9 Best Payroll Services in KL & Selangor 
June 2, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Payroll Services KL Selangor
When it comes to payroll services you need to find a company that is reliable. To help reduce this risk, we have compiled a list of the 9 Best Payroll Services in KL & Selangor that offer top-of-the-line payroll services. Check them out below!
- Key Services: Payroll Services, Audit & Assurance, Tax, Corporate Advisory, Risk Advisory, Business Outsourcing, Inbound and Outbound Investment Advisory, Growth Consulting, Wealth Management, and more.
- Website: https://www.crowe.com/my
- Address: Level 16, Tower C, Megan Avenue 2, 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +6012 902 0080
Crowe manages payroll for businesses and prepares monthly paychecks and payslips for workers. They also organize the payment while following statutory deductions at the same time.
As a client, all you have to do is review the payroll and approve it. In addition, this firm offers excellent payroll services in Malaysia that can help you avoid having to deal with more senior HR staff by providing you with expert knowledge on technical issues involved with human resources. They can assist your company to comply with Malaysia's tax rules and labor laws, as well as help you establish a positive business reputation and employability. They make certain to fulfill all tax obligations on their own every year.
2. Trinity Corporate Consultancy
- Key Services: Payroll Outsourcing, HR Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and more.
- Website: https://www.trinitycorpconsultancy.com/
- Address: A-02-07, Arcoris Business Suite (1,535.32 mi) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 50480
- Phone: +603 641 30332 / +60 19 211 7660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Corporate Consultancy, with over 20 years of expertise in providing the finest payroll service in Malaysia, has a thorough understanding of the duties required of an outsourced payroll provider. Trinity's own payroll software meets Malaysian employment laws.
They can adjust to your company's working method while still keeping the global standard for paying employees.
- Key Services: Payroll Outsourcing and HR Software
- Website: https://www.centralhr.my/
- Address: 35-3, Jalan PJS 5/30, Pusat Perdagangan PJ Selatan, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
- Phone: 1700-815-265; +603-5891 6682
CentralHR for Small Business handles payroll services for both small and large businesses. Payroll experts at Human Resources for Small Business utilize the most up-to-date payroll systems to process complicated payroll accounts.
They can also handle customized reports based on your needs, such as income tax forms, online payment files, and listing and payment forms, not just employee payrolls and payslips.
- Key Services: Payroll Outsourcing, Company Incorporation & LLP Setup, Company Secretarial, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Tax Advisory and Compliance, Offshore Advisory, Financial Advisory, and more.
- Website: https://wecorporate.com.my/
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Office (HQ) D-8-3A, Menara SuezCap 1, KL Gateway, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6012 7497 911 / +6012 5487 911
- Email: email@example.com
WeCorporate is one of Malaysia's leading payroll service providers. WeCorporate provides adaptable payroll services, saving you money and time by eliminating the need to hire an in-office payroll department. WeCorporate also guarantees that its employees are up to date on the most recent regulations..
They can provide you the same high-quality service as an in-house payroll team might. To save you money on operating costs, they spend time examining expenditures and overtime claims.
5. Alchemy Consultancy
- Key Services: Payroll Outsourcing, HR Consultancy, BPO & RPO and more.
- Website: https://alchemyconsultancy.asia/
- Address: Suite W401 4th Floor West Wing Wisma Consplant 1 No. 2 Jalan SS 16/4 47 500 Subang Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Phone: +60 3 5613 4338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business owners may concentrate on their development and revenue since Alchemy Consultancy delivers the finest payroll services in Malaysia, according to legal requirements. The basic payroll service is cheap at less than RM50 per employee per month for small and medium enterprises. Furthermore, this bare minimum package comes with a cloud-based HR software subscription already included.
6. Synergyst Sdn Bhd
- Key Services: Payroll Administration and Tax Reporting
- Website: http://www.synergysts.com/
- Address: C-2-6, Block C, 2nd Floor, Megan Avenue 1 189 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Phone: +603.2330.1139
- Email: email@example.com
Synergyst provides a setting in which their team may realize its full potential in delivering client-focused services at the highest possible technical level. They are capable of providing outstanding payroll and other related services.
7. vData Payroll Outsource
- Key Services: Payroll Services
- Website: https://vdata.asia/payroll/
- Address: Level 26, Menara Maxis, KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603-2615 2669
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
vData Payroll Outsource is a Malaysian-based business that provides managed payroll services, along with the internal audit process.
