Best Nail Salons In Singapore For 2021
April 14, 2021 by The Fun Empire Team
Nail Salons Singapore
When it comes to looking presentable, nails can be considered as one of the important aspects of a person's aesthetics. Aside from the conventional nail cutter, some are willing to go the extra mile by going to a nail salon. These salons primarily provide manicure service. Manicures are usually done on nails that need to be kept neat and clean at all times. These manicure services range from nail art to pedicure. With the wide availability of nail salons in Singapore, customers will be definitely be spoilt for choice. Hence, we will be sharing with you the best nail salons in Singapore!
Before we delve right into the best nail salons in Singapore, we would love for you to check out The Fun Empire's fun and awesome team building activities!
1. Project Nails
|Key Services||Nail Salons Singapore:|
Cuccio Paradiso spa manicure / pedicure
classic manicure / pedicure
men’s manicure / pedicure
classic gel manicure / pedicure
ingrown toenail removal
Cuccio DetoXsoak treatment
|Address||PROJECT NAIL KATONG ADDRESS: 83 East Coast Road Singapore 428786 |
PROJECT NAILS JURONG ADDRESS: Vision Exchange, 2 Venture Drive
02-36 Singapore 608526
|Phone||KATONG: (65) 6344 1636 | (65) 9626 9138|
JURONG: (65) 6250 9522 | (65) 8123 0989
|Operating Hours||11 am to 8 pm daily (Project Nails Jurong is closed on all Wednesdays)|
Project Nails is a cosy as well as a stylish nail salon in Katong and Jurong offering manicures, pedicures, Cuccio Paradiso hand & feet spa, nail art, eyelash extensions, waxing, hair services and more. Unwind in their massage chair, followed by their complimentary premium tea and homemade cookies baked by their salon’s founder. Relax knowing you are in the capable hands of their talented manicurists. They invite you to experience for yourself the Project Nails difference. Who knows, you just might like or maybe even love it.
- Transparency. Their prices are clearly listed so that there are no surprises. You can find the price list online, in their salons and even on their salon facades. They believe in price transparency.
- Value. They pride themselves on value and that is why you will not see endless promotions or special offers that might overwhelm and confuse you. Instead, rest easy knowing the main event not to miss is their anniversary special each August. The rest of the time, they believe you will appreciate the laden worth of their standard pricing. They may not be the lowest price in town but you can rest assured that you are in the hands of trained skilled staff worthy of the much pricier salons.
- Integrity. They use genuine products purchased either from the manufacturer themselves or authorized distributors only. This helps ensure the traceability and quality of the products they use. Their reviews online are the real deal. They were written by their customers and they appreciate the wonderful comments and even the rare bad ones. They look forward to receiving the feedback, be it positive or negative.
Love the service at Project Nails, have been going for over a year. The service is always friendly and welcoming. My feet always feel great and refreshed after the pedicure. Not pushy with the packages but they are available if you want one. Keep up the great work team Project Nails!Vicky Smith
2. Eileen Nails
|Key Services||Nail Salons Singapore: Manicure, Pedicure, Extensions, Nail Art|
|Address||Blk 102B Bidadari Park Drive, Singapore 342102|
|Phone||82888480 (WhatsApp only)|
|Operating Hours||10 am – 7 pm daily (By appointment only)|
With more than 6 years of experiences in the nail industry, Eileen Nails is a private, by-appointment-only home-based nail studio. Previously from Sengkang, Eileen is currently based in her newly furbished crib in the Bidadari estate starting from December 2020. It is easily located, with just less than 5 minutes walk from Woodleigh MRT station. Eileen provides manicure, pedicure, nail art as well as extension services all-in-one using reputable products from Japan and Korea. With her passion for the arts and meeting new people, Eileen believes in creating an overall positive experience for customers. As a result, she has garnered many positive reviews on several platforms such as Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Hygienic and cosy 1-to-1 private home studio setting with air conditioning, free WIFI and salon-standard professional tools and equipment.
- Unlimited nail art designs for maximum creativity and customer satisfaction.
- Fast and speedy sessions using quality products from Japan and Korea
3. Nail Lodge
|Key Services||Nail Salons Singapore: Manicure, Pedicure, Nail arts, Lash extensions|
|Address||14A Maju Ave S556691|
|Phone||63830380 & 83236369|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Sat: 10am-8pm |
Sun and PH: 10am-7pm
Nail Lodge is nestled in the heart of Serangoon Gardens on a second-floor shophouse opposite MyVillage mall. They provide a cosy environment with exclusive privacy for you to sit back, and relax in an ambient close to home. 🙂 They carry a full product range to cater to your nail care needs. Additionally, they now offer even more specialised beauty services such as eyelash extensions, SHR hair removal, and LED teeth whitening. Their regular customers love their philosophy of customer focus and no hard selling of products. Pamper yourself with a well-deserved treatment session today! First-timers also get to enjoy an exclusive discount, chat with them to find out more!
