8 Best Paid Surveys in Australia 
November 18, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Paid Surveys Australia
One of the most important things that you can do to make money online is paid surveys. There are many paid survey sites in Australia, but these 8 paid surveys offer some of the best paid surveys for Australians!
But before that, here are some key things to consider when choosing paid surveys in Australia!
Key Things To Consider When Choosing A Paid Survey in Australia
- The amount of money you will be paid for completing the survey: It is important to consider the amount of money you will be paid for completing the survey, as this can vary from one provider to another. You should also check if there are any additional fees associated with taking part in the survey.
- How long the survey will take to complete: Another key factor to consider is the time it will take to complete the survey. Some surveys can be completed in 10 minutes while others may take up to an hour or more.
- Payment method: You should also check the payment method used by the survey provider. Some prefer to pay via PayPal or direct bank account deposit, while others may use gift cards or other methods.
- Whether or not you will be eligible to take the survey: Some surveys require you to meet certain eligibility requirements in order to participate. Be sure to check this before signing up for any survey.
- How often you will receive surveys: Some survey providers may offer surveys on a regular basis, while others may send out fewer surveys depending on the provider.
Now that you know what to look for, here are the Best Paid Surveys Australia!
Rewardia provides monetary incentives for watching videos, playing online games, and completing diaries, in addition to paid surveys for Australians. You may earn money by referring family members or using promotional codes that Rewardia gives on social media to keep accounts active. Rewardia also recognizes the significance of loyalty and provides several tiers of memberships as you rise through the ranks. It's an approach that we'd like to see more companies adopt in the online market research business.
- Lots of fun games
- Great rewards from gift cards to cash payments
- Juicy Refer a Friend program
2. Octopus Group
The Australian market leader in online surveys, the Octopus Group, is also the highest paying survey site in Australia. As a result of this, this online survey site will pay you more than any other for your time investment. They do so by paying participants a token amount each minute they use the platform.
Do your profile, keep your account active, and check the site for new survey offers to have the best chance of receiving Octopus Group paid survey invitations. The more information you can include in your profile about demographics, habits, and hobbies, the more likely you are to be invited to participate in online surveys for money.
- Great earning rate
- Australian owned and operated
- Amazing refer a friend program
3. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie, which was founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, California, now has over 3 million users around the world. Survey Junkie is one of the most popular survey sites on the web, having only been established in 2013. Each time you take a survey, you will be given a certain amount of points. Depending on the length of the questionnaire, it can take as little as 3 minutes to as long as 30 minutes to complete it. Basically, they have a wide range of payouts associated with each survey.
- Clean user interface
- High payout
- Instant 25 points for signing-up and filling out your profile
OpinionsWorld is a genuine paid opinion survey site that compensates consumers for expressing their views. It's among the most lucrative surveys sites for Australians, so it's worth your time. OpinionWorld is a leading global survey site that is backed by SSI and provides competitive rewards, many survey invitations, and additional opportunities to earn. Users enjoy a variety of choices. OpinionWorld also has a low payout threshold when compared to other companies, making it easier to cash out your points.
- Frequent surveys
- Simple signup form
Swagbucks is a well-known survey and small task service that is accessible in Australia as well as four additional countries. Their website or mobile app may be used to complete surveys and other activities. Surveys are just one of several methods through which you can make money with Swagbucks. You may also browse the web, take polls, watch videos, shop online, and more in order to earn points.
- Many other options to earn money aside from answering surveys
- Very accessible
- Referral bonus
Toluna provides several methods for respondents to get paid, such as completing questionnaires online and offline. You can complete online surveys, mobile surveys, daily surveys, teen surveys, watch videos, and promote others on Toluna. Toluna has an app that allows you to do things while also earning money.
- More fun than just traditional surveys
- But still loads of actual surveys
- Community aspect
7. My View
MyView is a popular platform for earning rewards by taking surveys and entering competitions, with over 3 million global members. Ipsos, the company's parent, conducts around 70 million interviews each year. Members get four surveys each month, with each survey taking around 10-30 minutes to complete. Vouchers, physical gift cards, and donations to charity are among the rewards you may receive for your efforts.
- Lots of interesting surveys – some international
- Frequent surveys
Pureprofile is an Australian-based online panel and survey firm that claims to have over one million members worldwide. Around the world, there are hundreds of thousands of professionals that use Pureprofile to earn money by providing paid surveys. Your demographic and behavioral data are used to create Pureprofile campaigns. The more information you give about yourself, the higher your chances of receiving surveys that are tailored to your needs.
- Easy to use dashboard with fun tasks as well as surveys
- Mobile friendly
- Pays well
Paid Surveys Australia
Paid surveys are a great way to make some extra money. If you want to earn more, there are plenty of paid survey sites that can help you do just that! These paid survey platforms will provide you with opportunities to answer questions or complete tasks in exchange for points which then turn into cash rewards. For the best chance at earning lots of points quickly, sign up for all four paid survey companies mentioned today!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below:
- Best Indian Restaurants in Australia
- Best Vacuum Sealers in Australia
- Best Body Scrubs in Australia
- Best Catering Services in Australia
- Best Online Dating Sites in Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started with paid surveys in Australia?
To get started with paid surveys in Australia, you'll need to sign up for an account with one or more of the paid survey platforms mentioned above. Once you're registered, you can begin completing surveys and earning rewards. Be sure to check your account regularly for new surveys, as they can fill up quickly.
What are the key differentiators for the best paid survey platforms in Australia?
Some of the key differentiators for the best paid survey platforms in Australia include the following:
- The number and variety of surveys available
- The amount of money you can earn per survey
- The ease of signing up and using the platform
- The level of customer service and support available
What are some of the most popular paid surveys in Australia?
The most popular and legitimate online survey sites in Australia vary depending on your location and demographics, but some of the most common ones include:
- Octopus Group
- Survey Junkie
- My View
How much money can I make from paid surveys in Australia?
The amount of money you can make from online paid surveys in Australia varies depending on the survey platform you use, the number and variety of surveys available, and your demographic. However, most platforms offer rewards worth between $0.50 and $5 for each completed survey.
What are some of the risks associated with paid online surveys in Australia?
Some of the risks associated with paid surveys in Australia include the following:
- You may not receive many surveys, making it difficult to earn rewards
- The surveys you do receive may not be relevant to your interests or demographics
- You may not be eligible for all surveys
- Survey rewards may not be worth the time invested
- You may be asked to provide personal information that could be used for identity theft or other malicious activities