10 Best Home Security Cameras in Australia 
April 19, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Home Security Camera Australia
With home security cameras, you can feel secure and safe at home. You don't have to worry about home break-ins anymore because home security cameras will give you a clear view of the outside and inside of your home. Nowadays, there are many brands that offer home security camera systems for Australians. So how do we choose the best? In this article, we'll present 10 best home security cameras in Australia which are highly recommended by experts and users alike!
1. SimpliSafe Wireless Home Security System
SimpliSafe's security systems are designed to fit into any house and may be customized to meet your specific needs. For protection that won't stick out, the devices are inconspicuous, and they come with many components to build the surveillance you desire. Setting up the camera is simple, and it takes little to no time to get started capturing video and audio. Enjoy features like alarm signals when motions are detected, wireless connections, and long-range sensors that only detect human movement.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring and cloud recording with police, fire & medical dispatch starting at 50c/day
- Pioneering signal burst technology that is powerful enough to cover homes of every size, with up to 1000 ft. range
- Panic Button instantly triggers the alarm and dispatch police fast
- 24 hour battery and dual Wi-Fi & cellular connections to keep your home secure and protected
2. Logitech Circle View Camera
The Logitech Circle View Camera is a versatile, compact camera that may be positioned on a bookshelf or an outside wall and has a weatherproof design that can accommodate various types of placement. A compact, HD camera designed for monitoring small spaces and capturing video. It has a 180-degree field of view, high-quality sensor, and better night vision than other cameras on the market. Working with Apple HomeKit, it integrates smoothly with Apple technology.
- Durable weatherproof IP64-rated body
- 180° wide field of view
- Capture clear pictures in sunlight or shadows, thanks to the high-quality sensor with wide dynamic range that provides more detail in high-contrast videos
- Enhanced night vision
3. Lenovo Smart 360 Pan & Tilt Security Camera
Lenovo Smart 360 Pan & Tilt Security Camera clocks in at just $79, making it the most budget-friendly pick. It features a full HD camera with tilt, pan and zoom for easy motion detection and tracking, along with night vision and two-way audio. The wireless device is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, and allows you to store footage on the Cloud or an SD card.
- Voice Controlled using Google Assistant and/or Amazon Alexa
- Event Recording via cloud storage or local Micro-SD card
- Motion alerts and tracking
- 2-Way audio system provides a convenient way of communicating with visitors
4. Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro
The Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro includes a full HD camera that records clear video during the day and at night, with two 1,000 lumen spotlight beams that may be configured to illuminate your yard if movement is detected, keeping out potential intruders. A built-in laser allows for several useful smart functions, such as 3D Motion, which only alerts you to motion when the source exceeds a certain threshold.
- Clear video quality
- Smart features reduce unwanted alerts
- 2 x 1,000 lumen spotlights and siren
5. EufyCam Wire-Free HD Security 4-Camera Set
The EufyCam Wire-Free HD Security 4-Camera Set has a wired-free design, making installation simple. Each camera is weatherproof and night vision compatible, and it includes face-recognition technology with a 140-degree viewing angle. You may manage them with the Eufy Security App, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa, and converse with visitors. One charge lasts for a year and a half on a single battery, and you can store your footage on microSD cards of up to 128GB in capacity.
- 100% Wire Free Installation
- Year Long 365 Day* Battery Life
- Full HD 1080P Waterproof (IP66) Camera with Night Vision
- Facial Recognition
- Free Local Storage, No Monthly Fee
6. Google Nest Cam
The Google Nest Cam (battery) is a versatile home security camera that may be used both indoors and outside thanks to its rechargeable battery and facial recognition. The Google Home app lets you name people recognized by the camera and receive an alert when they reappear in the camera's field of view. It has Google Assistant integration, as well as three hours of free storage for reviewing video captured after that point.
- Clear footage during the day and at night
- Facial recognition
- Integration with Google Assistant
7. Netatmo Welcome Camera
This slim Netatmo Welcome Camera, with its inconspicuous design that allows it to blend in wherever you put it, has face recognition technology for quick intruder detection. It may be controlled using voice commands via Apple, Alexa, or Google.
- Receive home intruder alerts direct to your smartphone
- Facial recognition
- Full HD footage
- Disable video recording and notifications for familiar faces via the app
8. Swann 4 Camera Full HD CCTV Security System
The Swann 4 Camera Full HD CCTV Security System is a fantastic buy for what you get: four weatherproof cameras with up to 30 meters of infra-red night-time vision. These cameras also film 1080p HD video on the built-in digital video recorder, which has 32GB of storage. Thermal sensors in the cameras recognize people, cars, and even huge pets. You may also use the HomeSafe View app to keep an eye on your security cameras and receive alerts.
- Reliable Wired Connection
- Heat Sensing
- Full HD 1080p
- Powerful night vision
9. Arlo Ultra 2
The Arlo Ultra 2 uses a built-in LED to capture video that is very sharp and detailed, and in color during the day and night. It expands on the original Arlo Ultra by supporting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi bands, as well as an improved range, which should eliminate connectivity problems. It also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and HomeKit, as well as having a variety of smart features that help you limit the amount of alerts you get.
- Extremely detailed color footage
- Integration with Alexa, Google Assistant and HomeKit
- Smart features reduce false alerts
The Blink Mini is one of the most cost-effective home security cameras on the market, and it doesn't disappoint. During the day and at night, the camera captured full HD footage that was clear, and we found installation and use of the app to be simple.
- Extremely affordable
- Crisp video quality
Home Security Camera Australia
These home security cameras offer a variety of features and price points, so check out our list to find one that fits your needs. Whether you're looking for something affordable or high-end with more advanced features, we've got the perfect home security camera for you!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: