10 Best Halal Buffets in KL & Selangor 
October 20, 2021 by The Fun Empire Team
Halal Buffet KL Selangor
The best Halal buffets in KL Selangor are not easy to find. Lucky for you, we have done the hard work and compiled a list of what we consider to be the 10 Best Halal Buffets in KL & Selangor.
1. The Khan Mongolian Muslim Restaurant
- Key Services: Mongolian Muslim BBQ, Steamboat, and Special Dish
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/TheKhanMR/
- Address: PV 128, Jalan Genting Klang 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-4141 8566
The Khan Mongolian Muslim Restaurant was founded by Chinese Muslims from mainland China who specialized in steamboat and grill cuisine. There is even a mosque on-site where you may pray.
2. BBQ TOWN
- Key Services: Traditional Thai BBQ, Japanese shabu-shabu
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/bbqtownmalaysia/
- Address: S025, 2/F, 59200 Mid Valley Megamall, 1, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2201 1236
BBQ Town, a Halal restaurant known for its low-cost 2-in-1 Thai BBQ and Japanese shabu-shabu, provides both barbeque and shabu-shabu at the same time.
3. Rot Thai Buffet Steamboat & Grill - Setapak Platinum Walk
- Key Services: Thailand cuisine
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Rotthaibuffetsetapak/
- Address: FQ EMPIRE FURNITURE, No. 76-0, Block J Platinum Walk, Jalan Langkawi, Setapak, 53000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 18-299 2176
- Email: email@example.com
Rot Thai Buffet Steamboat & Grill distinctive Tom Yum soup base gives the popular steamboat and grill buffet a Thai spin. You can now enjoy marinated meats, seafood and vegetables with the distinctive spicy zing that Thai cuisine has thanks to their versatile range of Thai sauces and seasonings.
4. Seoul Garden
- Key Services: Korean-Styled Cuisine
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SeoulGardenMalaysia/
- Address: IOI City Mall Lot LG63, Lower Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, IOI Resort, 62502 Putrajaya, Selangor.
- Phone: Tel: 603- 8959 7383
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul Garden has been Halal-certified to cater to the increasing demand of the Muslim market, but it still maintains those Korean tastes that made us a household name. They are well-known for their 2-in-1 proprietary smokeless grill and deliciously marinated meats is a top Halal-certified Korean BBQ brand in Malaysia.
5. Pak John Steamboat & BBQ
- Key Services: Steamboat & BBQ Buffet
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pakjohn.ytf/
- Address: Tropicana Gardens Mall CC66, 67, 68 & 69, Concourse Floor, Tropicana Garden Mall, No 2A, Persiaran Surian Tropicana Indah, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: +60 12-705 0684
- Email: email@example.com
Pak John Steamboat & BBQ is one of the favorite low-cost steamboat and BBQ buffets. The level of quality, however, is maintained owing to Pak John's employees' commitment to serving halal urban cuisine of the highest possible quality - they obtain all their ingredients from a food manufacturing facility that is delivered straight to their shops!
6. Hanare Japanese Restaurant
- Key Services: Japanese Restaurant
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/HanareJapaneseRestaurant/
- Address: THE INTERMARK MALL, Ground Floor, 348 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2164 2133
- Email: KULHI_FB@Hilton.com
Harare is consistently at the top of Malaysia's list for a genuine Japanese buffet. A beautiful and comfortable interior restaurant has an open kitchen, a cozy bar, a teppanyaki counter where chefs perform their magic, comfy open seating, and even private rooms that may be booked.
7. Mitasu Japanese Restaurant
- Key Services: Japanese Restaurant offers a Japanese buffet
- Website: https://mitasu.com.my/contact-us/
- Address: Central Plaza, 2506, Jln Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2110 2833
Mitasu Japanese Restaurant is another renowned KL Japanese buffet that offers an a la carte Japanese buffet at a budget-friendly price. You may order off their menu and have the meals brought straight to your table instead of transporting a plate around like in typical buffets.
8. Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La Hotel
- Key Services: Seafood Buffet
- Website: http://www.shangri-la.com/kualalumpur/shangrila/dining/restaurants/lemon-garden-cafe/
- Address: 11 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250, Malaysia
- Phone: (60 3) 2074 3900 /Ext 1358
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lemon Garden, within the main restaurant of Shangri-La Hotel, serves cuisine with local tastes. Take your time to appreciate the spectacular view from their lovely outdoor garden while you enjoy their several options - from grills and oven pizzas to fresh seafood and sushi!
9. JP teres, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Key Services: Local Flavours
- Website: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/malaysia/grand-hyatt-kuala-lumpur/kuagh/dining/jp-teres
- Address: 12 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 50450
- Phone: + 60 3 2203 9188
- Email: email@example.com
The Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur's restaurant, The JP teres, is ideal for any kind of gathering. It provides both indoor and outdoor seating as well as a comprehensive array of Malaysian cuisine to cater to every occasion.
10. Contango, The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Key Services: Chinese, Japanese, Malay and Thai Cuisine
- Website: https://www.majestickl.com/dining.html
- Address: 5, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, Tasik Perdana, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2785 8000
Contango, located in the magnificent Majestic Hotel, is a cutting-edge dining establishment with an open kitchen interactive dining approach and a seating capacity of up to 250 people, making it ideal for any big gathering you may have planned.
Halal Buffet KL Selangor
Kuala Lumpur has a variety of Halal Buffets that are sure to please even the pickiest eater. From Japanese, Malay, and Thai Cuisine, to Local Flavours - there is no shortage of choices in KL for your next gathering or celebration!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site: