10 Best Invisalign in Malaysia 
April 19, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Every orthodontist has the same goal: to create a beautiful, healthy smile. This is why they use Invisalign braces. Invisalign braces are clear and barely noticeable when you wear them. They're also removable so that you can eat what you want! There are many benefits of using Invisalign orthodontics for your teeth alignment process, but there's one question left to ask: Where do I find the best dentist in Malaysia? We have listed the 10 Best Invisalign in Malaysia just for you!
- Key Services: ZenyumSonic toothbrush, Zenyum invisible braces
- Website: https://www.zenyum.com/my-en/invisible-braces
- Phone: (+60) 11 2668 2800/(+603) 9212 6421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenyum Clear is a transparent resin that can be used to repair severely cracked or discolored teeth. It's best for mild to moderate cases with eight top and bottom teeth that just need minor to no attachment. This procedure is meant for individuals who do not require any extractions and lasts approximately 3-9 months.
Zenyum Clear Plus, on the other hand, can last up to 8-15 months and is for those whose cases are moderate to complex involving the movement of all teeth. Extractions are done if necessary and there are attachments required on multiple teeth for best results.
2. All Smile Dental Specialist
- Key Services: Orthodontic Treatment, Invisalign, Dental Implant, Wisdom Tooth Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Crowns & Bridges, Veneer and more.
- Website: https://www.allsmiledentalspecialist.com/
- Address: 29A, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail 60000 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6018 789 3388
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Monday 09:30 am - 4:00 pm, Tuesday-Saturday 09: 30 am - 5:00 pm
All Smile Dental Specialist is dedicated to the highest quality dental care for all ages. They provide a host of Specialist & General Dental Services with a personalized touch. They help every individual to wear a perfectly healthy smile by providing access to high-quality dental care.
3. Toothdoc Sdn. Bhd.
- Key Services: Invisalign treatments, General dentistry, Implants, Zoom teeth whitening, Veneers, Orthodontics
- Website: http://www.yapdental.com/
- Address: Lot 1.02 Level 1, Menara Manulife, Jalan Gelenggang, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 20940005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Weekdays 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Since 1987, Toothdoc Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Yap & Associates Dental Surgery) has been serving patients from all parts of Malaysia with their top-notch services.
Toothdoc’s Invisalign treatment plans are as straightforward as every other Invisalign treatment process but the best thing about them is they offer in-house 3D imaging so it’s easy to get the digital image of your teeth which makes the process of creating your treatment plan quicker and easier.
4. Foo & Co Dental Setia Alam
- Key Services: Invisalign treatment, Gum care, Orthodontics, Smile makeover, Restoration, Implant
- Website: https://www.theearthdental.com/
- Address: No 3-1 Jln Setia Dagang U13/AK Setia Alam 40170 Shah Alam
- Phone: 03-3359 9232 / 013-288 9232
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am- 6:00pm Sat 9:00am- 5:00pm Sun 9:00am- 3:00pm
Foo & Co delivers highly recommended dental clinic experience. They have their very own in-house laboratory where they manufacture their own implants, bridges, crowns, and removable prosthetic restorations. They did this because they wanted to provide their patients with quality products that were affordable and had good turn-around times.
5. Icon Dental (Kepong Branch)
- Key Services: Invisalign treatment, Dental implants, Smile makeover, Gum treatment, General Dentistry, Kids Dentistry, Wisdom tooth removal, Teeth whitening, Veneers, and more
- Website: https://icondental.com.my/
- Address: Primary Branch- Kepong 71, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan Batu 61/2, Jln Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur/ Secondary Branch- Sri Petaling No. 8, Ground Floor, Jalan Radin Bagus 1, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +013 240 1300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Icon Dental is a Malaysian dental clinic with two branches in Kuala Lumpur, one in Kepong and one in Sri Petaling. They offer all sorts of braces treatments from conventional braces to ceramic braces, including Damon braces and Invisalign. They are committed to providing excellent customer service, beautiful outcomes, and the alleviation of a variety of dental issues. Furthermore, they have modern technologies such as 3D X-Ray (CBCT) available for their patients.
6. Light Dental Clinic
- Key Services: Invisalign treatment, Endodontics treatment, Customized mouthguard, Cosmetic Veneers, Teeth whitening, Family dentistry, Dental check-up, Restorative dentistry, and more
- Website: https://lightdentalclinic.com/
- Address: 22 Jalan Eko Butani 3/2, Taman Eko Butani, 79100 Iskandar Puteri, Johor
- Phone: +6013-288-2495
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Daily 10:00am-6:00pm
Light Dental Clinic provides all the different kinds of Invisalign treatments including Invisalign Lite, Invisalign Express, Invisalign Moderate (Single Arch), Invisalign Moderate (Double Arch), and Invisalign Comprehensive.
Light Dental Clinic also offers complimentary refreshments and Wi-Fi in their clinics so, if there are ever appointments before you that run a little longer than anticipated, you can just connect and scroll away on your phone to pass the time.
