Best Wedding Planners in Malaysia 
April 18, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Wedding Planners Malaysia
A wedding is a happy and special occasion, but planning and executing it on your own requires a significant amount of work. You can certainly get through everything on your own, but hiring a wedding planner will save you time and money. A professional wedding planner will collaborate with you to handle as much of your wedding as possible, from research to planning and design to event coordination. Here are 14 Best Wedding Planners in Malaysia you should think about hiring for your big day. Do check out all the listed wedding planners carefully and choose the ones that best fit your style.
But before you proceed to read, do take a look at some of our awesome team building activities.
1. Love & Love Wedding & Events
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Weddings, Parties and Events Management|
|Address||3A, Pusat Perdagangan Canning 2, Pusat Perdagangan Canning, 31400 Ipoh, Perak|
Sales Team: +60 12 495 1585
|Operating Hours||9am - 6pm|
Love & Love is a comprehensive Malaysia wedding planner company that is originally in Ipoh. They have highly committed and professional teams to create a perfect wedding or celebration infused with your character and personal touches giving extraordinary wedding experiences for you and your guests.
Aside from weddings, Love & Love is also being recognized as a party and event management company for events like baby shower party, full moon party, 100 days party, product launching, annual dinner night, appreciation night, etc. They believe in creating unique moments that inspire.
Thanks to the support from clients and business partners, Love & Love has been in the industry for years and received few honors from different parties through its years of the establishment such as Malaysia’s Top 10 Wedding Planner by TallyPress (2016), Top 10 Wedding Planner in Malaysia Planner by Wedding Vows (2017) and recently International Prestige Brand-Emerging Brand Award (2020). Love & Love will continue to deliver continuous great weddings and events throughout Malaysia.
- More than 8 years wedding and event planner experience in the industry.
- A private limited and established wedding and event company with strong management team.
- Professional and responsible wedding and event planner team with good quality related service providers in delivering the best services to clients according to their style and budget.
We had our wedding on September. It was difficult as both of us have to work in Singapore and same time plan for the wedding itself. Luckily we found Love & Love Weddings & Events whom we met both Joey and Winnie respectively. Both were very professional in assisting, introducing, suggesting, friendly and accommodating to all of our request within the budget we look into. We also consulted a few wedding decoration team before and honestly most of them were looking into slaughtering your throat for their earnings. – Tanjung MalimHenry & Kitty
2. Elysium Weddings
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Event management for corporate events, private functions and wedding planning.|
|Address||7, Jalan 3/115A, Taman Pagar Ruyong, 58200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm|
Launched on 11 January 2001, Elysium Weddings specialise in planning intimate destination weddings to grand banquets for their clients. Elysium is committed in providing personalized attention for all events. The team of Wedding Experts has a passion for weddings, armed with energy and sprinkled with enthusiasm. As the President of The Association of Wedding Professionals, Director of Events Wizard and The Wedding Planners Cambodia, VP Malaysia of the Federation of Asia Pacific Bridal Associations and the International Wedding Alliance Wedding Industry, Leticia is also a contributing writer to online portals, wedding magazines and websites and the 2-volume wedding planning book “The Malaysian Wedding Handbook”.
- Elysium Weddings aspires to fulfill every couple’s wishes, with an up close and personal approach sprinkled with an abundance of energy. They put your mind at ease, taking care of all details for the big day.
- From conceptualizing the dream to budget monitoring, from holding up your gown to sprinkling bubbles for the first dance, Elysium help you create the perfect hassle-free event with lasting memories.
- Leticia, the president of Elysium has also been seen as the judge and creative consultant for the wedding planner reality show, “Ring Mission” on 8TV and the judge and planner for TV3’s “Mahligai Impian”.