They have over 20 years of experience in human resources and payroll audit advisory, project implementation, and helpdesk support. Their expertise comes from working with businesses.
8. Propay Partners
- Key Services: Payroll Outsourcing Services, Employee Mobility Solutions, e-HR Cloud System, and more.
- Website: https://www.propaypartners.com/
- Address: Suite 507, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1, 9, Jalan 16/11, off Jalan Damansara, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 7665 6688
- Email: email@example.com
Propay Partners has been assisting international MNCs to streamline payroll outsourcing and personnel mobility solutions for their highly mobile teams in Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand for over two decades. They are one of the most dependable service providers available because of their commitment to ensuring that their clients stay ahead of the curve with innovative payroll technology, explore disruptive procedures, and.
9. Right House Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Key Services: Payroll Outsourcing Services, Payroll Employment Managed Services (PEMS), Transactional Business Outsourcing, HR Consultancy Services, and more.
- Website: https://righthouse.com.my/
- Address: B1-23A-7, Soho Suites @KLCC, 20 Jalan Perak 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6014 969 9834
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
House Solutions is a leading provider of trustworthy services for the Payroll Process Outsourcing and Payless Employment Managed Services, ensuring that your payroll operations are running smoothly. Right House works with a diverse range of companies from all sectors and has over 35 years of experience in the payroll sector, putting an emphasis on people.
All of their client's payroll data is safely secured, encrypted, and in line with laws and standards. The comprehensive payroll transition process in place allows for a seamless and trouble-free transition.
Payroll Services KL Selangor
If you're looking for a leading payroll services provider in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, there is surely a company listed here that fits your needs!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site:
- 9 Best French Restaurants in KL & Selangor 
- 9 Best Web Hosting Providers in KL & Selangor 
- 10 Best Sleeping Masks in KL & Selangor 
What is Payroll Service?
A payroll service refers to the administration of employee salaries and wages. This includes tasks such as calculating withholdings, issuing payments, and preparing tax filings. Payroll services can be provided by an outside firm or handled in-house by a company's human resources department.
Why is having a Payroll Service important?
Payroll is one of the most important aspects of running a business. It is responsible for making sure that employees are paid accurately and on time. This can help to improve morale and reduce turnover. Additionally, accurate payroll records are essential for tax compliance.
What are the benefits of using Payroll Services?
There are many benefits of using payroll services, including:
- Relief from administrative burden: Payroll services can take care of all the details and paperwork associated with payroll, freeing up your time to focus on other aspects of running your business.
- Accuracy and compliance: Payroll services can help to ensure that your payroll is accurate and compliant with all relevant laws and regulations. This can help to avoid costly mistakes and penalties.
- Flexibility: Payroll services can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. This can include features such as direct deposit, time tracking, and online access.
- Cost savings: Payroll services can save you money by reducing the need for in-house staff and eliminating the costs of mistakes.
What are the different types of Payroll Services?
There are several different types of payroll services, including:
- Full-service payroll: Full-service payroll providers handle all aspects of payroll, from calculations to tax filings. This can be a good option for businesses that do not have the resources to handle payroll themselves.
- Self-service payroll: Self-service payroll providers allow businesses to enter their own payroll data and then process the payments. This can be a good option for businesses that have the staff to handle payroll but do not want to deal with the administrative burden.
- Payroll software: Payroll software allows businesses to automate payroll tasks. This can be a good option for businesses that have the staff to handle payroll but want to reduce the amount of time spent on administration.
What are some things to consider when choosing a Payroll Service?
There are several things to consider when choosing a payroll service, including:
- Cost: Payroll services typically charge a monthly fee, so it is important to compare costs before choosing a provider.
- Services offered: Make sure that the payroll service you choose offers the specific services you need.
- Ease of use: Payroll software should be easy to use in order to save time and reduce errors.
- Customer service: Choose a payroll service that offers excellent customer service in case you have any questions or problems.
What is a Payroll Software?
Payroll software refers to a computer program that is used to automate payroll tasks. This can include features such as direct deposit, time tracking, and online access. Payroll software can be a good option for businesses that have the staff to handle payroll but want to reduce the amount of time spent on administration.
What do I need to do when using Payroll Services?
There are several things you need to do when using payroll services, including:
- Gather all relevant information: You will need to provide your payroll service with information such as employee names, addresses, Social Security numbers, and start dates.
- Enter data into the system: You will need to enter all of the relevant data into the payroll system. This can be done online or via a paper timesheet.
- Process payments: Once all of the data has been entered, you will need to process the payments. This can be done via direct deposit or check.
- Prepare tax filings: You will also need to prepare any tax filings that are required. This can be done electronically or by mailing in a paper return.
How is a payroll sent out to employees?
There are several ways that payroll can be sent out to employees, including:
- Direct deposit: Direct deposit is the most common method of sending payroll. This involves sending payments directly into employees' bank accounts.
- Check: Checks can be sent out via regular mail or direct deposit.
- Online: Some businesses offer online access to payroll, which allows employees to view their pay stubs and tax forms online.
What are some common Payroll Terms?
There are several common payroll terms that you should be familiar with, including:
- W-2: A W-2 is a form that is used to report an employee's annual wages and taxes withheld.
- 1099: A 1099 is a form that is used to report self-employment income.
- withheld: Withheld refers to the amount of money that is taken out of an employee's paycheck for taxes.
- gross pay: Gross pay refers to the total amount of money earned by an employee before taxes are withheld.
- net pay: Net pay refers to the amount of money that an employee receives after taxes are withheld.
What are some common Payroll Deductions?
There are several common payroll deductions, including:
- Federal income tax: Federal income tax is deducted from an employee's paycheck based on their income and filing status.
- Social Security tax: Social Security tax is a deduction that is used to fund the Social Security program.
- Medicare tax: Medicare tax is a deduction that is used to fund the Medicare program.
- State income tax: State income tax may be deducted from an employee's paycheck depending on the state in which they live.
- Local taxes: Local taxes may be deducted from an employee's paycheck depending on the city or county in which they live.
- Retirement plan contributions: Employees may choose to have money deducted from their paycheck to contribute to a retirement plan, such as a 401(k) or IRA.
- Insurance premiums: Employees may have money deducted from their paycheck to pay for insurance coverage, such as health, dental, or life insurance.
- Union dues: Union dues may be deducted from an employee's paycheck if they belong to a union.
- Charity donations: Employees may choose to have money deducted from their paycheck to donate to a charity.
What are some common Payroll Reports?
There are several common payroll reports, including:
- Payroll register: A payroll register is a report that shows all of the employees who were paid, the date of the pay period, the amount of gross pay, the amount of deductions, and the net pay.
- Year-to-date report: A year-to-date report shows an employee's total earnings and deductions for the year.
- W-2 report: A W-2 report shows an employee's annual wages and taxes withheld.
- 1099 report: A 1099 report shows an employee's self-employment income.
Will the employee's gross pay reflected in their Payrolls?
The employees' gross pay is reflected in their payrolls. The amount of taxes withheld is also reflected in the payrolls.
What is a Payroll Summary?
A payroll summary is a report that shows an overview of the payroll, including the total amount of gross pay, the total amount of deductions, and the total net pay.
How frequently are Payrolls processed?
Payrolls are typically processed on a weekly or biweekly basis. Some businesses may process payroll more or less often, depending on their needs.
What is the difference between state and local taxes?
State taxes are taxes that are imposed by the state government. Local taxes are taxes that are imposed by the city or county government.
How does payroll management work?
Payroll management is the process of managing employee wages, salaries, and benefits. This includes calculating payroll taxes, preparing payroll reports, and issuing payments to employees.
What software is used for Payroll?
There are several software programs that can be used for payroll, including QuickBooks, Sage 50cloud Payroll, and ADP Run Powered by ADP.
QuickBooks: QuickBooks is a accounting software program that can be used to manage payroll.
Sage 50cloud Payroll: Sage 50cloud Payroll is a software program that can be used to manage payroll.
ADP Run Powered by ADP: ADP Run Powered by ADP is a software program that can be used to manage payroll
The Social Security program is a government-sponsored program that provides benefits to retirees, people with disabilities, and the survivors of deceased workers. Social security benefits are funded through payroll taxes.
The maximum amount of social security tax that can be withheld from an employee's paycheck is 6.2%.
What is the payroll process like?
