Best Pizza Restaurants In Singapore
June 1, 2021 by The Fun Empire Team
Pizza has definitely become a classic favorite amongst many Singaporeans nowadays. This is definitely no surprise since it is a delicious dish that's suitable for multiple occasions. You can choose to have pizza as a small side dish as a complement to your main meal or share it together with your friends. As times have gone by, pizza restaurants have grown to include much more variety as well, catering to the tastebuds of more and more people!
With such a rise in the number of pizza restaurants in Singapore, each offering its own great pizzas, how can we know which ones offer the best? This is where The Fun Empire comes in. We have done the research on the behalf of both you and your tastebuds! Hence, here's a curated list of the Best Pizza Restaurants In Singapore.
But before we proceed to this list, here are some other great articles you should read if you're looking to spice up your weekend plans!
- Best Things To Do In Singapore That Are Fun And Exciting
- 5 Best Affordable Places To Play Laser Tag in Singapore For Groups and Corporates
- 8 Beautiful Acrylic Painting Ideas For Beginners
- 20 Fun and Adventurous Things to do in Singapore for 2020
- 60 Unique and Fun Team Building Games In Singapore For 2020
1. Craft Pizza
|Key Services||Artisanal dine-in pizza restaurant, Takeaway services|
|Address||35A Boat Quay, Singapore 049824|
|Operating hours||Monday to Saturday|
11 AM - 4 PM
5 PM - 10.30 PM
Craft Pizza’s approach is all about art and creativity. They are dedicated to creating the most delicious artisanal pizza using only the finest high-quality ingredients and authentic techniques by skilled artisans who have a love of tradition and craftsmanship.
- Their unique 48-hour fermentation process starts with their signature dough, made from a special blend of four different types of flour including fine imported Tipo 00 Italian and locally hand-milled stone-ground flours. Craft Pizza's dough is made with a 24-hour poolish followed by a further 24-hour fermentation process. This enhances the overall flavor and texture, while also making the dough more digestible and healthier to eat. The end result is a crust structure that is light and airy while maintaining a crispy exterior texture.
- Craft Pizza focuses on sustainability and procures the finest imported authentic Italian San Marzano tomatoes, house-made sausage and homemade cheese, and cold-pressed olive oil along with locally sourced produce.
- Pizzas are offered with their house-made “pizza spice mix”, house-made aromatic chili oil, house-made pickled chilies if customers want to spice it up a bit. Craft Pizza's menu offers a “craft your own” section that guests can pick the sauce and toppings as they want so they can craft the menu the way they want it.
Light and airy crust, the dough was fermented for 2 days and made with the 00 Italian flour. The owner is very friendly and mentioned that he spent 5 months doing R&D and intends to expand further in the future. Their homemade pesto sauce is well made-flavourful and creamy-I enjoyed both the pesto pasta and pizza.Guan Ting
2. Sole Pomodoro
|Key Services||Italian Pizza Restaurant|
|Address||31 Ocean Way #01-14 Sentosa Cove Singapore 098375|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 12 PM - 3 PM (Lunch), 6 PM - 10.30 PM (Dinner)|
Saturday, Sunday, and PH: 11.30 AM - 10:30 PM (all-day dining)
Sole Pomodoro Trattoria Pizzeria was created from the shared experience of co-owners Executive Chef Mauro Muroni and General Manager Gerri Sottile. Focusing on authentic Italian food, they are part of the Mangiatutto Group Of Restaurants.
Specializing in wood-fired oven pizzas, Sole Pomodoro also offers a wide selection of traditional Italian dishes such as Spaghetti Carbonara, Lasagna Alla Bolognese, Spaghetti Frutti di Mare, and Tiramisu. The wine cellar boasts an extensive collection of Italian and international wines to complement anyone's meals.
- Firstly, Sole Pomodoro has a wine cellar that provides a wide collection of both Italian and international wines.
- Next, they specialize in wood-fired oven pizzas.
- Last but not least, customers will be able to enjoy a scenic view of Sentosa Cove.
Located at Sentosa cove. Pizza is amazing, baked from wood. Nice place, nice ambianceCustomer Review
3. 800 Degrees Woodfired Kitchen
|Key Services||Neapolitan-style Pizza restaurant|
|Address||11 Tanjong Katong Rd, Kinex, #01-52/53, Singapore 437157|
|Operating hours||Daily: 11.30 AM - 9 PM|
Every 800° Woodfired Kitchen’s pizza starts with the best Neapolitan flour! Customers can choose their choice of base, which includes the classic Margherita (red sauce), a homemade pesto (Verde sauce), or perhaps no sauce at all (Bianca). The pizzas are hand-stretched and come loaded with the highest quality mozzarella cheese, including fresh mozzarella balls that are hand-torn onto each pie. 800° Woodfired Kitchen’s pizzas can be customized with a myriad of premium toppings, ensuring that no two pizzas are alike.