Elysium is a well-respected expert is considered by many to be a forerunner in wedding planning. By providing the best of both worlds, Elysium is able to carry out a perfect wedding, resulting in a perfect wedding effect.Cliff Choong
3. Pretty Little Things
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planning & Event Styling|
|Address||8, Ground Floor SS19/5B, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor|
Jin Ann +60124475126
|Operating Hours||Tuesday to Saturday: 11am - 5pm|
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Pretty Little Things is a bespoke wedding planning and styling company, founded by a team of two ladies, Jin Ann and Rachel – both obsessively passionate about beautifying and enhancing the smallest little details and turning them into the prettiest of things, creating a memorable and lasting impression.
- They believe that every little detail matters to create the big picture.
- A wide range of collaboration with vendors, offering Couples only the best within their budget and preferences.
- They take pride in working with Couples from all around the world as well as curating multi-racial or cultural weddings.
Getting PLT involved in our wedding was one of the best decisions we’ve made after deciding to get married. Every team member we had the pleasure of working with was friendly and professional.
As wedding planners, they were organised and efficient, always having eyes on the big picture (what we wanted our wedding celebration to represent) as well as the tiniest details. The vendors they recommended were experts in their field and working with each of them was an enjoyable experience.
As decorators, they artfully put together an elegant display of our initial ideas focusing on cultural heritage and identity, far beyond beyond what we had in mind.
All in all, their reassuring presence allowed us to be fully present at our wedding, for each other and for those who came to celebrate with us - this is probably the best compliment one can give to wedding planners.
Thank you PLT for the memories!Alice & Stephen
4. Reka Teemor
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Avant Garde Wedding Decor Design, Professional Planning & Management, Full Wedding Planning & Coordination / Production|
|Address||No. 907-2 Lorong Ikan Kelisa 5, Kampung Bukit Lanchung, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor|
|Phone||Pn Rozana Mumtaz 019-224 8894|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm|
As a premier wedding designer and event planner for private and corporate events, Reka Teemor's creativity and ability to customise to its client’s requirements makes its ‘Unique, One-of-a-kind’ designs to be highly sought after. Reka Teemor continues to move ahead in the market by generating new design ideas through research and keeping up with the emerging trends, by self-manufacturing custom-designed elements and understanding each and every client's requirements.
Not discounting the importance of a seamless event, Reka Teemor is very committed to managing wedding and corporate events efficiently through its skilful planning and coordination team, regardless of the event type and size. With over 16 years in the industry focusing on the premium, medium-to-high end market segment, Reka Teemor has grown organically with a vast portfolio that includes Malaysian royalties, dignitaries and celebrities as well as renowned international companies such as Valentino and Kenzo.
- Custom-designed weddings, with niche in visualisation of the design and realisation.
- Known for customisation of designs, hands-on attention to clients' requests.
- Professional service with outstanding client-care record.
Faiz and Mumtaz, Thank you to both of you for making Hani's Akad Nikah and Wedding Reception beautiful and graceful. We couldn't have chosen a better wedding planner than both of you. Thank You.Dato Jasmy
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planning & Coordination, Wedding Decoration, Party Planning and Corporate Event Planning|
|Address||122, Jalan SS2/6, 47300, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Phone||+6016 - 6026824|
Eventistry believes that you deserve a beautiful wedding, however intimate or grand it may be! A full-service event planning company based in KL, you may have previously known them as The Wedding Project before their rebranding back in 2019.
They boost an extensive experience in wedding planning, party planning and corporate event planning. A one-stop solution to bringing your dream celebrations to life, they pride themselves in exceeding expectations while focusing on socially responsible, environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
Their main expertise lies in curating mindful and meaningful moments. They also strive to incorporate elements of “people, community and planet” in all the special occasions that they create by ensuring that the majority of what they do is eco-inspired and green.
Whether you’re looking to realise your dream wedding or simply aspire to have a low-waste celebration, Eventistry look forward to journeying with you towards your special day!
- #sustainableevents - The average wedding creates about 272 kgs waste, 63 tons CO2 emissions and 3 tons mining waste. While these numbers may not seem very relatable to some of us, what really hit home for Eventistry was when they saw for themselves the amount of waste that’s left discarded after each event. They advocate for a modest, non-wasteful nor excessive celebration, what you can expect from them is a responsibly planned celebration without compromising on your style!
