23 Best Physiotherapy Clinics In Singapore 
April 18, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Some of you in Singapore may be confused about what exactly is physiotherapy and who needs it? Physiotherapy is a form of treatment that helps to restore, stabilize, improve overall movement, strength, and well-being. This is done in a myriad of ways in physiotherapy such as movement exercises and manual therapy. As for, who can go for physiotherapy? Physiotherapy is meant for anyone who's facing mobility issues whether it'd be from health conditions, injuries, or even aging.
However, it is essential to know which physiotherapy clinics are the best in Singapore so that you'll get the best out of the treatments. This is where we come in. The Fun Empire has searched high and low to find the best physiotherapy in Singapore and we have managed to curate them into this list.
On the other hand, be sure to check out these other great articles as well if you're looking for some light-hearted topics:
- Best Things To Do In Singapore That Are Fun And Exciting
- 5 Best Affordable Places To Play Laser Tag in Singapore For Groups and Corporates
- 8 Beautiful Acrylic Painting Ideas For Beginners
- 20 Fun and Adventurous Things to do in Singapore for 2020
- 60 Unique and Fun Team Building Games In Singapore For 2020
1. The Rehab Lab Singapore
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, running assessment, clinical massage|
|Address||60 Tessensohn Road, 217664 #02-00|
|Operating hours||Mon - Sun: 9 AM - 9 PM (by appointment)|
The Rehab Lab Singapore is a physiotherapy clinic that emphasizes a proactive model of care, on top of the traditional reactive physiotherapy care. Their clinic is also the official partner & sponsor for Singapore Athletics and Singapore’s pro cycling team, PROCYCLESG.
- Firstly, they get individuals back to their pain-free status with highly effective and customized methods. These include rehab exercises tailored to one's muscular structure and lifestyle patterns.
- Next, they focus on an active approach using movements and manual therapy instead of a passive treatment approach using machines.
- Last but not least, The Rehab Lab Singapore is the only physiotherapy clinic that sponsors both our national cyclists and national runners.
"I have been going to other physios for my shoulder problem but no improvement. After my first visit with Fadhli, I was diagnosed and fixed very quickly through his manual techniques. I think he really understood immediately what was wrong and also gave me the exercises needed to get things right. I felt better after 3 sessions, something that other physio clinics can't do for me.
I was very pleased with the treatment process. His approach is different and works well for me. Highly recommended.”
2. In Touch Physiotherapy
|Key Services||In Touch Physiotherapy is a physiotherapy clinic in Singapore dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, prevention of sports injuries and musculoskeletal problems. They believe in empowering people to help themselves and being active in their own recovery. Their focus is on treating the cause of the injury and not just the symptoms, addressing the core issues, and advising on injury prevention|
|Address||22 Malacca Street, #14-02 RB Capital Building Singapore 048980|
|Phone||65330968 (Phone), 96643243 (Whatsapp)|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 7.30 AM - 7.30 PM|
Saturday: 9 AM - 1 PM
In Touch Physio is a well-established physiotherapy practice in Singapore, conveniently located at Raffles Place in Singapore's CBD. In Touch Physio was established in 2005 in Singapore and built its reputation on personal, highly professional, and progressive physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
- Their multinational team of physiotherapists are internationally trained in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, and the UK and are highly skilled and experienced.
- Beyond musculoskeletal manipulation and exercise prescription, physiotherapists from In Touch Physio additionally specialize in various fields including Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation and Strength & Conditioning Coaching.
- Each session is one on one with the goal of treating the cause of the injury and not just the symptoms. This approach is tailored to each individual’s physical and health goals so clients can get can back to being pain-free and doing the things they want to do!
As a self-proclaimed F45 fanatic, my body has been through many arduous sessions and I started seeing Ben when I first experienced shoulder pains. He immediately identified the problem and even patiently explained it using his anatomical model. After 1-2 sessions where he corrected my shoulder movement together with some stretches, my shoulder felt as good as new.
However, that was not the end of it. I started having knee pains and went back to Ben. Right away, he zoned in on my issue like an elite sniper - my overly tight quadriceps. His initial treatment was a massage but we both decided it was too painful for me. We then worked on foam rolling which worked wonders. It is now incorporated into my post-workout cool-down daily. We also tried dry needling which really seemed to loosen up my thighs. Ben assuaged my fears of the needle with his precision poking and soothing voice. I am still afraid of needles but somehow am still looking forward to going back for my next treatment.