7. PrimeCare Dental Clinic Shah Alam
- Key Services: Invisalign treatment, Conventional braces, Composite Veneer, Dentistry for kids, Dental implant, Dental filling, Dental bridges, Dental crown, Teeth whitening, Extraction, and more
- Website: https://primecaredentalsh.my
- Address: 7A, Jalan Melur 2/18, Seksyen 2, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60183687133
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:30pm
PrimeCare Dental Clinic is a family-friendly clinic in Selangor. PrimCare Dental Clinic provides comprehensive care throughout the whole process. This is from the initial consultation all the way up to the retention process with your very own retainers.
8. Imperial Dental Specialist Center
- Key Services: Smile Design Clinic, Implant and Orthodontics & Invisalign,
- Website: http://imperialdsc.com/imperial-dental-specialist-centre/
- Address: 62 & 64 Jalan Telawi Bangsar Baru, 59100 WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603 9212 0605 +603 2284 5529
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Monday- Saturday 9:00 am–8:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am–6:00 pm
Imperial Dental Specialist Center, located in KL City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia offers patients Invisalign procedures among its total of 72 available procedures, across 2 different specialties.
Imperial Dental Specialist Centre was formerly known as How’s Orthodontics & Dental Surgery. As an integrated beauty and aesthetic centre, Imperial Dental Specialist Centre presents as a one stop dental centre providing comprehensive solutions for the dental, skeletal and soft tissue as well as neuromuscular problems of the craniofacial areas in total dental care integrated with the total physical health of the body.
9. Livingwell Dentist
- Key Services: Aesthetic Dentistry Restorative Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Painless Dentistry, Orthodontic Dentistry, Preventive Dentistry, Periodontic Dentistry, Minor Oral Surgery, Endodontic Dentistry, Prosthodontic Dentistry, Sleep Apnea and Children, Elderly, Special Patient Dentistry
- Website: https://www.livingwell.com.my/
- Address: Great Eastern Mall, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Menara Cimb Melaka Malaysia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Livingwell Dentist offers uncompromised service and the most technologically advanced tools allow us to provide you with the most cutting-edge dental care techniques and priceless results.
Livingwell dentists collaborate with international partners to promote global oral health and continued professional development. Our dentists are some of the highest qualified in the world
10. Dentalpro - Dental Specialist Centre
- Key Services: Diagnostic, Restorative Dentistry, Orthodontic Dentistry, General And Preventive Dentistry, Periodontic Dentistry, Oral & Oral-Maxilofacial Surgery, Sedation Dentistry , Pediatric Dental CareCosmetic Dentistry
- Website: https://www.dentalpro.org/
- Address: 12, Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603 20943333
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Monday- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
DENTALPRO is a dental specialist center located in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. Established in 2003, Dentalpro’s founders have captured the essence of a world-class dental facility and inspired the Malaysian dental industry to aim high and strive to give their best.
The good news is that there are many options available to you. If you’re looking for an alternative option, Invisalign may be the way to go! This article has given some helpful information about what it means when someone says they have braces on their teeth and how these orthodontic devices work. Hopefully, this will help inspire you in your search for a solution that works best for you. From clear aligners like Invisalign Malaysia or traditional metal braces, we hope one of our suggestions can make dental care more enjoyable while also improving your appearance and oral health at the same time!
If you liked reading this article, check the links below to read some of our articles:
- 7 Best Washing Machine Repairs in KL & Selangor 
- 8 Best Powerline Adapters in Malaysia 
- 11 Best Digital Photo Frames in Malaysia 
- 16 Best Massage Chairs in Malaysia 
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a system of removable, clear aligners that are used to straighten your teeth. Invisalign is virtually invisible, so you can smile confidently throughout your treatment. Invisalign has been proven to be effective in treating a wide variety of dental problems, including crowding, spacing, and bite alignment issues.
Are braces or Invisalign more effective?
Invisalign is just as effective as traditional braces in treating dental problems. In fact, Invisalign may even be more effective in some cases because the aligners can be customised to fit your unique smile.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is a great option for people who want to straighten their teeth without metal braces. Invisalign is also more comfortable than braces, and the aligners can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing. In addition, Invisalign treatment is typically shorter than traditional braces treatment.
How much does it cost to get Invisalign in Malaysia?
Invisalign treatment typically costs between RM5000 and RM8000. However, the cost of Invisalign can vary depending on the severity of your dental problems and the length of your treatment.
Is Invisalign painful?
Invisalign is not painful, but you may feel some discomfort when you first start wearing the aligners. This is because your teeth are slowly being moved into their new positions. The discomfort should go away after a few days, and you can use over-the-counter pain medication to help relieve any discomfort.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
Invisalign treatment can take anywhere from six months to two years, depending on the severity of your dental problems. However, most people finish Invisalign treatment within one year.