- #communityovercompetition - Eventistry believe that there’s so much more that can be achieved when they come together to empower one another. They actively seek out collaboration opportunities with like-minded vendors and their initiatives include #eemgives in which they contribute a portion of profits to support mom-preneurs and local social enterprises. Their family of partners also include What-A-Waste, Zero Waste Malaysia, Association of Wedding Professionals (AWP), and Weddings Malaysia.
- Malaysia’s First Certified Green Wedding Professional - Eventistry’s signature green wedding package ‘Love Not Wasted’ is specially curated with an all-inclusive team of like-minded professionals that couples can choose from. The ultimate bundle for an earth-loving celebration comes with expert guidance, green venue selection, sustainable wedding designs, food waste management, and many more!
My husband and I had a great experience with Eventistry wedding planning services. They made our wedding day a very relaxing and happy experience, which is exactly what you want to remember about your wedding day! Do yourself (and your family) a favor by entrusting your big day to Eventistry!Florence & Thomas
6. Sugar & Spice Events
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Events & Celebration Coordinators specializing in Weddings|
|Address||168-18-3 The Regency, Gurney Drive 10250 Penang, Malaysia|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm|
*Work around the clock (95% of clients are based internationally)
Sugar & Spice Events' passion is creating entertaining and beautiful gatherings. They plan and design various types of events, with weddings being their favorite! They aim to accompany you through your wedding experience, from preparation to on-the-day event management, in order to produce celebrations that will have your guests raving! Simply put, they want to make your event exceptional, one-of-a-kind, and unforgettable.
Founder Amy Aw, who is Singapore Airlines-trained and worked as a Personal Assistant to top management of large multinational companies first discovered her calling after planning her sister's wedding in 2005, from which Sugar & Spice was born.
Wedding planning was always her favourite pastime. She does, however, design and coordinate various types of events with the same attention to detail, persistence, and pizzazz as if it were her own family affair. Having organised tens of weddings, she fully understands the needs of soon-to-be-weds of the 21st century . She and her team will alleviate all of the stress associated with organising such a large event, allowing you, your family, and your guests to fully enjoy your special day.
- Wedding planning can often take a life of its own (with an average of over 250 hours to plan one!). Sugar & Spice deal with the mammoth and nitty-gritty, saving you both time and money.
- The best for the best! They work with a host of talented vendors who are professional and trustworthy. Perks from the good rapport with the vendors ensures the most bang for your buck.
- Keeping up with trends and fresh new ideas is their mantra! They add the 'wow' factor to your party with a bespoke service tailored to your needs.
From the first time I met Amy all the way back in 2019, I knew that I wanted her to be my wedding planner. She has a great personality and I just felt like she would click with what I had envisioned for my wedding.
I had planned for my wedding to be in 2021, even when it was 2019, and Amy was communicating with me all the way (1 and a half years!).
We can definitely tell that Amy and her team have a lot of experiences with weddings, always providing insights to what we need to prepare and do for the big day.
On our wedding day itself, it was a stress free experience that we as a couple, our family and friends, could enjoy to the fullest because Amy and her Spice Girls - Nicole and Dolly - were making sure that everything was running smoothly behind the scenes. It went off without a hitch!
To all couples who are planning on getting married, the best gift you can indulge yourselves with is to hire a professional wedding coordinator. And Sugar & Spice Events is definitely the number one choice.Carmen Chuah
7. MEMOS Wedding Planner Malaysia
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planning and Coordination Services|
|Operating Hours||10am - 5pm daily|
MEMOS represents the meaning of Memories x Moments. They are wedding planners in Malaysia who truly believe that every moment in your lifetime worth celebration.
With this vision, MEMOS wish to be your lifetime event companion in Malaysia, with vision of influencing lives by bringing people closer through creating moments of happiness and memories.