I highly recommend Ben if you’re suffering or recovering from any form of injury.Wei Xiang Goh
3. Core Concepts
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, Sports Massage, Women’s Health, Functional Training, Dry Needling, Bike Fitting for Rehabilitation, Gait Analysis|
|Address||- 6 Raffles Quay, #11-01 Singapore 04858080 |
- Marine Parade Road, #14-09, Parkway Parade, Singapore 449269238
- Thomson Road, #03-32 Novena Square, Singapore 3076831
- Maritime Square, #09-10, Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 0992533
- Tampines Central, Tampines Plaza 1, #04-02, Singapore 529540
|Phone||6226 3632 / WhatsApp 8241 0338|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm |
Established in 2003, Core Concepts is the largest private physiotherapy group in Singapore with a team of specialist physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical massage therapists and sports trainers. In addition to providing home base therapy, talks, workshops and corporate workplace health consultancy work, the group operates clinics centrally located across the island.
They manage the health of your body’s bones, muscles and other components of the body’s musculoskeletal system, which provides form, stability, and movement to the human body. The musculoskeletal system consists of the body’s bones (skeleton), muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, joints, and other connective tissue that holds your organs in place. They differentiate themselves by not simply seeing the problem through possible solutions, but rather by understanding your condition first. This is called clinical or differential diagnosis.
- Core Concepts is the largest and the oldest physiotherapy group practice in Singapore. They are focused on treating musculoskeletal conditions.
- The company takes a truly team-centric integrated approach to our management of our client’s condition.
- They believe in getting the differential diagnosis right. Making sure we solve the right problem in the best possible way.
"Team here at Core Concepts is very professional and thorough in their job. They understood the root cause of my lower back and knee pain and supported me throughout my physiotherapy. Within 3 months, I have started doing activities like golf, running, biking etc that I was initially restricted to."Abhinav Gupta - Google Review
4. Physio Focus
|Key Services||Through a hands-on and proactive approach, our physiotherapists apply their knowledge, experience, and skills to help people achieve optimum and lasting solutions for their neck, back, muscle, and joint pain. Whether your problem is a recent or a recurring one, Physio Focus professionals will identify the deep, underlying causes and help any client understand what is happening and how it can be resolved. The Physio Focus rehabilitation gym is equipped for post-injury retraining programs, Clinical Pilates mat work, and reformer training for individual and small group sessions.|
|Address||22 Malacca Street, #14-02 RB Capital Building Singapore 048980|
|Phone||67348151 (Phone), 91685539 (Whatsapp)|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 8 AM -7 PM|
Saturday: 8 AM - 1 PM
Conveniently located in the Forum Office Tower on Orchard Road, the Physio Focus team provide specialist physiotherapy assessment, treatment and rehabilitation in a well-equipped clinic. With a diverse international team of highly qualified and experienced physiotherapists and pilates instructors, Physio Focus is at the forefront of injury management.
- Well respected as they have provided Singaporeans with high-quality physiotherapy for over 25 years.
- Their experienced physiotherapy team has vast experience treating common workplace and sports injuries, as well as providing specialized treatments for women’s health, neurological rehabilitation, acupuncture, Polestar Pilates and more.
- Each session is personal and individualized to your injury.
5. The Physio Movement
|Key Services||Musculoskeletal, Sports Physiotherapy and Pain Management|
|Address||111 Somerset Rd, #05-16, Singapore 238164|
|Phone||Clinic: 6415 8790 / Whatsapp: 87503705|
|Operating hours||Weekdays: 9 AM - 6 PM|
Saturdays: 8 AM - 1 PM
Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed
First and foremost, we have The Physio Movement. They hold the belief that you are how you move. If people do not move well, they will end up making unnecessary adjustments to their bodies. This is where the highly experienced physiotherapists at The Physio Movement come in. They are dedicated to restoring your movement and function by identifying and addressing the problem at its source.
The Physio Movement is strategically located in the major shopping district of Somerset, Singapore, and they are only within a 3 MRT radius of the CBD, Paragon Medical Centre, Mount Elizabeth Hospital & Novena Medical Hub.
- Firstly, physiotherapists from The Physio Movement are overseas-trained.
- Next, The Physio Movement provides a hands-on approach to physiotherapy care, employing mostly manual techniques.
- Last but not least, The Physio Movement's clinic includes a well-stocked gym and pilates studio equipment.
" I have been tolerating a bicep-shoulder injury for the past 10 years which restricted a lot of my tennis movements. After attending physiotherapy at The Physio Movement, the pain has not only disappeared, but I am able to play better than before!"Mr B. (Ex National Player)
6. Physio Active
|Key Services||Musculoskeletal physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, spinal physiotherapy, post-surgical rehabilitation, pre-and post-natal physiotherapy, women's health physiotherapy, workplace health and ergonomics, dry needling.|
|Address||Camden Medical: 1 Orchard Blvd, #11-05 Camden Medical Centre, Singapore 248649|
Raffles: 6 Raffles Quay, #20-01, Singapore 048580
East Coast: 46 East Coast Rd Eastgate #08-03, 428766
Novena: 8 Sinaran Dr, #07-12, Singapore 307470
Jurong: 2 Venture Dr, #02-13/14 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526
|Phone||Camden Medical: 62352647|
East Coast: 64434591
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM|
Saturday: 7 AM - 3 PM
PhysioActive's team of experienced physiotherapists has been treating Singapore's community for over 13 years. Their focus is on diagnosing and treating the underlying causes of pain and injury rather than just treating symptoms. Physiotherapy in the 21st century is an active process, and they work closely with their patients to create personalised programmes that help restore function and wellbeing in the shortest possible time.
