Polymer Clay Earrings
Handmade polymer clay earrings are so in style right now. Being colourful, eye-catching, cute and/or highly raved, it is no wonder many local polymer clay brands are starting to surface.
But what is polymer clay? Polymer clay is essentially oven-baked clay that is used to make unique jewellery pieces. You can now amp up and complete your look with statement polymer clay earrings! Furthermore, on top of being chic, these polymer clay earrings are also super affordable.
Knowing that, (to save you the hassle) we have gathered some of the best handmade polymer clay earring brands in Singapore for you!
But before we get to that, since we’re on the topic of clay, do check out our clay making workshop, home experience kit and virtual workshop. If you’re looking for things to do, do check out some of the following links below too!
- Singapore’s 1st Virtual Escape Room Experience
- Singapore’s 1st Virtual Amazing Race Experience
- Singapore’s Virtual SaberFit 30-Day Challenge
- Best Things To Do In Singapore
- 25 Event Spaces Perfect for Team Building in Singapore
1. Mello Fello
|Key services:||Handmade Polymer Clay Earrings|
|Phone:||+65 9815 8129|
|Operating Hours:||(not fixed)|
Handmade painstakingly with love from scratch, mellofello.sg polymer clay earrings are one-of-a-kind, no two pairs are the same.
Inspired by anything and everything, their designs also feature seasonal and festival motifs. They take extra care and pay attention to details when crafting works of wearable art. Their studs are even baked into the clay to ensure durability. Mello Fello loves experimenting with new techniques to create cute and unique designs. Their animal and floral range is currently their bestseller by far and they can’t wait to create more!
- Studs are baked into clay
- Unique and cute designs
- Pocket-friendly prices yet premium quality
Screaming a little at these because of the attention to detail. I love them so much!!! Thank you for making them!YW
|Key services:||Handmade earrings, repair|
|Phone:||+65 9029 4588|
|Operating Hours:||11 am – 9 pm|
The Designer and Maker: Brenda Billy Tan is the designer and maker of strangely beautiful jewellery at WhereBilly. Billy is a self-proclaimed eccentric, and often described as offbeat and quirky. She is fascinated and intrigued by things that do not immediately appear attractive to others. Billy sees romance in darkness, beauty in imperfection and fun in weirdness.
The Label: ‘WhereBilly’ is derived from ‘Where is Billy?’ The answer to this question is synonymous with Billy’s constant pursuit of excellence in design and craftsmanship. She aspires to be an artisan who stays true to her aesthetic while creating jewellery that anyone can wear and adore.
The Product: WhereBilly pieces are one-of-a-kind and often feature intricate designs. Every piece is meticulously handcrafted with polymer clay and put together in Billy’s home studio. Billy does not recreate exact designs. It is important to her that every piece of WhereBilly jewellery is a unique piece of art.
- Trendsetting designs
- Intricate workmanship
- Feminine and bold jewellery that celebrate women
Wherebilly has a distinct style. The earrings are intricately made and are very flattering too. I get a lot of compliments when I wear them!
3. Dear Lola
|Key services:||Handcrafted Polymer Clay Earrings|
|Phone:||+65 9625 1067|
Established in March this year, Dear Lola (IG handle: @dearlolasg) specializes in handcrafted polymer clay earrings. What you see is merely the final step of the process. Before a launch, countless hours have been spent huddled over at the work station, conceptualizing and executing different ideas. From classic marbling to more intricate and celestial designs, Dear Lola provides delicate statement earrings for every occasion.
- Unique Style – Focused on delicate, elegant and statement pieces
- Price – Their earrings are in the more affordable price range for polymer clay jewellery
- Customer Service – They strive to exceed your expectations and keep you coming back for more 🙂
Hi Eunice! I’ve just received your earrings and I must say that I really really love them!!! Also, this is my first pair of clay earrings hehe and I’m thankful it’s hand-made by you! Keep up the good work on your business and looking forward to seeing & buying more amazing designs! ❤️💗
4. Handful of Clay
|Key services:||Uniquely Hand-crafted Polymer Clay Accessories|
Handful of Clay is a local artisan jewellery brand that aims to create unique and beautiful accessories with polymer clay. In their recent launches, Handful of Clay did a remake of Disney princesses (in their own style of course). They re-create earrings collection of each princess using the special elements of each princess. Through their creations, they hope to make the earrings unique yet wearable pieces on day-to-day occasions. Every product and earring piece is unique and tells a different story, make them part of yours!