MEMOS specialise in Wedding Planning in Malaysia and they are also highly involved in varieties of events including bridal shower, marriage proposal, birthday party and more.
- Professional and passionate in wedding timeline planning and wedding day management.
- Problem solving skill with calm personality.
- They truly cherish every client and are flexible to your needs.
Memos is so professional in providing advice, vendor sourcing and patiently listening to my wedding needs/wants. I love their services where I am not afraid to talk to them whenever I suddenly changed my mind because their motto is to provide you with your prefect/dream wedding. My wedding planner is so lovely, caring and detail oriented that I know I am in safe hands letting her in charge. My wedding came out the way I wanted and imagined, well done to the team!Aaron & Pamela
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planning and Event Management|
|Address||3275, Jalan Pulau Meranti, Kampung Pulau Meranti, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Phone||+6011 1028 5151|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm|
A hidden gem in the corner of Puchong, A-Park features a feeling of calmness and serenity to all its visitors. Established in 2013, A-Park Puchong officially launched its event space in January 2014. As the demand for garden wedding venues grows, A-Park Puchong decided to open another event space in the same compound in the year 2016. At present, A-Park Puchong has shifted its focus to improving its customer relations standard and the vision to win the hearts of up-and-coming brides and grooms.
- Excellent customer relations. From the start of the business in 2014, the team has been trained to provide the highest level of service to all customers regardless of their spending power.
- Huge space to execute events especially weddings and family-based occasions. Among the highlights are the two villas; Lakehouse and Cottage.
- A group of young and talented individuals in the management team drives the company forward with highly innovative and creative ideas to gain more interest toward the business.
It is so different from other wedding venues that I had been to. It is a picturesque place with ponds, trees and flowers, more like a resort. It is located away from the city, like in a village atmosphere. You can walk around to enjoy the scenery. A really cool place but quite warm as it is an open area where guests sit under a huge tent with no airconditioning.Client
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Event Designer and Event Stylist|
|Address||14-C Jalan Desa Jaya, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm|
IHeartParty was founded by Alice and Toby, a husband and wife team who saw an opportunity to start an event styling venture as the trend and demand for beautiful personalised themed party decorations grew. That was where the inspiration for the name IHeartParty was developed in 2015.
Digging into their previous experience in fashion and retail, Alice’s eye for beauty, practicality and business sense delivers beautiful designs with the ability to execute the client’s vision while Toby creates a strong foundation for the organisation to run smoothly.
They are committed to building lasting memories and beautiful experiences with their clients. Their aim is to one day become the most sought after event stylist in Malaysia; where they are able to partner with their clients in creating those special moments for years to come. They believe in growth and are constantly exploring new trends, styles and experimenting with new ways of doing things to cater to the client’s needs. They also value quality and take pride in planning, designing, building and creating the client’s desired end result by utilising their team’s diverse and extensive strengths which includes event management, operations, floristry, graphic design and architecture.
- Designer, florist, architecture, calligrapher, graphic design, production big and personalised all under one roof.
- Featured as top 50 luxury wedding provider globally in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Plannersxtraordinaire.
- They cover all types of events that require aesthetics or conceptualise touch.
First and Foremost, I would like to thank IheartParty for their amazing hard work and to be able to pull of such a beautiful wedding decoration for our wedding.
During the initial stage, the have showcased designs that works best in every theme they have. However, my husband and I would like something customized to create a memorable one and Iheartparty didn't disappoint!
Diana and I began talking and literally bouncing of ideas on how I would like the decoration to be. Diana was not only accommodating but she was all ears and willing to see how it could be envisioned. When she put together the final concept, I knew we were in good hands.