Their network of five clinics, spread across Singapore, ensures that wherever you live or work they have highly skilled, caring staff available to take care of you and your family, in modern, well-equipped facilities. Expat Living's readers voted them Singapore's number 1 ranked physiotherapists for 2020, recognition that comes from years of maintaining the highest professional standards combined with individual care for each and every person they treat. You never know when you might need their help, but they're always ready and waiting!
- Physio Active focuses on root causes, not symptoms, aiming for return to sport/activities better than pre-injury.
- They have an award winning, international team of skilled physios spread across Singapore, who will provide a peace of mind that you're in good hands.
- From babies to teens, from mums to dads, from aunties to uncles, from sedentary to active, they are truly family friendly - they are PhysioActive!
Despite the fact I play a unique sport, water polo, Padraig Corbett was quick to discover the cause of my injury. The personal attention and adaptations made for my treatment, increased my understanding of my need for therapy and trust in Padraig. I would recommend him to anyone who is ready to listen to their body and seek better understanding in the healing process. Now I’m back in the pool competing and I will continue to strengthen my body with the extra exercises for lasting success. Thanks Padraig and the team at PhysioActive!Peter Zien
7. Rapid Physiocare
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, Manual Lymphatic Massage, Pilates|
|Address||Rapid Physiocare@ Tanjong Pagar|
10 Anson Road 21-15, International Plaza Singapore 079903
Rapid Physiocare@ Novena
8 Sinaran Drive 02-02/03, Novena Specialist Center Singapore 307470
Rapid Physiocare@ Paya Lebar
1 Paya Lebar Link #01-06 PLQ 2, Paya Lebar Quarter Singapore 40853
|Operating hours||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
Rapid Physiocare, based in Singapore, is a leading centre for physical therapy. They are a team of trained, dedicated, caring professionals. Rapid physio care is driven by a determination to deliver therapy of the highest quality and to enable swift recovery.
- Very experienced Clinicians
- Comprehensive Services
- Cashless Payments (subjected to insurance terms)
"Highly recommended. An excellent physio center, all their locations are very central and accessible. The Centers (Novena and Tj Pagar) are very clean with equipment kept in very good condition. John, who is the physio looking after me, is very knowledgeable and professional. He assures me during each session and replies to each of my questions"Garry
8. Edge Healthcare Singapore
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Naturopathy, Dry Needling, Postoperative Rehabilitation, Chronic pain management|
|Address||137 Telok Ayer, #01-01A, 068602|
14 Robinson Road, #01-00, 048545
583 Orchard Road, #11-01, the forum, 238884
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM|
Saturday: 8 AM - 2 PM
Edge Healthcare is a private, progressive, and evidence-based group with clinics in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District as well as the Orchard and Tanglin area. It was created with the vision of being an approachable and friendly clinic, with highly trained therapists to provide you with quality personalized care. They pride themselves on being research-led and forward-thinking in their methods of treatment.
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole-person approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment, and participation in their treatment. You can benefit from physiotherapy at any time in your life.
- Highly experienced Practitioners
- Holistic Approach
- Variety of Specialities amongst the team
'I had a really bad fall and ended up with severe back pain that inhibited my daily movement. Sitting, lying, standing, it hurts 24/7 with every action and movement. I was recommended to Olivia via a friend who had experienced a similar injury, and in our first session, she was able to assess and help me relieve the pain by more than 50%! I was able to stop taking painkillers after that first session! Within 2 to 3 follow-ups, I was back to almost normal function, and Olivia was very precise with her recommendations and progressive treatment methods. I definitely highly recommend visiting her if you have any sort of injury!'Twain Teo
9. Heartland Rehab
|Key Services||Sports Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Sports Massage, Active Ageing, Strength and Conditioning|
11 Jalan Bukit Merah, #01-4454, S150011
180 Depot Rd, #01-07, S109684
111 Somerset, #07-02, S238164
|Operating hours||Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM|
Saturday: 8 AM - 3 PM
Heartland Rehab is an allied health clinic specializing in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy in convenient locations. They consist of a team of 8 highly experienced therapists who provide physiotherapy, sports massage and strength, and conditioning both in the clinic and at home. Get access to customized treatment, a fully equipped gym, and the latest technology for recovery!
- Heartland Rehab is made up of an experienced, warm and humble clinic focusing on making quality healthcare accessible to everyone.
- They are all about having the clients' interest at the center of what they do and their Google Reviews speaks for themselves.