- Offers Original and Unique Designs
- Offers a range of Dainty earring selections
- Provides an Artisan experience with Customized packaging for every individual
Hi! I would like to once again thank you for the earrings! Thank you for putting in so much effort in the packaging and personalising every single mail you send out. It makes me feel like I’m receiving mail from a friend ☺️ I love all the earrings you’ve made so much! Thank you for all the beautiful and original creations you’ve been giving us so far! I’ll definitely continue to support you! 💕
|Key services:||Individually handcrafted polymer clay accessories|
|Phone:||+65 9889 9884|
|Operating Hours:||24/7 (Online Store)|
Shuark.co is a home-based business specialising in handmade polymer clay earrings. It first started as an experimental hobby when they discovered the art in 2019. They later decided to share their passion online at shuark.co. Shuark.co’s ideas are mostly inspired by nature and floral designs.
Shuark.co’s mission is simply to share their love for polymer clay earrings with the world. Hence, they strive to bring unique, original designs of earrings to everyone at prices that won’t break the bank! They also do customisations. So, simply let them know your thoughts and they will do their best to create them!
- Each earring is individually handcrafted and no two sets are identical
- Their designs are unique and every detail is hand-cut out from clay
- Pocket-friendly prices
Hi Shuark! Recently I purchased the H&R studs and another pair of earrings from your Fries Surprise collection, and it was for my cousin’s birthday. The item was delivered promptly, and the packaging was so pretty! Thank you so much!
6. Where We Went
|Key services:||Handmade clay earrings and jewellery|
where we went is a Singapore-based online jewellery store selling mainly handcrafted clay earrings made. Their clay earrings are made to be bold yet elegant and designed with the modern woman in mind.
Their designs draw inspiration from naturalistic themes with floral motifs and pearly mollusc shells that feature prominently in the earrings. They place great importance on wearability and durability to deliver eye-catching pieces. This is so that their pieces can be worn with multiple outfits over and over again.
Each piece is also handmade with love from lightweight polymer clay. Hence, making all pieces unique while still being comfortable enough for customers to flaunt no matter its size.
- Statement yet wearable designs
- Uniquely handmade
- Slow fashion
where we went’s range of pieces are ideal for nearly any outfit or look. I love them because every line and impression is crafted with so much precision down to the smallest detail, ultimately achieving a uniquely elegant and exquisite aesthetic 🙂Anabelle
7. Project Klei
|Key services:||Sale of Handcrafted Clay Earrings|
Project Klei aims to provide affordable and wearable clay accessories to its customers. All its polymer clay earrings are handcrafted, hence no two earrings are the same!
- Affordable pricing
- Wearable pieces
8. Anna & Bull
|Key services:||Handcrafted Polymer Clay Earrings|
Anna & Bull was borne out of an inclination to create. They were also inspired by everyday life, curious shapes and joyful shades. Each piece is individually crafted, and are perfectly unique, just as you are – serving as a reminder for you to be happy as you are.
- Limited edition, small-batch jewellery
- Each piece is individually crafted
- Every pair of jewellery is different and perfectly one-of-a-kind
The quality and detail of the earrings were absolutely amazing! They are so beautiful, cannot wait to wear them around! Definitely purchasing from this artist again!Kelsey
9. Clay Lab SG
|Key services:||Handmade polymer clay jewellery & 3D printed polymer clay cutters|
Clay Lab SG was founded by Li Sha on 1 December 2019. Every piece of jewellery is uniquely handmade and crafted with tender loving care by Li Sha. She hopes that Clay Lab SG’s jewellery would make your day and bring out the best in you.
Apart from jewellery, Clay Lab SG also prints 3D printed Polymer Clay Cutters for other makers. Clay Lab SG’s Polymer Clay Cutters are easy to use and suitable for both beginners and experienced makers.
- Unique handmade polymer clay jewellery (mainly earrings) – popular design are those with their signature rose outline
- 3D printed cutters for Polymer clay (Comfortable to use and it provides a clean cut on polymer clay)
- Custom made cutters
10. Fangs Flamingo
|Key services:||Handmade Jewellery|
|Phone:||+65 9665 5269|
Fang’s Flamingo is a local handmade jewellery store that produces affordable, unique and one-of-a-kind earrings made from oven-baked clay. Every piece of earrings is meticulously handcrafted and feature different elements from their daily life. What’s more, there will also be seasonal exclusives and festive creations available. With Fang’s Flamingo unique piece of art, you definitely can “Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons”.
- Good workmanship
- Creative design
- Affordable pricing
Fangs’s Flamingo has the most creative designs. I love her meticulous workmanship, creative design and vibrant colours used in her earrings. She is approachable and always answers to my enquiry.Zoe
11. The Happy Slabs
|Key services:||Handcrafted Polymer Clay Jewellery|
Thehappyslabs was established in 2018 when a tiny Christmas thought for friends turned into a passion for craft and creation. Their designs are inspired by the day-to-day experiences of Thehappyslab’s artisan. Slabs of polymer clay are transformed into intricate jewellery that complements any outfit and occasion.