Willing to step out of their comfort zones and be creative around the process and execution, the idea was brought to life by Diana and her team and it left us with a beautiful wedding to remember. We were in awe seeing the deco unfold in front of our eyes. LOVE every single bit of it! Thank you Diana & team!! 🙂
iheartparty would easily be my go-to deco team now. I would highly recommend them for any event decoration if you would want to spruce up and beautify your event.Stephanie Teoh
10. XO23 Wedding Events
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planner & Wedding Decorator|
|Address||XO23 WEDDING EVENTS, No.53, Jalan TSB 1, Taman Industri Sungai Buloh, 47000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Phone||0122880516 (Ally) / 0165665582 (Sook Yee)|
|Operating Hours||Tuesday to Sunday: 10am - 6pm|
XO stands for eXtraOrdinary. They create priceless value and extra efforts for all their beloved customers. The founder Ally Yap's lucky number is 23, which also represents love. With a team of Malaysia Garden Wedding Specialists based in Klang Valley, they offer Premium Wedding Planner Service, Wedding Floral & Decoration Design. At all times, they provide superior service and attention to detail, as well as passion and dependability. Their mission is to treat every wedding as their own. Every day, XO23 only serves one couple as they want to pay attention to every detail from the bottom of their hearts to make the clients happy for the achievement of their memorable day. XO23 is proud to deliver their outstanding quality service to meet clients' expectations.
- Humanised Company - They plan wedding from customer's point of view.
- Fast Paced - They are able to plan a full Premium Garden Wedding in as short as 1 week and only 3 weeks for a Hotel Wedding costing even 1 million and above.
- In-Trend - They are designers in trend to meet the expectations of their in-trend newly weds.
As we detail our wedding planner, Dora and I got a lot of useful feedback from the team arranging from vendors, wedding favors, venues, decorative ideas, anything wedding-related. I really appreciate the mutual trust and respect that we shared. The team is always very upfront with what they are able to and they are able to deliver based on the budget that we have provided.
The whole event I was really really happy and I guess Dora is really happy as well. You guys managed to keep the magic in the end until the very last second of the event. And with that, we would like to thank XO23 for making our 2020 so unforgettable. Love you!DIng & Dora
11. Yellow Leafz
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planning and Decoration|
|Address||24, Jalan Nyaman 4, Happy Garden, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
|Phone||017-8773431 (CS Yap)|
|Operating Hours||9am - 6pm|
Yellow Leafz is a creative team who specialize in wedding planning and decoration, corporate event organizing in Malaysia. Their client’s experience with them is their top priority! They aim to create client's dream events by putting creative and professional effort on their special day and that’s Yellow Leafz's day to day job. Meeting the budget while bringing out the aesthetic part of the decor is something they do best.
- Boutique Service.
- Reasonable Price.
- Creative Design.
Thank you YellowLeafz. CS and the team have been very helpful in helping us to plan the decorations for our wedding on short notice. They are also accommodating of our requests, last minute changes and budget. The decorations were beautiful and definitely made our wedding memorable!Milky Soo
12. SS2U Wedding
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Online shop selling wedding items|
|Address||No 57, Mezz Floor, Jalan Ss 2/64, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Operating Hours||Monday: 10am - 7pm|
Tuesday to Sunday: 10am - 8pm
Public Holiday: Call to check
Since November 2008, SS2U Wedding Shop has been operated as the pioneer and popular online wedding accessories and gift supplies for whole Malaysia. Their Retail Shop in SS2 Petaling Jaya, has been opened as retail for walk-in customers that wish to enjoy better service from them.
Now, they have their very own in-house SS2U Event Decorator Team which can cover fresh flower arrangement, balloon, decorative setup and furniture for your special occasion. From time-to-time, their dedicated creative team will introduce new ideas to cater current demands.
There's no need to look for vendors here and there as they have almost all wedding services you need. There's no words to describe more about them! Visit them for your one-stop wedding supplies and resources.
- Complete Wedding Service Provider.
- Established since 2008 with long years of experience.
- Knowledgeable in Chinese Wedding Custom.
