8 Best Wisdom Tooth Extraction Clinics in KL & Selangor 
June 2, 2022 by The Fun Empire Team
Wisdom Tooth Extraction KL Selangor
If you need to have a wisdom tooth extracted then we know that this is not the most pleasant thought. This doesn't mean that there are no options, though! In today's post, we will be listing the 8 Best Wisdom Tooth Extraction Clinics in KL & Selangor.
- Key Services: Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Diagnostic, Restorative Dentistry, Orthodontic Dentistry, General And Preventive Dentistry, Periodontic Dentistry, Oral & Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery, Sedation Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Care Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Website: https://www.dentalpro.org/content/oral-oral-maxilofacial-surgery
- Address: 12, Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603 20943333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since its debut in 2003, Dentalpro offers a full range of dental services, including wisdom tooth removal. The atmosphere of the clinic is intended to be tranquil, and dental treatments are no exception. Before going to your appointment, you may relax with a cup of tea and a magazine. Meanwhile, the procedure is conducted by a specialist dentist who provides local anesthesia to the patient. With pre-and post-treatment medicines to reduce discomfort, they will be given exceptional attention.
- World-class dental facility
- Wheelchair-friendly facilities
- Hands on dentists
2. Smile Avenue Dental Group
- Key Services: Repair/ Restorative Dentistry, Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Gum Treatment, Dental Braces, and more
- Website: https://www.smileavenuemalaysia.com/
- Address: A4-UG1-6, Level UG1, Block A4, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1 Solaris Dutamas, Publika 50480 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Phone: +603 2857 0869; +6019 343 2328
The Smile Avenue Dental Group runs two of the finest clinics for wisdom tooth removal in Malaysia, one each in Publika and Bangsar South. Their team of well-known dentists enables them to provide such outstanding care. Clients have greater alternatives for finding the best dentist to complete their treatment since there are several different exceptional specialists to select from.
- High-quality dental treatments
- Solid reputation
- Giving detailed information on the surgery and cost
3. All Smile Dental Specialist
- Key Services: Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Orthodontic Treatment, Invisalign, Dental Implant, Teeth Whitening, Crowns & Bridges, Veneer and more.
- Website. https://www.allsmiledentalspecialist.com/
- Address: 29A, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail 60000 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6018 789 3388
- Email: email@example.com
All Smile Dental Specialist is a full-service dental practice that provides exceptional care for all ages. They provide a variety of specializations and general dentistry services with a personal touch. They assist each patient in achieving the perfect healthy smile through access to high-quality dental treatment.
- High-quality treatments with a personalized touch
- Qualified implant specialist
- Most desired treatment results
4. WhiteSmile Orthodontic Dental Braces Clinic
- Key Services: General Dentistry, Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Gum Treatment, Invisible Braces, Orthodontic Braces, and More.
- Website. https://whitesmile.com.my/
- Address: 07-32 Berjaya Times Square 1 Jalan Imbi 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
- Phone: +603-2725 0577, +6014-937 2577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhiteSmile Orthodontic Dental Braces Clinic offers general dentistry diagnoses, treatments, and management of your overall oral health care needs, such as wisdom teeth extraction, gum care, root canals, crowns, bridges, implants and fillings.
- Fast and high-quality dental services
- Easy appointments
- Top equipment
5. Sparkle Care Dental Clinic
- Key Services: Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Orthodontic Treatment, Invisalign, Dental Implant, Dental braces and more.
- Website: https://www.sparklecaredentalclinic.com/
- Address: B-1-3 Plaza Arkadia No. 3 Jalan Intisari Perdana 52200 Desa ParkCity Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 2728 2922; +6017 811 0119
Sparkle Care Dental Clinic provides high-quality treatments while assuring their varied clients a pleasant and easy experience. The majority of their facilities are also wheelchair-friendly and accessible. Furthermore, there is internet access throughout the clinic, as well as a spacious waiting area/lounge and a children's nursery. Restaurants and cafés are also accessible.
- Disabled friendly amenities
- Affordable and dependable price
- High-quality wisdom tooth extraction
- Key Services: Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Diagnostic, Restorative Dentistry, Orthodontic Dentistry, General And Preventive Dentistry, Periodontic Dentistry
- Website: http://www.livingwell.com.my
- Address: Lot 1A Level 4, 303 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: 603 42528828
Livingwell Dental Clinic is one of the finest wisdom tooth extraction clinics in Malaysia, with its use of cutting-edge dental equipment and a staff of globally-experienced dentists that care about their work and patients.
Clients use 3D CT Scans to examine oral anatomy in order to provide the most precise diagnosis. They also employ gentle dentistry, whenever feasible, in order to alleviate their patients' worries.
Livingwell's dentists and specialists provide a full range of dental services, including cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening. Furthermore, Livingwell offers sensitive, personalized dental care that is gentle yet comprehensive for individuals of all ages, the elderly, persons with special needs, and those who are anxious or require specialized medical treatment.
- High-quality and exceptional comprehensive oral health care
- Most cutting edge dental care techniques
- Promote global oral health
7. Metro Perdana Dental Clinic
- Key Services: Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Invisalign, Dental Implant, Teeth Whitening and more.
- Website: https://metroperdanadental.com/
- Address: 69-1, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 1, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6018-354 8603
- Email: email@example.com
Metro Perdana Dental Clinic is one of the most reputable dental clinics in Malaysia for a variety of reasons, including its efforts to meet every sort of client and deliver them with the highest-quality dental treatments. They take pleasure in their courteous and gentle dentists who can give any treatment to any member of your family without making them feel uncomfortable. They provide great patient care from beginning to end, including initial consultations, diagnosis, and rehabilitation for all age groups. They also provide excellent service beyond the execution of the therapies, as they educate their patients on effective home care practices to help them enhance their oral health.
- Open until late at night
- Professional and certified dentists
- Expert dental treatments
8. Tan Dental Surgery Klang
- Key Services: Wisdom Teeth Extraction, Dental Braces, General Dentistry and more.
- Website: http://tandentalklang.com/index.html
- Address: 208A, Jalan Pekan Baru, Kawasan 17, Off Jalan Meru Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: 03 3342 3286
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tan Dental Surgery Klang offers a wide range of dental services to meet your unique requirements. They can provide all of your dental needs in one location, including dentures and braces surgery. They provide a free evaluation and consultation before any surgical treatment.
- High-quality dental services
- Highly trained and skilled dentists
- Efficient customer service
Wisdom Tooth Extraction KL Selangor
It's about time to remove your wisdom tooth with one of the clinics we listed surely you can have the dental care that you truly long for. For more information about these wonderful places for teeth removal, please visit their websites!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site:
- 10 Best Dishwasher Machines in KL & Selangor 
- 10 Best Fishing Rods in KL & Selangor 
- 10 Best Epilators in KL & Selangor 
- 10 Best WiFi Routers in KL & Selangor 
What is Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
Wisdom tooth extraction is the removal of one or more of your wisdom teeth — the four permanent adult teeth located at the back corners of your mouth on top and bottom.
While your other adult teeth erupt by age 13, wisdom teeth often don't appear until much later — 17 to 25 years old. They may not cause problems, but sometimes they can be misaligned (impacted) as they try to push through the gum. Impacted wisdom teeth can crowd or damage adjacent teeth, and they may become infected.
If you have an impacted wisdom tooth that's causing pain, infection or other problems, you'll likely need to have it extracted by a dentist or oral surgeon. Wisdom tooth extraction is usually performed under general anaesthesia.
What are Wisdom Tooth Extraction Clinics?
Wisdom tooth extraction clinics are specialized clinics that provide wisdom tooth extraction services. These clinics typically have a team of experienced oral surgeons who can safely and effectively remove wisdom teeth.
Why do we have to remove the Wisdom Teeth?
It is generally recommended to remove the wisdom teeth if they are impacted or causing problems. Impacted wisdom teeth can cause pain, infection, and damage to adjacent teeth.
Is Wisdom Tooth Removal painful?
Wisdom tooth removal is usually performed under general anaesthesia, so patients will not feel any pain during the procedure. However, patients may experience some discomfort and soreness afterwards. Some patients may feel some pressure during the surgery. Antibiotics would also be given to reduce any risks of infections.
What will the procedure be like?
The procedure will be performed by an oral surgeon. Wisdom teeth removal is usually performed under general anaesthesia. This means that you will be asleep during the surgery and will not feel any pain. The oral surgeon will make an incision in your gum to access the wisdom tooth and then remove it.
What are the risks of Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with wisdom tooth extraction. These include bleeding, swelling, infection, and nerve damage.
How to choose a Wisdom Tooth Extraction Clinic?
When choosing a wisdom tooth extraction clinic, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The experience of the oral surgeon
- The success rate of the clinic
- The reviews from previous patients
How long does wisdom tooth surgery take?
Wisdom tooth surgery usually takes about 30 minutes to an hour.
What is the cost of Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
The cost of a wisdom tooth extraction varies depending on the clinic and the complexity of the procedure.
What are some reasons for wisdom teeth removal?