- Their manicurists are equipped with a combined experience of nearly two decades.
- They are committed in providing a exclusive environment for all clients.
- Promotions are run from time to time in order to cater to clients of various demographics.
I have been to different nail salons for whatever reasons and eventually, I will always come back to The Nail Lodge. Their pricing is competitive and reasonable but the main attraction is they have very nice, polite, accommodating and cheerful manicurists. Their nail arts are very pretty too! I enjoy having my nails done by them! EXCELLENT SERVICE!Elsa N
4. The Nail Status
|Key Services||Nail Salons Singapore: Nails, Lashes, Brows Embroidery, IPL|
|Address||Far East Plaza #04-83|
Wisteria Mall #01-14
The Seletar Mall #03-13
|Phone||68362005, 63390735, 67027077|
|Operating Hours||Far East Plaza: Mon-Sat 11 am - 930pm, Sun & Public Holiday 11 am -7 pm|
Wisteria Mall: Mon-Sat 11 am - 930pm, Sun & Public Holiday 11 am -8 pm
The Seletar Mall: Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm, Sun & Public Holiday 10-8 pm
Founded in 2004, The Nail Status started out with a single nail station and a dream to bring the best experience to anyone who wants to pamper their nails. Presently, they have evolved into a uniquely Singapore chain salon offering a multitude of beauty services to their customers.
- The little details matter to them and they take pride in providing quality service and products to their customers; each Nailist owns their own LED lamp and a carefully curated selection of nail art brushes from Japan.
- They're not just Nailists by profession, they are passionate about what they do; they keep ourselves updated on the latest innovations in nail care and design: upgrading their skills through professional courses and industry competitions.
- Beyond making your nails look good, they specialize in foot care. Ingrown nails, tired feet or fungal infections? They have formulated their own special blends of treatments to address all of these concerns.
|Key Services||Nail Salons Singapore: Customized nails, lash extension and brow embroidery|
|Address||1 Maju Ave My Village #01-03 S556679|
PLQ Mall 10 Paya Lebar Road #B1-06 S409057
|Phone||6636 9887 / 6962 6887|
|Operating Hours||11am - 9pm|
AgnesG.Nails is your one-stop Nail, Lash & Brow grooming salon. Equipped for the fashionista who demands style and yet functional. A team of proficient and experienced therapists to help achieve customisable works of art be it for nails, lashes or brows according to customer satisfaction.
- Customised customers nails according to their outfit to have one of a kind customised nails as well as lashes
- Their branches have been continuously listed as top 3 in their district.
- They have been accredited SGClean certification by playing their part in maintaining the necessary precautionary measures, cleanliness and hygiene practices. They always make sure their customers can relax at their salons and be assured they have the customers' best interest at heart.
6. Exquisite Nails Spa
|Key Services||Nail Salons Singapore|
|Address||2 first street, Siglap v 01-03, Singspore 458278|
|Operating Hours||Monday 10 am–9 am|
Tuesday 10 am–9 pm
Wednesday 10 am–9 pm
Thursday 10 am–9 pm
Friday 10 am–9 pm
Saturday 10 am–9 pm
Sunday 10 am–12 am
Established in the heart of Siglap for almost 18 years, Exquisite Nail Spa has always been trusty to their loyal and precious customers. Over the past years, their positive and well trained teams always strive to provide an efficient, professional and ever-refreshing personal experience for their valued clients. Their constant improving techniques, creativity and imaginary nail art services foster the trust over the years! Throughout the years, they thank their customers, their friends and family who develop excellent relationships and trust with Exquisite Nail Spa!
This is my favourite nail spa! The staff are all very friendly and can make even my nails look nice! Judy does the best calf and foot massage ever - relaxing but also rejuvenating. I try to take my overseas visitors here as they are made to feel so welcome. Meanwhile, I always enjoy the service and inevitably will be smiling when I leave!Karen Magill
Nail Salons Singapore
With the nail salons featured in our list this time around, we hope that they will be useful for you. These salons are well-equipped with the proper skills and tools for your manicuring needs. Hence, please feel free to contact any one of these brands for more information.
Since you have made it to the end, why don't you check out our other fun as well as awesome articles!