Each pair of earrings is handcrafted with an abundance of love. They hope that every purchase from Thehappyslabs can bring you as much joy as it does for them when creating them.
- Beautifully handcrafted earrings suitable for all occasions
- Inspired by the little things in life that we tend to overlook: nature and patterns
- Every piece is unique and one of a kind
|Key services:||Handmade Jewellery|
|Phone:||+65 9450 1269|
Ninestones is a handmade Jewelry business that aims to provide unique one-of-a-kind pieces that you will not be able to find elsewhere. Every piece is meticulously crafted with the end-user in mind. Ninestones crafts bold and statement pieces that turn heads.
- One of a kind
- Bold and statement jewellery
13. Ferne Atelier
|Key services:||Statement Polymer Clay Jewellery and Polymer Clay Workshops|
|Operating Hours:||Online shop (Monthly Launches)|
Workshop (Once every 2 months, but currently suspended due to Covid-19)
A play on the word ‘fern’, which symbolises confidence; Ferne Atelier designs bold, statement clay jewellery inspired by nature and everyday sights.
Their earrings are unique wearable art. With a fine attention to detail and years of knife skills from building architectural models in school, every pair is designed, sculpted and intricately detailed by hand in their little home atelier in Singapore.
Ferne Atelier’s collections are reflective of the different desires of the founder+maker. From wanting to be surrounded by flowers, to re-creating Architectural elements – because at some point in time it was all she wanted in life!
Since Establishing Ferne Atelier in 2019, they have collaborated with several local and international brands such as Keds, Clarins, Isetan and Roku Gin on both earring designs and workshops.
- With flora and fauna being one of the most common design inspirations in the clay earring industry, they have to rethink the design process on what sets them apart. Which is why Ferne Atelier started taking some designs like their Dahlia flowers, 3-dimensional. This was to really challenge their designs skills and crafts.
- They have also recently started using inspirations not commonly used in this industry. Such as Architecture and travel bucket lists, which they believe is kick-starting a new trend in how designing clay earrings are done these days.
- Ferne Atelier loves a nice, clean finished product. Which is why they have tried and tested several ways to sand and buff to achieve the finished look they want in their earrings. They are also one of the few clay earring brands offering workshops in Singapore!
Hi dear, just wanted to let you know that I’ve received the earrings. Thank you, and you’ve truly outdone yourself with the detailing for the Windows and Archways series! 💕Shahida
|Key services:||Handmade Polymer Clay Earrings and Cutters|
|Operating Hours:||Online Store|
11fivefive is a small fun project that the two of founders have embarked on. It was born out of their love of handicraft and all things pretty. Their brand values the importance of affordable yet unique polymer clay earrings that can be worn by anyone, regardless of age or even gender.
Designs on 11fivefive are mostly representations of their bubbly yet refined personalities. They are all also inspired by their love for pastel hues, florals and nature.
On top of the earrings, 11fivefive have also expanded their business to include 3D printed clay cutters. Their most popular cutters are the organic shape cutters that are perfect statement pieces and definitely one-of-a-kind.
- Most of 11fivefive classic earrings are priced at $11.55, inspired by the founders’ room unit number #11-55 that they shared together back in University.
- Their creations are mostly reflections of their personalities and favourite memories together. These can range from their mutual favourite colour palettes, favourite flowers, impressions of places they have visited together, etc.
- 11fivefive make customized earrings that tell the stories of people and the places they have been to. Based on the images that their customers send them, they conceptualize and design customized pieces from scratch.
Polymer Clay Earrings
And there you have it, the 14 Best Handmade Polymer Clay Earrings Singapore. Looking for a statement piece or something to complete your look has never been this easier! Check out and support these local polymer clay brands today.
If you know a business that would like to be featured or you would recommend to others and more, let us know so we can feature them too! Contact us here!
If you would like to know more about our clay workshop, virtual clay making workshop or clay making home experience kit drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out more articles by The Fun Empire in the links provided below.
- 55 Best Things To Do in Singapore for 2020
- 20 Icebreaker Games that Promote Teamwork
- 20 Best Party Themes Suitable for Any Event Space in Singapore
- Best Local Bakeries and Confectioneries on Instagram
- 15 Best Workshops in Singapore for 2020
Subscribe to our telegram channel @thefunempire for latest things to do, food to eat, travel guides, lifestyle articles and team building activities in and around Singapore! Follow us on Instagram as well!