the clinic's main dentist, a modern equipment-based private practice run by We Smile Dental Clinic. Their objective is to deliver their clients with the highest-quality dental services possible.
We Smile Dental Clinic is a dental clinic in Kuala Lumpur that is well-known for providing a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere to their patients. They also promise their clients that they will be treated with care. We Smile Dental Clinic's teeth dental treatments are all your trust needs to keep going.
Dr. Ara educates me as a patient which is a good thing. It is my first time to experience this kind of treatment. I will definitely come back.Carissa Coles
2. Yap & Associates Dental
- Key Services: Dental service and surgery
- Website: http://www.yapdental.com/
- Address: Lot 1.02 Level 1, Menara Manulife, Jalan Gelenggang, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603-20940005
- Operating Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm Saturday
Dr. Yap Boon Kah established his dental practice in 1997, with modest beginnings, and it has since grown into a crew of dentists and assistants who provide the highest level of care to patients. Invisalign-trained doctors work at the clinic, but they also treat TMJ Disorders and offer wisdom tooth surgery, root canals, and other dental procedures.
I love how the dentist worked on my teeth from cleaning and composite veneers that looks natural and even in terms of its color and sizes. Dentist has great work ethics and very professional. im so happy that i can confidently smile now. the price is affordable as well.Maria Angelica Japos
3. Klinik Pergigian TIHO
- Key Services: Family Dental Care
- Website: https://www.dentalimage.com.my/
- Address: 3A, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 03–2856 9469
- Operating Hours: 9:30am-7pm Monday to Saturday, 9:30am-4pm Sunday
KL TTDI is a dental practice in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that gives family dentistry care. If you're seeking for general or cosmetic dentistry treatments, seek for their expert staff. They serve the TTDI, Kuala Lumpur, Bandar Utama, and Petaling Jaya areas of Kuala Lumpur.
don’t usually leave a review but this place deserves more good reviews! I went for scaling and they happened to have promo of RM99 going on. Had scaling and teeth filling done in an hour. The doctor is very professional and gentle with his work on my teeth. I don’t like to visit dental even I’m turning 30 soon but this place is an exception. The nurse and receptionist are kind and helpful enough to get me a phone charger. The service is top notch yet the price is very reasonable and affordable. Highly recommend!Justine Lee
4. Beverly Wilshire Dental
- Key Services: Medical Aesthetic Treatment
- Website: https://www.beverlywilshiredental.com/
- Address: Level 9, Kenanga Tower, 237 Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +60 3-2118 2999
- Operating Hours: 9:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am-1:30pm Saturday
Beverly Wilshire Dental is a dental clinic in Kuala Lumpur that provides dental services of all types. They are not only for dental surgery but dental care as well. Dr Tan Wee Kee is a consultant orthodontist and the head of Beverly Wilshire Dental, a multi-awarded dental practice founded in 2014.
The dental care they provide ranges from dental procedures to dental treatments for both children and adults. Their dentists at Beverly Wilshire Dental Malaysia are experienced and skilled professionals, who will provide you with the best dental services available.
While visiting KL, I broke a veneer on my front tooth that required immediate replacement. I found Beverly Wilshire Dental online and scheduled an appointment. They were able to see me the next day and being from North America I was unsure of what to expect. I can gladly report that my experience and the work performed was excellent. My highest compliments to Dr. Tan Ying Yin for her professionalism and for the quality of her work.Brent Ellis
5. Esteem Dental
- Key Services: General Dentistry and Restoration
- Website: http://www.esteemdentalclinic.com/
- Address: 7-G, Block D, Jalan Atmosphere 7, Pusat Perniagaan The Atmosphere, Jalan Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
- Phone: +6 03 8940 9393
- Operating Hours: 10am-1pm Thursday to Tuesday
Esteem Dental believes in more than just the treatments at Esteem Dental. Patients are valued above everything else, and they place a great importance on how you feel, even assisting you with any anxiety related to visiting a dentist's office. Esteem offers a variety of dental treatments, ranging from extractions to root canal therapy. Whitening and veneering are examples of services provided at Esteem Dental Centre in Seri Kembangan. Other operations include vitality and sensitivity tests, extraction, scaling and polishing, root canal treatment, and more.
I want to thank you for your incredible work and professionalism. You are the most helpful and competent dentist I have ever met. The office staff is also extremely welcoming and warm. My mom can't stop smiling and you have brighten her face with a great SMILE. Thank you Dr. JimmyBoy Laksamana
6. Parkcity Dental
- Key Services: Pain-free injection for dental-phobic patients
- Website: http://www.parkcitydental.com.my/
- Address: GF19, The Waterfront at Parkcity,, No. 5, Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur,
- Phone: 03-62808048
- Operating Hours: 10am-10pm daily
Parkcity Dental is an dental clinic in Kuala Lumpur that offer dental services that include dental treatments for both children and adults. They also offer wisdom tooth surgery, root canal treatment, and other dental procedures.
Parkcity dental provide dental care ranging from dental procedures to dental treatments for both children and adults. They believe in more than just the treatments at Parkcity dental. Patients are valued above everything else, and they place a great importance on how you feel, even assisting you with any anxiety related to visiting a dentist's office.
.The Clinic is spotless and the Receptionist smiling and helpful. Dr Yau is amazing. I had 40 minutes. Ex rays, fillings and advice and my antibiotics. NO PAIN- I fell asleep!! So reasonably priced. The best Dentist I've had.Thank you so much xxSheila Alexander
7. Tropicana Dental Surgery
- Key Services: Resident Dental Psychologist, Customized treatment recommendations based on client's budget
- Website: https://tropicanadental.my/
- Address: F-06, 1st Floor, Riana Green Plaza, Jalan Tropicana Utara, Tropicana, Petaling Jaya 47410, Selangor
- Phone: +6 012 385 8332
- Operating Hours: 9am-7pm Monday to Friday, 9am-2pm Saturday
Tropicana dental surgery is dental practice that aims to provide dental care that exceeds the expectations of our patients. They offer dental care ranging from dental procedures to dental treatments for both children and adults. They provide dental services including teeth cleaning, dental treatment, filling, extractions, root canal therapy, wisdom tooth surgery and other dental procedures.
Wisdom tooth surgery - Dr Muruga and his team are very professional and helpful. It was a last minute decision for the surgery but the team was willing to stay up to ensure a painless procedure was put in place. The whole process was slow and painless and I felt at ease. Dr Muruga also make sure to tell me before he proceed to his next step.Minghui Goey
Shoutout to the whole team, thank you very much.
8. Little GiGi Dental Clinic
- Key Services: Dental Services for Children
- Website: http://littlegigidental.com/
- Address: Block G-1-15, Plaza Arkadia, No. 3, Jalan Intisari Perdana, Desa ParkCity, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603 – 6419 4638
- Operating Hours: 10am-7pm daily
Little GiGi Dental Clinic strives to teach both children and parents that being informed about dental health is just as essential as having excellent oral hygiene. They take pleasure in being the first fully equipped Myobrace Dental Clinic in Klang Valley, aside from providing a wide range of dental treatments.
My girl first time teeth polish and filling at little gigi, doctor very patient, show her the equipment before start, very recommended for children., i visit the branch at plaza Arkadia.Shino Lim (Youtube: 童心看世界)
9. Dentalpro Specialist Centre
- Key Services: Patient-friendly facility, wide number of resident dentists
- Website: http://dentalpro.org/
- Address: 12, Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603 20943333
- Operating Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday
The Dentalpro Specialist Centre is in Bangsar, which offers a variety of services including diagnostics, preventative dentistry, implants and oral surgery. If money is an issue, you should know that they do have payment plans available, so monthly payments are an option. Mondays through Saturdays from 9am until 5pm, they are open.
Highly recommended! Reception - very good, Service - Excellent and professional care by both dentist and his assistant.
Dentist readily gave advice as needed and explained the procedures he would undertake . Hygiene- high standards. I did not experience any delays.
Lastly, they have dentists with different specialities , I was attended to by one Dr Dinesh.Vicky Masinde
10. Lau Dental Clinic & Surgery
- Key Services: General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry
- Website: https://www.laudentalsurgery.com/
- Address: 65-1 Jalan Radin Tengah Bandar Baru, Sri Petaling, 57000 Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6018 9191 433
- Operating Hours: 9am-9pm Monday & Wednesday to Friday, 9am-6pm Tuesday & Saturday to Sunday
Dr Lau Han Wei started Lau Dental Clinic & Surgery in 2018 with the aim of offering clean, inexpensive, and high-quality dental services to every customer. As one of Kuala Lumpur's top dentistry clinics, Lau Dental Clinic & Surgery is your one-stop dental care solution for all your combined wants.
The clinic also offers intensive restoration procedures such as dental implants, veneers, a teeth makeover, complete mouth reconstruction with crown and bridges, and orthodontic treatment.
Overall great price and what you’ll get, in KL, I would say. Our first visit to Lau Dental to get our checkup and maintenance done without appointing any doctor and happened that I met my high school batch mate Dr Lee, and she’s really good at making you to feel at ease for your dental procedure. You’re in good hands with her.
Dental procedure: Damon retainer, wisdom tooth extractionPeiyi Tan
11. Dutamas Dental Clinic
- Key Services: Comfortable and relaxing dental experience
- Website: http://www.dutamasdental.com/
- Address: A3-1-8, Publika, Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 0192440653
- Operating Hours: 9am-7pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday, 9am-3pm Sunday
The Dutamas Dental Clinic is dedicated to ensuring that your teeth and gums remain in good working order. They provide comprehensive dental care services to adults of all ages, from toddlers to seniors. Dr. Alex Yee Ji Ziang is one of their dentists, and he always has a smile on his face and encourages his patients to tell him more about their pain and discomfort so that he can properly treat them.
This was my first time at Dutamas Dental Clinic. I booked for a regular check up and scaling as it has been 2 months since my last visit to a dentist. Dr. Alex Yee was really attentive and made me feel comfortable during the session. Discovering that I had a tooth decay, he informed of the situation and the tooth was filled as well. All in all it was a really good experience.Fawn Lim
12. Malaysia Cosmetic Dentist
- Key Services: Dental Implants, Aesthetics, Smile Designing, Cosmetic Intervention, Root Canal Therapy, Laser Aesthetic & Gum Treatment, Teeth Whitening
- Website: https://www.malaysiacosmeticdentist.com/
- Address: No 43-1, Jalan Telawi 3 , Bangsar Baru, Wilayah Persekutuan, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 1-800-818-847
- Operating Hours: 9am-5pm Tuesday to Sunday
Malaysia Cosmetic Dentist focuses on the art and science of improving your general appearance by enhancing or correcting facial features. This dental practice strives to assist their patients in overcoming their fears regarding their teeth and restoring confidence on their faces.
Dental implants, veneers, smile design, cosmetic treatment, root canal therapy, gum treatment, and teeth whitening are just a few of the services provided by Malaysia Cosmetic Dentist. You may get in touch with them and ask for a free consultation if you have any questions about their service or procedure.
Probably the best dental service in KL for service and affordable pricing
Extremely thorough check up service
Did veneers, extraction and Straumann implant here with zero issue
Convenient to make follow up appointments
Highly recommended!Denise Rachel
13. Smile Avenue Dental
- Key Services: General Dentistry
- Website: https://www.mydoc.my/clinic/smile-avenue-dental-surgery
- Address: A4-UG1-6, Level UG1, Block A4, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas, Publika, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +60 19-343 2328
- Operating Hours: 9am-7pm Monday to Thursday, 10am-5pm Friday and Saturday
Smile Avenue Dental Surgery is located on Jalan Dutamas, and they provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and facial aesthetic treatments. Their staff includes highly educated specialists with extensive expertise in the most up-to-date dental technology as well as a thorough grasp of a patient's requirements.