- Heartland Rehab is one of the few clinics which specialize in having the latest in technology for rehab such as Shockwave Therapy, Force Plate Technology, Blood Flow Restriction Therapy, Dry Needling and so much more!
I was suffering from a sharp pain in my wrist and had difficulty performing even simple tasks like lifting my thumb. Fortunately, I met Tim at Heartland Rehab, and in the first session, he was able to diagnose my problem (de Quervain's), provided treatment to assist with the inflammation, and also taught me specific exercises so that I can strengthen my hand. Also, he was really friendly and knowledgeable and was fun to talk to! Within 2 months, I felt tremendous improvement up to 90% of my functions! As opposed to a GP who said I expect 2 years to fully recover, I have recovered quickly and its all thanks to Heartland Rehab and Tim 🙂 Will 5/5 recommend all people who need help to Heartland Rehab!Google Reviews
10. The Rehab Studio
|Key Services||Physiotherapy and rehabilitation, Home Therapy|
|Address||79 Anson Road #21-01, #22-01|
Islandwide home visit
|Operating hours||Weekdays: 8 AM - 7 PM|
Weekend 8 AM - 2 PM
Physiotherapy services made better through increased accessibility. With the physiotherapists from The Rehab Studio, patients can choose either to be treated at their home or at the clinic. So, be it difficulties in traveling due to your injuries or the need for high function rehabilitation with a fully equipped gym, The Rehab Studio has got their patient's back!
Home physiotherapy services are suitable for those who have just completed their surgery or those who are having acute pain. During the home-based treatment, the experienced therapist will manage their patient's pain and prescribe exercises that can be easily done at home. Once one has improved and is fit to travel to the clinic, they are advised to be treated at the clinic.
This physiotherapy clinic is conveniently located in the CBD area of Singapore. Their clinic offers treatment rooms, pilates equipment, a rehabilitation gym, a fully equipped gym, shower facilities with towels provided, and complimentary beverages. For more details, you can visit their website or call them at 8892 0350!
- Firstly, The Rehab Studio is accessible through home-visit and clinic-visit at CBD.
- Next, one can expect full attention and one-to-one treatment time at The Rehab Studio.
- Last but not least, The Rehab Studio comes with a fully equipped gym, and shower facilities with towels provided.
For the past 7 months, I had been suffering from backaches after having my baby. The pain was especially bad after sitting/lying down after a long day. I was recommended to Bao Xian for pain management. She diagnosed that I have a back muscle strain likely due to carrying my baby and explained how they are connected to the pain that I was experiencing on my spine. My session with her was an hour and I really like that she spends the bulk of the time releasing the muscle tension and ends the last five to ten minutes with exercises that can help improve and manage the muscle tension on my own at home.
After the first session, I could feel that the pain is drastically reduced and was contemplating whether there was a need to see her the second time! Not only is she effective but she’s also a fun person to chat with! Enjoyed my sessions with her and would highly recommend anyone to see her ease their miseries.Patient Review
11. Physio 101
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Dry Needling, Electro Shock Wave Therapy, Reformer Pilates|
|Address||160 Robinson Road #03-06, SBF Centre, Singapore 068914|
491 River Valley Road #03-04, Valley Point Shopping Centre, Singapore 248371
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM |
Saturday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Sunday (strictly by appointment only)
Physio 101 aims to apply evidence-based physiotherapy principles throughout their patients' rehabilitation journeys. They are passionate about ensuring that their patients gain a full understanding of their diagnoses, treatments, and expected outcomes, giving them more control over their return to optimal health.
Physio 101 has two modern, state-of-the-art physiotherapy clinics operating in the middle of Singapore’s CBD and in Valley Point Shopping Centre. Their highly experienced physiotherapists assess and treat all manner of injuries while ensuring an optimal return to recovery.
- Firstly, Physio 101 has a diversified team, made up of both local and international physios, with years of experience covering all areas of physiotherapy.
- Next, Rehab-based physiotherapy with an in-house reformer, onsite swimming pool, multigym unit, plus all the classic gym equipment needed to get our patients better.
- Last but not least, Physio 101 encourages their physiotherapists to reduce or eliminate the use of passive modalities, instead of focusing on strengthening/stretching/stabilizing the root cause to ensure an optimal outcome.
I was referred to Physio 101 by my pole dance instructor as I kept getting injured during the term. For my intercostal muscle injury, I would get manual therapy (like a sports massage) on the affected area at each session, and I was also given many helpful exercises to do at home to strengthen my weak core; exercises that I could do without worsening my existing injury.Patient Review
I would highly recommend the team at Physio 101 and I would not hesitate to go back to them in the future if I have the need to.
As a pharmacist, I strongly believe in the benefits of physiotherapy: there is only a limit to what medicines (like painkillers or steroid injections) can do for many musculoskeletal ailments. We only have one body and our physios are the ones with the training to teach us how to look after them!
12. The Physio Circle
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, rehabilitative strength, and conditioning|
Sports massage, virtual physiotherapy, home therapy
|Address||480 Upper Serangoon Road, 534515|
|Operating hours||Monday to Thursday: 9 AM - 7 PM|
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 2 PM
At The Physio Circle, it is their belief that the enjoyment in life comes from being able to do the things that you love to do. They are a passionate group of people who are dedicated to getting you to where you want to be. Whether an injury has hindered your routine or you just want pre-hab to reduce the risk of injury, they have a knowledgeable team that has the right tools to help you reach your goals. This is definitely one of the best physiotherapy clinics in Singapore.
- At TPC, the patient always comes first and is 100% involved in their rehab process. It’s a partnership and The Physio Circle works towards its goals.
- Next, The Physio Circle keeps up to date on the latest research and implement what they can to help our patients get better.
- Finally, they believe in working as a community. The Physio Circle works with like-minded people so if they can’t get the patient better, they know someone who can.
“The Physio Circle goes above and beyond for their clients! The team is friendly and welcoming. The physios here go beyond providing temporary relief and strongly believe in sustainable long-term recovery. Highly Recommend”Archana Nathan (Google Review)
13. Physio & Sole Clinic
|Key Services||Physiotherapy: Chronic Pain Management, Cycling Injuries, Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy, Manual Therapy, Post-surgical Exercise, Rehabilitation, Postural Analysis, Schroth for Scoliosis, Sports Injury,|
Sports Massage Therapy, Sports Strapping/Taping, Paediatric Physiotherapy, Geriatric Rehab
Podiatry: Sports Podiatry, Walking/Running Video Gait Analysis, Customized Foot Orthotics
|Address||7 locations (Visit their website to check out their locations)|
|Operating hours||Hour differs according to each clinic (Visit their website to find out more)|
Physio & Sole Clinic is a podiatry and physiotherapy clinic in Singapore for the young, the active, and the silver-haired. As a homegrown practice, their team consists of local practitioners conversant in English, Mandarin, and various dialects. Dedicated to helping patients have the best quality of life, their physiotherapy, and podiatry clinic offers comprehensive treatments complete with patient education. Physio & Sole strongly believes in delivering greater value and higher quality of care to their patients through effective communication and ethical clinical practice.
- Firstly, Physio & Sole offers multiple clinic locations available island-wide.
- Next, podiatry services are also offered at Physio & Sole.
- Finally, practitioners at Physio & Sole Clinic can speak different languages and dialects.
Very thorough and detailed in evaluation and treatment. Cindy is caring towards her patients and takes extra care while addressing issues and concerns. Very professional and knowledgeable. Cindy is an exceptional therapist who goes above and beyond for her patients.
14. River Physio
|Key Services||Physiotherapy services, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition and Dietetics, Homecare, Yoga, and stretch programs|
|Address||791 Bukit Timah Road, #02-01, Singapore 269764|
|Phone||Clinic: 64985088 |
|Operating hours||Monday to Saturday: 8.00 AM - 9.00 PM|
Next up, we have River Physio. River Physio is a rehabilitation specialist’s clinic that holds the belief that rehabilitation involves teamwork. It is this belief that led to the formation of River Physio. Multiple experts from various fields across the allied health professions assembled together to form River Physio. This includes physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, sports therapists, podiatrists, and dietitians.
In addition, most of the tools and treatment machines from River Physio are modern and advanced in the state. Also, these latest technologies are approved by the Health Science Authority of Singapore. For example, River Physio sets high standards for themselves. This can be seen from their clinic which houses their state-of-the-art MP200 ultra shockwave therapy unit, intellect neo ultrasound, laser, and advanced intellect electrotherapy units, well-crafted exercise therapy rooms. They even have a gym within their physiotherapy clinic in Singapore!
Despite having the experts and the best tools, River Physio strongly believes that any treatment is complete only when it is provided with proper care, commitment, and compassion. All in all, River Physio definitely has them in abundance!
- Firstly, physiotherapists from River Physio have practiced at many renowned hospitals including Gleneagles, Singapore General Hospital (SGH), and across the world.
- Next, the two chief principal therapists from River Physio have clocked more than 60,000 physiotherapy sessions thus far.
- Last but not least, they have 20+ years of experience and more than a 90% success rate.