The payroll process typically involves four steps:
1. Collecting employee information: The first step in the payroll process is to collect employee information, such as names, addresses, Social Security numbers, and dates of birth.
2. Calculating wages: The second step in the payroll process is to calculate employees' wages. This includes calculating hours worked, overtime pay, and deductions.
3. issuing payments: The third step in the payroll process is to issue payments to employees. This can be done by direct deposit or check.
4. Filing taxes: The fourth step in the payroll process is to file taxes. This includes filing federal, state, and local taxes.
What is a W-2 form?
A W-2 form is a form that is used to report an employee's annual wages and taxes withheld. The employer sends a copy of the W-2 form to the employee and to the Social Security Administration.
What is a 1099 form?
A 1099 form is a form that is used to report an employee's self-employment income. The employer sends a copy of the 1099 form to the employee and to the Internal Revenue Service.
What is a payroll tax?
A payroll tax is a tax that is imposed on employee wages. Payroll taxes are used to fund social security and Medicare.
The maximum amount of payroll tax that can be withheld from an employee's paycheck is 15.3%. This includes 6.2% for social security and 1.45% for Medicare.
How to calculate the total amount of hours worked?
To calculate the total amount of hours worked, you will need to know the number of hours worked per week and the number of weeks worked.
For example, if an employee worked 40 hours per week for 52 weeks, the total number of hours worked would be 2,080.
How to calculate overtime pay?
Overtime pay is calculated at 1.5 times the regular rate of pay. For example, if an employee's regular rate of pay is $10 per hour, the overtime rate of pay would be $15 per hour.
Overtime pay is typically calculated for hours worked over 40 in a workweek. However, some states have different overtime laws.
How to calculate payroll taxes?
Payroll taxes are calculated based on the employee's wages. The amount of payroll tax that is withheld from an employee's paycheck depends on the employee's tax bracket.
For example, if an employee is in the 25% tax bracket, the payroll tax withholding would be 25% of the employee's wages.
What are some common deductions from paychecks?
Some common deductions from paychecks include federal and state taxes, Social Security, and Medicare. Other deductions may include health insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) contributions.
Deductions are typically taken out of an employee's paycheck before taxes are calculated. This means that the amount of money an employee actually receives in their paycheck will be less than the gross pay.
What is a pay stub?
A pay stub is a document that shows an employee's wages and deductions for a pay period. Pay stubs typically show the employee's name, address, Social Security number, and dates of employment.
They also show the amount of money earned for the pay period, as well as any deductions that were taken out. Pay stubs are also sometimes called paycheck stubs or wage statements.
What is direct deposit?
Direct deposit is when an employer deposits an employee's wages into their bank account. This can be done electronically or by check. Direct deposit is typically used to issue payments to employees.
It is a convenient way for employees to receive their earnings, and it eliminates the need for employees to cash their paycheck.
What is a check?
A check is a document that is used to withdraw money from an account. Checks typically have the account holder's name, address, and bank information on them.
They also have the amount of money to be withdrawn, as well as the signature of the account holder. Checks can be used to issue payments to employees.
How do I manage the payroll system?
There are a few key things you need to do to manage the payroll system:
1. Keep accurate records of employee hours worked. This includes keeping track of time clock punches, as well as any time worked outside of regular business hours.
2. Calculate employee wages accurately. This includes calculating hourly rates, as well as overtime pay and deducted taxes.
3. Make sure all employees are paid on time and in full. This includes issuing payments via direct deposit or check, as well as making sure that deductions are taken out correctly.
4. Keep up with changing payroll laws and regulations. This includes understanding new tax laws and updating your payroll software accordingly.
5. Stay organized and keep good records. This includes keeping track of employee information, as well as keeping copies of pay stubs and tax forms.
Do I have to arrange when the employees are to be paid?
Yes, as the employer, you are responsible for issuing payments to employees. This can be done via direct deposit or check. You will need to make sure that all employees are paid on time and in full. This includes making sure that deductions are taken out correctly.
Should small business owners engage in Payroll Services?
Yes, small business owners should engage Payroll Services to help manage their payroll system. Payroll Services can help keep accurate records of employee hours worked and calculate employee wages accurately. They can also help make sure all employees are paid on time and in full. In addition, Payroll Services can help keep up with changing payroll laws and regulations.