Each pizza is then cooked to order in a spectacular, handmade Italian woodfired pizza oven at nearly 800 degrees Fahrenheit, hence the name of the brand. At this temperature, each pizza cooks in under 3 minutes and is infused with the delicious flavors of applewood. The pizza crusts have that classic Neapolitan leopard print pattern. Neapolitan pizzas are thin and light so they can be loaded up with toppings, they are better eaten with a knife and fork. Finish off your pizza with some fresh burrata or a heaping of arugula.
- Firstly, this woodfired oven pizza chain that has been brought to Singapore, boasts Miami Heat mega-stars Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem as franchise owners.
- Next, 800 Degrees Woodfired Kitchen starts with the highest-quality ingredients, scratch dough, fresh produce, and artisan-quality meats and cheese.
- Last but not least, they only cook with extra virgin olive oil.
Delicious authentic Italian pizza taste. Wood fired oven, relaxing ambience with good music. Was pleasantly surprised to note there's none of that bad local culture of mandatory 10% service charge imposed by most restaurants in Singapore. Reasonable price and delicious ricotta cheese on my Spicy Meatball pizza makes me wanna come back again for more. Thanks!Yuzu Hana
4. Pizza Fabbrica
|Key Services||Authentic Italian Restaurant & Wood Fired Pizzeria|
|Address||8 Haji Ln, Singapore 189201|
|Operating hours||Monday: Closed |
Tuesday to Sunday: 11 AM - 11 PM
Next up, we have Pizza Fabbrica. Pizza Fabbrica is a pizza restaurant that specializes in the Neapolitan style. Their pizzas are fired in the wood fire oven which burns at around 450-500 degrees Celcius for no more than 90 seconds. This gives their crust the authentic “leopard-spotted” char and the smoky-ness. Their chefs also hand stretch the pizzas which help to develop them to be thin in the center, crusty on the outside, and fluffily soft on the inside! All in all, Pizza Fabbrica is definitely one of the pizza restaurants you should be checking out.
- Firstly, Pizza Fabbrica uses simple, natural and fresh ingredients when making their food.
- Next, Pizza Fabbrica takes advantage of their family recipe that has been passed down.
- Last but not least, Pizza Fabbrica offers their space for private events.
Cozy restaurant and delectable food! Ordered a pizza and pasta for 2 pax and the portion was enough. The pizza is a MUST TRY. The staffs are really attentive and prompt too despite the busy Valentine’s Day crowd. Will be back again!Annie Tay
5. Chooby Pizza
|Key Services||Natural leavened Napoli-style pizza restaurant that's perfect for both adults and kids|
|Address||127 Owen Rd, Singapore 218931|
|Operating hours||Daily: 6 PM - 9.30 PM|
Chooby Pizza simply started with a pizza in Naples - very classic and memorable. Their goal is to basically create a space that is both easy and casual - serving honest pizzas and drinks that nourishes the mind and warms the soul. Chooby Pizza hopes to provide an atmosphere whereby customers can enter the restaurant and experience the Italian’s attitude of big heart and laughter!
- Firstly, their dough are well hydrated and it naturally leavened with a slow fermentation for at least 20 hours.
- Next, pizzas from Chooby Pizza are hand-stretched and baked in the Roccbox Oven.
- Last but not least, they are also baked at at a minimum temperature of 400 degrees celsius.
This is where you will find a proper pizza. Book fast! I promise you, Chooby will not disappoint. The pizza base is bursting with flavor - stick to the classics.Christopher Wan
In conclusion, these are just some of the best pizza restaurants in Singapore you should be trying out if you're a fan of this humble dish that originated from Italy. We hope all of you will take the time to either head down to these pizza restaurants or order delivery from them to enjoy their dishes from the comforts of your own home!
Looking for more food recommendations or team building activities? We got you covered! Check out these articles:
- Best Tingkat Delivery In Singapore
- Best Local Bakeries and Confectioneries on Instagram
- 5 Places for the Best Steaks in Singapore 2021
- Fun Party Games For Christmas
- Virtual Travel Experience – Icons Of Singapore: The 5 Coolest Team Building Elements
If you know a business that is in need of help or a business that you would recommend to others, let us know so we can feature them too! Contact us here!