I have only words of gratitude to Vinodh Antony. He has been essential to my recovery. He treated me after a serious accident I had that caused nerve damage in one of my legs. I was unable to move it or feel it. I also had difficulty sitting or standing on my own because I had lost all strength. Antony assessed my case, identified my needs, and provided excellent support from the very beginning. He helped me to regain mobility and strength. I was pleasantly surprised not only by his knowledge and his ability to communicate it but also by his human qualities. He conveys confidence and optimism, values that I consider to be of great help in any rehabilitation process. His commitment at all times was remarkable. I would definitely recommend him, without hesitation.Lucia
15. Movement Mechanics Physiotherapy
Strength and conditioning
|Address||1 Jln Saudara Ku, Singapore 457438|
|Operating hours||Monday to Thursday: 10 AM - 8 PM|
Friday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Movement Mechanics Physiotherapy takes a multi-disciplinary approach towards the management of their client's well-being. This is why they have co-located a fully functioning gym within their physiotherapy clinic in Singapore. It helps achieve a better diagnosis and assessment of their clients' physical condition. As members of the physiotherapy profession, they are bound by ethical principles to act in the best interest of the client. This ensures that their clients can be rehabilitated and achieve optimal health outcomes to live life to the fullest.
- Firstly, Movement Mechanics Physiotherapy is very community-centered.
- Secondly, their physiotherapists are non-pretentious.
- Last but not least, Movement Mechanics Physiotherapy provides an inclusive environment.
Fixed me up really quickly. And dry needling is something new that I haven't tried before. But I felt immediate relief following the treatment.Dillion Lee (Google Reviews)
|Key Services||Musculoskeletal, physiotherapy, functional medicine, dry needling, shockwave therapy, lymphatic drainage massage|
|Address||9 Scotts Road, Scotts Medical Center #12-01, Pacific Plaza|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM|
Saturday: 9 AM -1.30 PM
Integrative Physio was created to fulfill a dream of complete patient management. They understand that to maximize recovery, patients may require the input of a team of experts working together. This is where Integrative Physio excels. They have a team who understands that systems are connected and how to optimize performance, as an athlete, a professional, or merely as a human, these systems need to be working in harmony.
Clients can be sure that the goal for each and every one of their specialists is that they return you, empowered, to optimal function and complete well-being.
- Firstly, all the clinicians from iPhysio have more than a decade of experience.
- Next, they work with careful consideration of not just one's structural injuries but also their full biochemical, psychological and nutritional environment. This is based on principles of functional medicine.
- Last but not least, the team at iPhysio is actively involved in training and education in the region.
Came into rehab from my shoulder surgery. Matthew was my PT - he was truly amazing. He managed to bring me back to doing the things I love: racket sports. What I appreciated most was Matthew’s ability to adapt to the progress I made or the condition I was in. It wasn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. He customized exercises based on my goals, he treated me using a multi-disciplinary approach depending on the need: dry needling, stretching, shock therapy, massage, etc. always made me feel comfortable and laid things out in an easy-to-understand manner. Finally, all the staff is so nice and easy to work with. Easy to schedule, modify appointments, etc via WhatsApp and Outlook/iCal/gCal events (if you prefer to use those mediums). Couldn’t recommend Matthew and the team more!Kabir Daya
17. Maison Therapy
|Key Services||Home-based physiotherapy service|
|Address||Home-based. We go to you!|
Maison Therapy is Singapore’s 24/7 home-based physiotherapy group. They are patient-first and they believe in treating you as a person, not as a condition. Thus, they will bring high-quality rehabilitation to you - in terms of service, treatment, people, and care.
- Firstly, Maison Therapy is open daily, 24/7
- Next, they focus on getting individuals to be pain-free by using simple but effective home equipment.
- Last but not least, Maison Therapy believes in treating the root cause of your injuries
Thank you to the Maison team for helping me with my dad's neuro condition. He was not able to walk without a limp prior but now he can walk comfortably around the house. Thank you for your professional help, Jean.Melissa Lam (Google Reviews)
|Key Services||Pre & Post Operative care Care, Gym Rehabilitation Program, Sports Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal injuries, Return to Sport Programme, Oncological Rehabilitation, Personalised Care|
545 Orchard Road, Far East Shopping Centre, #14-04, S238882
60 Paya Lebar Road, B1-20, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
|Phone||6909 2240 / 6980 5550|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 9 PM |
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Sunday and PH: Closed
PhysioX is a patient-centered physiotherapy clinic conveniently located in Orchard and Paya Lebar. PhysioX does not believe in stop-gap solutions to treat your pain and no shortcuts are taken here. Physiotherapy sessions are individualised, where their clients can be assured of a personalized treatment plan in a one-to-one session with their physiotherapist. Patients come first in every decision that PhysioX makes. From the accessibility, convenience and environment of their clinics, to the quality and results of treatment and care rendered. PhysioX aims to maximise the best treatment outcomes as soon as possible and constantly endeavour patient satisfaction.
- Firstly, PhysioX aims to raise the bar of physiotherapy in Singapore. Not just through the quality of treatment offered by the best and experienced physiotherapists but also through the environment in which its offered. All their physiotherapists are well-trained from Singapore’s large tertiary hospitals.