Staff was very friendly & helpful all the time. Doctor Aric was also very professional to explain in the detail the process + procedure. Most importantly he provided his recommendation together with options and what the outcomes may be which helps me to make my decision. The entire process wasn't as scary as i thought- i would say almost painless. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for any dental services.Su Jeannie
14. Chai Dental
- Key Services: High quality and comfortable dental care
- Website: https://kldentist.com/
- Address: G3A & 3B Ground Floor, Wisma UOA 2, 21 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603 2161 1113
- Operating Hours: 8:30am-6pm Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm Saturday
Chai dental has been providing dental care for decades and their dental clinic is equipped with the latest dental equipment. They provide dental treatments such as dental implants, prosthetics and crowns, and veneers. They also provide oral hygiene services such as teeth whitening and gum treatment.
Did my research and asked friends before deciding to choose Dr Raymond Chai. After many visits over past 3 months to custom-make my new reconstructed teeth, I can confidently smile and chew my meals. All this took some months because of the time taken by the clinic to ensure my adaptation and comfort before each subsequent step. Can't be more pleased with what I have, and relieved I had chosen the right drsalima lina
15. iCare Dental
- Key Services: Clients are welcomed by their in-house "Smile Designer", comfortable environment for patients
- Website: http://icaredental.com.my/
- Address: 108M, Jalan Cerdas, Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 03-2857 5628
- Operating Hours: 10am-7pm Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat, 10am-4pm Wednesday and Sunday
iCare Dental is a dental clinic located on Jalan Cerdas, Taman Connaught. They provide dental treatments such as dental implants, prosthetics and crowns, and veneers. They also provide oral hygiene services such as teeth whitening and gum treatment.
The dental specialists at iCare Dental are highly educated specialists with dental expertise in the latest dental technology as well as an understanding of the patient's needs.
iCare Dental has been providing dental care for decades and their dental clinic is equipped with the latest dental equipment. They also provide services for patients who need specialized attention to ensure that they receive the best possible treatment.
Dr Andy very professional and having great experience. Overall very good dental care experience. Highly recommend!! 👍CHUN HAW Lim
Dental Clinic KL Selangor
Dental care is no small matter, which is why it’s important to find the dental clinic that best suits your needs. The dental clinics we have listed are among the top dental practices in KL and Selangor with a wide range of services available. Whether you need dental implants or veneers, these dentists can help. And don’t forget about their specialized attention for patients who need more than just general dental work - they provide dental treatments such as prosthetics and crowns, teeth whitening, gum treatment, laser aesthetics & gums treatment so there's something for everyone!
If you enjoyed this article, follow the links below for more similar articles:
- Best Dental Clinics in Singapore
- Best Dog Cafes in KL & Selangor
- Best Massage Spots in KL & Selangor
- Best Bicycle Shops in KL & Selangor
- Best Massage Spots in Johor Bahru
Why should I visit a dental clinic?
A dental clinic is a great place to go for regular check-ups and cleanings, as well as other dental treatments such as scaling and polishing. Dental clinics can help you maintain healthy teeth and gums, which is important for your overall health. Visiting a dental clinic on a regular basis can also help you avoid costly and painful dental problems in the future.
How do I choose the best dental clinic?
When choosing the best dental clinic, you should consider:
- The location of the clinic
- The type of treatments offered
- The cost of treatment
- The availability of appointments
- The quality of care and customer service
How often should I visit a dental clinic?
You should visit a dental clinic at least once every six months. However, if you have any ongoing dental problems, you may need to visit the clinic more often.