Great place to find chinese wedding stuff. They have almost everything with affordable price. Staffs are experience and knowledgeable.Khai
13. Forevermore Events
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Wedding Planning & Decoration, Corporate Events, Private Parties, Conferences etc.|
|Address||Suite 33-01, 33rd Floor, Menara Keck Seng, 203, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||+6012- 646 8511 (Evelyn Toh)|
|Operating Hours||Call for Appointment|
Forevermore Events was established in 2011. They are a company that offers full consultancy services for corporate events, weddings, private parties, conferences, and other types of events. They will provide all on-site coordination and production management services, including pre-production, logistical planning, and on-site contractor supervision, as well as liaison with all contractors and authorities.
Aside from Wedding Planning, they also specialise in Wedding Decoration! Maybe you know you want a themed wedding but don't know where to begin. Perhaps your strategy incorporates a more traditional approach that pays homage to the heritage and vintage vibe of years past. No matter what you're looking for, their design team is constantly working to create the wedding theme that will make your dreams come true.
- At Forevermore Events, they’re not only your Wedding Planners, but they are also your listeners and best friends with a passion for a perfect wedding.
- They will guide you through all the detail of your wedding preparations so that you’ll feel completely confident about the choices you will have to make.
- Perfect wedding planning is about attention to detail, and their wedding planners can ensure that no aspect of your day will be left forgotten!
Thanks for the nice decorations & the perfect coordination. Thanks again for the great work!Sebastian & Tiffany
14. Zuriee Ahmad Concepts
|Key Services||Wedding Planners Malaysia: Weddings, Social Events, Corporate Events|
|Address||Lot 2410, Batu 1/ G, 6, Lorong 4, Kampung Tengah Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Phone||+6013 399 6546|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Saturday: 10am - 7pm|
Zuriee Ahmad is the founder and creator of Zuriee Ahmad Concepts, a weddings and Events company that melds glamour chic with contemporary sophistication. The company's clients include high society elitists, streetwise social moguls and everyday people with a taste for the chic, the fashionable and the extraordinary. It was through his experience in the fashion industry that he decided to expand his knowledge and talent.
Planning and managing a wedding can be a daunting task but the team can help you manage your entire wedding celebration with its complete professional services and client care. From initial planning, visualisation of the event design, budgeting, gifts/'hantaran' preparations to the actual day's management, couples can breathe easy as they will ensure your wedding day becomes a memorable event.
- The countless dealings with the fashionably forward crowd serendipitously brought Zuriee Ahmad to the recognition of a renowned local events decorator.
- Zuriee Ahmad's characteristics drew people to him, and his casual ways of keeping their interest, gained him the honor of being a team member of an elite clique of designers, florists, and event coordinators in the local weddings and events business.
- Zuriee Ahmad introduced a casual elegance to the scene that drew clients' attention and enabled him to gratify the wishes of elusive clienteles who were more fussy than extravagant, but yet sophisticated and stylish in style and taste.
Thank you Zuriee and team your services through out the years have been fabulous and efficient. Zuriee never failed to supply us with his beautiful fresh flowers, creative ideas and understand the concept and theme of the events. The decoration is spot on everytime. Your team continuously showcase an efficient and superb services. I will definitely continue to recommend Zuriee to my friends, families and clients to use Zuriee florist services. Your uniqueness and innovative decoration blow me away. Keep the positive energy, timely management and beautiful and warm services which not many florist have multiple great quality.DATUK ZUNAIDAH BT IDRIS
Wedding Planners Malaysia
Wedding planners are faced with the extremely high-octane, nerve-racking, 24-hour job of coordinating a couple's big day. They are the fairy godmothers and -fathers who prioritize their clients' needs over their own, with a drive for action. If you're planning a wedding and seeking for the one true planner, these are the "experts of ceremony" that many couples have entrusted with making their happily-ever-afters a reality.
If you enjoy reading this article, do check out our other similar articles as well.
- Best Interior Design Firms in Malaysia 
- Best Courier Services in Malaysia 
- 5 Best Places To Buy Wedding Rings In Malaysia 
- 17 Best Wedding Videography in Singapore To Capture Life's Moments 
- Best Cafes In Penang For 2021
Interested to get featured in our Best in Malaysia Awards series? Find out more by dropping us an email here!