- Next, PhysioX believes that physiotherapy is not just pain relief, it’s also a way of life. They don’t believe in making their patients come back all the time. PhysioX wants to educate and empower all their patients to take charge, be proactive, and manage their own health and well-being.
- All treatment sessions at PhysioX are individualized, where clients can be assured of a personalized treatment plan in their fully one-to-one session with your physiotherapist.
I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Derek for the last two months following a boat injury through which I sustained significant trauma to my right leg. I had previously worked with him for back pain and my father had worked with him for a calf injury. Derek is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, and patient. After my recent injury, I was experiencing significant pain and was immobile, restricted to my bed. Derek was able to conduct in-home visits and was extremely flexible with the exercises and stretches – pushing me enough to ensure a proper recovery but always taking caution of my pain and current abilities. It is clear that Derek truly cares for each of his patients, taking the time to get to know them and ensure that they receive adequate treatment and are able to recover quickly and successfully.
I would recommend Derek, and PhysioX, over and over again to anyone looking for a physiotherapist. Without his help, I wouldn’t be where I am today: walking, running, lifting, and more… and all pain-free!Maria Varbanova
19. Focus Movement
|Key Services||Pilates and Physiotherapy|
|Address||22 Malacca Street, #08-00, RB Capital Building, S048980|
|Phone||6235 3938 / 6327 2072 / 9850 8156 (Whatsapp)|
|Operating hours||Weekdays: 8.30 AM - 6.30 PM|
Weekends: 9 AM - 3.30 PM
Focus Movement is an integrated Pilates, Physiotherapy, and Movement studio. They offer a holistic approach and embraces all forms of movement to help their clients reach their personal fitness goals and achieve their optimum state of health.
- Rehabilitation & Conditioning with Physio-Pilates - In Focus, they believe and have established a unique Physio-Pilates system to not only help their clients recover from their injury/post-surgery but also bring them to a state of fitness where they are stronger than before their injury.
- All of their internationally qualified Physiotherapists are also educated in comprehensive Polestar Rehabilitation and/or Clinical Pilates training programme.
- Focus Movement is one of the few clinics in Singapore that offer a 60min initial (first) assessment as standard. They want to ensure that their clients get the assessment and treatment right from the start.
Have been with Focus for a few years and will keep going back. Simply because the instructors are great and the exercises work. My low back pain has improved, so has my strength and balance. Kudos especially to senior instructor Sun, whose infectious positivity, sunny disposition, and creative spin on the exercises keep her Saturday group coming back every week!Cheng Cheng Soh (Google Reviews)
20. EMW Physiotherapy & TCM
|Key Services||Sports rehabilitation, orthopedic rehabilitation, physiotherapy treatments including joint mobilization and manipulation, acupuncture, herbal medication, weight management.|
|Address||9 Scotts Road, Scotts Medical Pacific Plaza #10-04 Singapore 228210 |
8 Sinaran Drive Novena Specialist Centre #07-02 Singapore 307470
|Phone||67359458 | 67359459|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM|
Saturday: 9 AM - 1 PM
EMW Physiotherapy & TCM provides both physiotherapy and TCM services under the same roof as they strongly believe that the integration of Western and Eastern medical interventions greatly improve clinical effectiveness of disease management. Their specializations include pain management, fertility, women’s health, weight management, gastroenterology and pediatrics.
- EMW Physiotherapy & TCM is an integrated clinic that provides both Physiotherapy and TCM under the same roof.
- Treatment is customized to each individual.
- The treatment administered by EMW Physiotherapy & TCM is drawn upon the latest clinical evidence.
I suffer from Sciatica due to a genetic alignment of my spine. Throughout my life I have been treated by many Physios, however none better than Calvin Sim. Because of his care and recovery treatments, I have successfully completed four marathons, and able to run three times a week. Kudos to Calvin and his team.Ian Soh (Google Reviews)
21. Stride Fitness & Clinic
|Key Services||Physiotherapy, personalised care, sports massage and personal training.|
|Address||4 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069786|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 8 PM|
Saturday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Stride Fitness And Clinic is a physiotherapy clinic and personal training gym located in the city center of Singapore. They provide top-notch physiotherapy, sports massage, and personal training at an honest price. Stride Fitness And Clinic's treatment and training programs are backed by science and highly individualized to help you reach your goals.
- Firstly, Stride Fitness And Clinic has highly qualified therapists with 10 years of professional experience.
- Next, they provide science-based treatments.
- Last but not least, Stride Fitness And Clinic has a brand-new facility with treatment rooms, a weight training gym, and a shower facility.