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Wisdom teeth that are causing pain
- Wisdom teeth that are infected
- Wisdom teeth that are Crowding or damaging adjacent teeth
-Wisdom tooth decay
What is the Recovery Time for Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
Most people recover from wisdom tooth extraction within a few days. However, it is important to follow your dentist's or oral surgeon's instructions for post-operative care to ensure a speedy and complication-free recovery.
What is impacted wisdom tooth?
An impacted wisdom tooth is a tooth that has not erupted through the gum and is stuck behind the molar in front of it. Impacted wisdom teeth can cause pain, infection, and damage to adjacent teeth.
What should I do if I have an impacted wisdom tooth?
If you have an impacted wisdom tooth, you should see a dentist or oral surgeon to have it evaluated. If it is causing problems, you may need to have it extracted.
What are the signs that I need my wisdom teeth removed?
- Pain in the back of the mouth
- Swelling in the back of the mouth
- Infection in the gums around the wisdom teeth
- Crowding or damage to adjacent teeth
What is the healing process like?
The healing process varies from person to person, but most people recover within a few days. It is important to follow your dentist's or oral surgeon's instructions for post-operative care to ensure a speedy and complication-free recovery.
What are the risks of not removing my wisdom teeth?
If wisdom teeth are not removed, they can become impacted and cause pain, infection, and damage to adjacent teeth.
When should I see a dentist about my wisdom teeth?
If you are experiencing any pain or problems with your wisdom teeth, you should see a dentist or oral surgeon to have them evaluated.
Will there be blood clot?
It is normal for there to be a blood clot after wisdom tooth extraction. However, if the clot does not form or dissolves, it can lead to bleeding.
What are the complications of Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
Some complications that can occur after wisdom tooth extraction include:
- Nerve damage
How long does the numbness last?
The numbness from the anaesthesia typically lasts for a few hours. However, some people may experience longer-term numbness in the lips, tongue, or jaw.
When can I eat after Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
You should wait at least an hour after your surgery before eating or drinking. It is also recommended to eat soft foods which will not trap food debris in your gum socket.
Is it necessary to rinse your mouth after a meal?
Yes, it is necessary to rinse your mouth after eating or drinking to remove food debris and bacteria.
Can I brush my teeth after Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
Yes, you can brush your teeth after wisdom tooth extraction. However, you should be careful not to disrupt the blood clot that forms in the socket.
Can I smoke after Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
No, you should not smoke after wisdom tooth extraction as it can delay healing and increase the risk of complications.
What will happen to the surrounding teeth?
The surrounding teeth will not be affected by the wisdom tooth extraction.
What is the difference between Wisdom Tooth Extraction and Dental Implant?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure to remove wisdom teeth that are causing pain, infection, or damage to adjacent teeth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth that is placed in the jaw to replace a missing tooth.
Why is it necessary to maintain good oral hygiene?
It is necessary to maintain good oral hygiene to prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems.
Will there be facial swelling?
Yes, there may be some facial swelling after wisdom tooth extraction. However, this is usually temporary and will resolve within a few days.
What can I do to reduce the swelling?
There are several things you can do to reduce the swelling, such as:
- Apply a cold compress to the outside of your face such as an ice pack
- Take over-the-counter pain medication
- Follow your dentist's or oral surgeon's instructions for post-operative care
When will the swelling go away?
The swelling will typically go down within a few days. However, some people may experience longer-term swelling.
What is dry socket?
Dry socket is a complication that can occur after wisdom tooth extraction. It is caused by the loss of the blood clot in the socket, which can lead to pain and infection.
How can I prevent dry socket?
There are several things you can do to prevent dry socket, such as:
- Follow your dentist's or oral surgeon's instructions for post-operative care
- Do not smoke
- Avoid using straws
- Eat soft foods
When can I return to my normal activities?
You should avoid strenuous activity for at least 24 hours after your surgery. After that, you can gradually resume your normal activities as tolerated.
Is it counted as a minor surgical procedure?
Yes, wisdom tooth extraction is considered a minor surgical procedure. A medical leave of up to 5 days will also be given upon request.
What are Wisdom Teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the third and final set of molars that most people get in their late teens or early twenties. They are called wisdom teeth because they typically come in at a time when people are considered to be "wisdom teeth are the third and final set of molars that most people get in their late teens or early twenties. They are called wisdom teeth because they typically come in at a time when people are considered to be "wisdom" age.
How often should I go for a dental checkup?
It is generally recommended that you go for a dental checkup at least once a year. However, if you have any concerns about your teeth or gums, you should see your dentist as soon as possible.