"Been to this place twice and felt like a new person every single time. I like how Lorenzo release the muscle just enough and not made me sore the next day. The chic & bright clinic def helps to feel relax . Great location close to my work."M. Trisari
22. Aptive Physio
|Key Services||Reputable physiotherapy clinic in Singapore that focuses on care|
|Address||545 Orchard Road, Far East Shopping Centre #15-07A, Singapore 238882|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM|
Saturday: 8.30 AM to 1.00 PM
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Next up, we have Aptive Physio. Aptive Physio started off humbly and is built on the principles of professionalism, integrity, and accountability. They believe in being able to provide the deepest level of care and sincerity to be successful in their treatments. All in all, Aptive Physio achieves a goal-oriented treatment plan that is within a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. This is one of the best physiotherapy clinics in Singapore!
- First and foremost, Aptive Physio provides a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
- Next, all the physiotherapists from Aptive Physio hold a Bachelors in Physiotherapy.
- Last but not least, Aptive Physio facilitates open communication with their patient.
I had a knee replacement surgery and was recommended by my good friend to consult Pauline for physiotherapy. My friend also had a knee replacement, treated by Pauline & well recovered. Pauline is very knowledgeable and professional at what she does for someone her age. She is a lovely lady to talk to and I enjoyed seeing her for treatment. I was able to return back to my favorite sport, golf, about 4 months post-surgery as my knee had good range, strength, and stability. I would definitely recommend her to all who need post-operation rehabilitation for a speedy recovery. Pauline will surely nurse you back to health!Yao Lee Lee (Business Owner)
23. Moving Space Pte Ltd
|Key Services||Physical Therapy Clinic, Home Therapy|
|Address||Queen's Rd, #02-161 Block 3, Singapore 260003|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 8.30 AM - 8 PM|
Saturday: 8.30 AM - 8 PM
Last but not least, we have Moving Space Pte Ltd. Moving Space Pte Ltd is made up of a team of healthcare professionals who seek to provide their clients with the best care in physiotherapy. They hope to be a space where their client can be healed of their pain while being able to move towards their goals. Moving Space uses an evidence-based approach towards treating every patient so that it improves the transparency, accountability, and quality of care as well.
- Firstly, Moving Space Pte Ltd provides sports on-field physiotherapy services, specifically to those who are about to head into a period of training or competition.
- Secondly, Moving Space Pte Ltd also offers home physiotherapy services if one finds it a challenge to head down to the clinic.
- Finally, they provide health and sports injury management talks and workshops for both big and small groups.
In conclusion, these are just some of the best physiotherapy clinics in Singapore you should visit if you're facing mobility issues. We hope that all of you have gained a better understanding of what physiotherapy is and who exactly needs it. Be sure to visit these clinics if you're having any mobility difficulties so that you'll be able to get right back to the pink of health.
On the other hand, if you're looking for more food recommendations or team building activities? We have definitely got you covered with these articles. Check them out below!
- Best Tingkat Delivery In Singapore
- Best Korean BBQ In Singapore
- Best Gaming Chairs In Singapore
- Best Furniture Stores In Singapore
- Best Massage Places In Singapore
- Best Pilates Studios in Singapore
- Best Fitness Equipment Shops
- Best TCM Clinics In Singapore
- Best Bicycle Shops In Singapore
- Best Painting Services In Singapore
- Best Dance Studios in Singapore
If you know a business that is in need of help or you would recommend it to others and more, let us know so we can feature them too! Contact us here!
What Is Physiotherapy Singapore?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that aims to restore, maintain and promote physical function. The physiotherapist's role involves working with people of all ages who have problems in movement, joint and muscle pain, immobility or restricted activity. The physiotherapist uses exercise, massage, heat, ultrasound and other techniques to help the patient to improve their physical function as well as chronic disease management.
What Are Physiotherapists?
Physiotherapists are allied health professionals who treat patients with disorders of the body's muscles, bones joints and nerves, particularly related to chronic disease management or injury. They also work to promote good health, fitness and treating sports injuries.
What Kinds Of Physiotherapy Are There?
There are several different types of physiotherapy, each catering to the specific needs of the patient. Some examples include women's health therapy, geriatric rehab, dealing with different injuries, helping those with neurological conditions, helping chronic pain sufferers make a full recovery and prevent further injuries, and even home therapy.
What Does A Typical Physiotherapy Session Look Like?
During a physiotherapy session, the physiotherapist will conduct an initial assessment by asking you questions about your condition, how it affects your daily activities, and other factors which may affect treatment in order to provide an accurate diagnosis.
The physio will then carry out assessments on your muscle strength, movement abilities and balance to determine what areas need rehabilitation.
What Are The Benefits Of Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy extends beyond just rehabilitation, and has many benefits. Some of these include:
- Helping to alleviate pain among those suffering from chronic pain, such as neck pain, back pain, and shoulder pain
- Injury prevention
- Recovering from neurological diseases
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Holistic care for one's body
The physio helps the patients achieve these benefits by working on physical abilities which will help them lead a more active lifestyle. These may include stretching exercises, strengthening exercises, and other simple exercises. Depending on one's condition, this may require several sessions or just one session.